The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Who Framed Jimmy / Flippy

Aired Weekdays 7:30 PM Jan 27, 2006 on Nickelodeon

• Loads of screwball comedy in these eps.

In 'Who Framed Jimmy Neutron', Jimmy gets framed for stealing money by a criminal who went into his lab, and Jimmy gets arrested and sentenced to do garden work. So, they all try and get away and catch the criminal, but get chased by a big forest bear! They eventually escape and end up at Cindy's house, and Jimmy wants to turn Jimmy back in! Jimmy tries to convince Cindy not to, but she calls the police and Jimmy gets caught again. But then Jimmy discovers who framed him, the fat man in charge of the work they had to do! And they prove it because on the dollars that were stolen the George Washington blinks when you hold up up to a light! The man gets arrested and Jimmy and his friends are set free. It was an exciting, halirious episode taht made me watch it well. I couldn't take my eyes of the screen when the bear was chasing them.

In 'Flippy' Jimmy uses a Funny Chip to make his dad funny, and soon he's entertaining kids in Jimmy's school with a crazy-looking puppet called Flippy. But the funny chip causes the puppet to suck the life and energy out of Hugh, and now the pupet can control himself! Jimmy, of course tries to catch Flippy when it escapes to cause chaos, and realises that the puppet is just like Hugh and likes ducks! This distracts Flippy and he is able to catch him. But Flippy may return some day!

Two wonderful episodes I thought were quite good. Not as good as others episodes, but still a very good one. 8.6 for two halirious capers.