Fave Episode?

aesgaard41

[1]Nov 21, 2006
    • level: 34
    The one I recall most out of all of them is "The Cellar" when the alien life form becomes a clone of Lana and then starts zapping Clark/Superboy for his powers.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

deadmanjeff

[2]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 3
    so far i've seen the first 24 eps of superboy and my fave ep is hollywood i love how clark almost gets a actress for a girlfriend

naldro

[3]Mar 23, 2008
    • level: 31
    My favorite episode was the two part episode wherein Clark was pulled out of his universe and brought into a parallel one wherein he discovers that the version of himself in that universe just recently arrived. And he also learned that the Lana in this universe is not demure like the one he knows. He is then later taken to another universe and meets the older version of himself. And in the end Clark was tempted to stay cause he and Lana connected and she knows about his alter ego.

zantara6677

[4]Apr 5, 2008
    • level: 2
    So many good episodes that I remember....this being almost fifteen years after I saw them. he one that I remember thinking was the best was probably "Metallo," which introduced this neat character to us. Michael Callan was very good. Metallo was nasty, funny, and sympathetic in the same episode. I wish they used him more. but Kudos goes out to other great villains, including Gilbert Gottfried as maniacal Nick Nack, Jay Underwood as the vicious Kryptonite Kid, and the Sherman Howard Lex Luthor episodes!

AlphaNjls

[5]Mar 30, 2009
    • level: 2
    I use to upload superboy episodes a little while ago. I still have some now at some sites like megaupload. My top 3 Favorite Episode from the series...
    1.Run, Dracula, Run
    Byron Shelly was mugged and lost the serum that keeps his vampire cravings at bay. When Lana and Andy go to help, Byron preys on Lana and they join forces to subdue Superboy. A race ensues to get the serum to the three of them, before Lana and the Boy of Steel become forever undead.

2.Abandon Earth
    Escape to Earth
    Aliens claiming to be Jor-El and Lara come to Earth in search of their son Kal-El, known to the world as Superboy. However, Clark must be wary of the pair and their claims as well as try to keep his adopted parents from feeling as though they are losing their son. Now on the aliens' ship, Superboy, now transformed into Clark by the aliens, must figure out a way to get he and his friends off their ship. Things become complicated when Lana finds out about Clark's secret.

3.Roads Not Taken
    http://www.tv.com/The+Adventures+of+Superboy/show/5146/episode.html?season=3

AaronPynn

[6]Aug 6, 2009
    • level: 1
    Roads Not Taken and Road to Hell stand out to me right now.