The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

The Great Egg Heist / The Feud

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Mar 10, 2004 on Nickelodeon

7.8
  • i did not like it at all

1.5
    lets start with the feud this was an unnesaccery episode i hated it when carl;s and jimmy;s dad decied for jimmy and carl to not play with each other that was so sad and very unoriganiall i did not really like this episode so i give it a 4/10 F this will be my new rating style now on to the great egg heist how could i put this in 40 words well i dont remember a whole lot from this episode but what i do remember was that it was very very very very very bad that is all i have to say the great egg heist gets a 0.3/10 F---- kingnicky1 out
  • a very funny episode

The great egg heist- Perfessor Calamitous plans revenge on Jimmy by tricking him into stealing the Egg-drop jade so he can complete his doomsday device.

I like any episode with Perfessor Calamitous in it hes one of my favorite villans.

The Feud - Jimmy and Carl's Dads having a falling out, so in order to save their friendship Jimmy Sabotages their dads grass with crab grass.

This one was funny, I never know anyone could be allergic to so many things.
  • This episode was very well done. I cant say what the bad points are!

The Great Egg Heist was he first segment shown in this episode. Jimmy was quite stupid to trust Princess Tsu to get the jewel. This episode was also great when it provided us with character development of Libby's high note and Sheen's distraction to the guards. I believe this is one of the closest attemps that any villian or scientific thing has caused to end the world. ANyway, I hope Professor Calamatous will appear on more episodes because he is a silly villian.

The Feud, was better in my opinion because of the laughs and the emotional feeling the families did to each other. I just feel most of the episodes was great except for Hugh. His character in this episode was very stupid and irritating. The ending was brilliant and I really hope the episodes of Jimmy Neutron stay this way.