The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Return of the Nanobots (a.k.a. Attack of the Nanobots)

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Nov 14, 2003 on Nickelodeon

• Jimmy's nanobots return; this time with a plan to please 'the creator' by deleting everyone.

In my opinion, this is one of the best episodes of Jimmy Neutron. I don't really care for this show, but this episode was really good. I like the nanobots. They're so stupid that it's funny. I liked the part where they were going around the school trying to correct everything. Mrs. Fowl's hair looked really stupid (lol). I also liked the part where they were flying around the school trying to delete everyone. It was funny to watch everyone try to run away. I also liked the part where Hugh was enjoying his 'Hugh Time' That part was just too funny!
  • The nanobots strike back

The nanobots return and and try to please their "great creator" and take things to far when they start deleting everybody in Retroville and the world. I like the nanobots there really funny, I think one reason why they never succeed is that they fight too much and they try to pleased Jimmy too hard. overall: a great episode.
  • Originally reviewed by nycgreg. The Nanobots set out to wreak havoc on the world in order to get the attention of their "Great Creator".

Although the episode "Return of the Nanobots" was not as developed as it could have been, it was great to see the Nanobots again. Voiced by Daran Norris (Cosmo, from The Fairly OddParents) and Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants), the Nanobots, who first appeared in "Safety First", set out to wreak havoc on the world in order to get the attention of their "Great Creator", Jimmy Neutron. Even though this episode had many down points and is surely one of the more disappointing episodes of the show to this point, it is one of the better Hugh Neutron episodes, especially with his "Hugh Time", when he does the things he's always wanted to do, but has never had the chance to because the people of Retroville would never let him. However, many of the characters viewers have grown to love did not even have significant roles at all. Overall, "Return of the Nanobots" has a decent plot, but it is not an incredibly well-written or well-shaped episode.

*** Not a necessity