The Adventures of Pete & Pete

Das Bus

Aired Unknown Dec 21, 1995 on Nickelodeon

• Adventures in Bus Driving

This is another one of the last great episodes the show has ever had and this is one of the best.

The Bus Driving carrer is the last career anyone would ever take, though I'll admit the choice of careers at the job fair were kinda strange let alone seemed to be more blue collar, one was a cowboy and the other a bear what the heck kind of busness would being a bear bring. Anyway there were a lot of good moments, I loved seeing what happens everytime the word sustitute driver on the bus is brought up, suddenly the passangers would get riled up and attack, what the heck is everyones problem.

Even liked Pete's interaction with Penelope whom is played by Selma Blair whom you might know as Liz from the "Hellboy" movie series, this was her debut man good start. Though I don't think there is nearly enough interaction time which is why the episode in my bookloses a point, it's just we don't get to know her enough as a character, she almost feels like one of those date of the week characters; this is probably because of time limitations so oh well.

But most of all I felt Stu was at his best, he a guy that I feel takes his job a little too seriously. He just has a lot of great lines in this episode loved how he said "Your fired" to Pete. But also down to a part just when he thinks Pete has betrayed his trust and code, Stu then runs to where Pete is stationed with Penolpe in one of the funnest and best running sequences I've ever seen (sort of reminded me of the cartoon show "Filmore") where we see him knocking people down in random areas and jumping and getting past obsticle that almost came out of nowhere.

Overall the episode does have a good message about commitment to sworn duty but also friendship.