The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Phantom of Retroland / My Son, the Hamster

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Oct 30, 2002 on Nickelodeon

• Two excellent episodes!

Phantom of Retroland and My Son, the Hamster are two wonderful episodes of Jimmy Neutron. I enjoyed both of them very much. It's hard to tell which one I like better, but I'd have to choose Phantom of Retroland. That episode is about Nick tells a scary tale about the Phantom of Retroland, a monster who lives at the local amusement park. In the interest of science, Jimmy sets out to disprove this urban myth with the help of his reluctant friends, Carl and Sheen. My Son, the Hamster is about a teleporting accident leads Jimmy to switch bodies with Carl's pet hamster, Mr. Wuggles.
  • I thought this episode was pretty frigging good.

This episode was not the best episode of Jimmy Neutron but it wasnt the worst either. I think they have to keep track on their past episodes for errors and things like that, but, other then that, the episode was a frigging funny, happy, and well thought out TV episode.
  • Nick, the cool kid i, does a report on the Phantom of Retroland. Everyone believes the story of the salami leg phantom haunting retroland at night, everyone except Jimmy. He goes to Retroland at night with Sheen and Carl to prove it's all just a myth.

Maybe one of the greatest adventures of Jimmy Neutron. It's hilarios and cleverly written. Almost everyone dresses up as the phantom just to teach Jimmy a lesson and everyone fails. The ending is hilarios so is that part with Sheen goin "you mean your salami leg, their salami leg,his salami leg, or carl's shoes?"
  • It was good!

Hall monster was good beacuse it showed how someone can get mad with power. My son the hampster great! How could you mistake you son for a hampster! I know that he thought it was an experiment but it showed how dumb Hugh is lol! I wonder if Sheen did the experiment lol! Sheen + Lizard = ?
  • Jimmy, Sheen, and Carl sneak into a deserted theme park to be eaten by a maniac/ Jimmy switches bodies with Carl's new hampster, Mr. Wuggles.

6.8
    This episode was painful to watch. It has to be my least favorite episode from the entire series. It was boring and not funny at all. What also makes this episode bad is that Cindy and Libby weren't in "My Son The Hampster". They would have made the episode MUCH better.