The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

The Egg-pire Strikes Back (2)

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Apr 25, 2003 on Nickelodeon

• Interesting and exciting episode...

"Eggpire strikes back" is a very good episode. It shows everything: hate, love, pain, happiness... It also has two songs in it. One of them is party - song, another one is Yolkians song. I like the first one better. I think the episode script was well written and interesting. The fact at the end that only Cindy trusted Jimmy also shows Cindy's love for him. One of the funniest moments was when Jimmy and Cindy dance together, and Cindy had got totally mind-off, but she was still dancing. Generaly, I was enjoying this episode, especially the second part.
  • A great sequel to the movie!

I really liked this special because it was thought out so well, and did not seem rushed, like some Jimmy Neutron episodes. Almost every factor had been examined and thought out carefully, so that the story ran smoothly. My favourite part was the cute little J/C moment at the end, when Jimmy and Cindy are dancing, and he attaches that little device to her head which wipes her memory and makes her go all 'woosey'. I also liked the part when Jimmy makes the townspeople say, 'you were right and we were wrong' in French, then in Chinese, but they cannot (although could there be a hint of racism there?) All in all, this was an excellent special!