The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

One of Us / Vanishing Act

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Jan 24, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Both good episodes. One of Us: The people of Retroville are behaving in a strange manner due to a TV show. Vanishing Act: In an attempt to wow Betty Quinlan, Jimmy puts on a magic act that goes horribly wrong.

6.7
    I wouldn\'t call this my favorite episode, but it was fine. But really in One of us, only Sheen creeped my out with his big pretty eyes. Also I knew that Cindy was faking because the show was almost over and she was nowhere near a television. And she was all in his about going to Betty\'s house. Was Jimmy all down her throat about Timmy?

Vanishing Act was more funny. I didn\'t think Jimmy was such a romantic they way he welcomed Betty. But she lost her credibility when she told Cindy she could have him. Jimmy treated her so nicely and she dogged him like she doesn\'t care. I wish Cindy would\'ve taken her out just for that. Why is she jealous of Betty Craplan again? I wonder how Sheen got his head back on the right way and how much Libby got paid for playing piano, Riverstomping, throwing knives (and other things) during the magic show.