The Adventures of Kit Carson

(ended 1955)

NiteWatch

The Adventures of Kit Carson Fan Reviews (2)

6.1
  • To be honest, I would have preferred to spend my time elsewhere than finish watching this. However, I kept thinking that there is great potential behind this and I was half right.

To be honest, I would have preferred to spend my time elsewhere than finish watching this. However, I kept thinking that there is great potential behind this and I was half right. There was potential to say the least but this potential was poorly exploited leaving a show that is half decent. Nonetheless, you really have to see The Adventures of Kit Carson to get what I'm talking about.
  • good

5.2