The Agency (2001)

CBS (ended 2003)

Dawnsdinosaurs

The Agency (2001) Fan Reviews (8)

7.9
  • great show

this is a really great show even when the main lead Gil Bellows was replaced. it's too bad that cbs took it off the air after just 2 seasons, it's a really great show. it's so entertaining. it's a really nice show, the action in this episode doesn't look silly, it's well directed. wolfgang peterson and shaun cassidy made a really good show, CBS made a mistake pulling it off the air, it's one of their best shows right after JAG. i really loved this show, i had a great time watching it, watching it every week is really fun.
  • CBS made a huge mistake by cancelling this show! I really want to see it again!

There are very few shows that grab my attention, but this one kept me captivated. I desperately miss the incredible storylines, the cast, and the thought that went into it. The fact that the viewer needed a brain to watch it is probably what led to its demise. When it was cancelled, I actually wrote to CBS, which is something I have never done before or since. It's too bad the show is gone, because it could have developed into one of the best shows on tv.
  • I was very sad when I read that the show was cancelled three days before the last episode broadcast We will never know what happens to Terri and if the Korean girl was actually a double agent It is sad when I find a good show

Good show but left me empty, wanting to find out what happened to Terri
    Yesterday, I was at a loss when I found out that there wont be anymore episodes made.... perhaps we could get a cable network to take over the production
    In Australia it was shown late at night
  • Under shroud of secrecy, these men of no names operate round the globe. Their mission: hunt with extreme prejudice unseen terrorist cell that have no form, no tangible substants that lurks in the corner waiting to strike at US.

The Agency is basically about the intriguing world of CIA. How they operate above and below the law, striking hard at the enemy and then fading into the night, leaving no trace behind.

The CIA have spawned many a conspiracy theory of how they over throw a government, how they erase people from existence, how they do what ever it takes to keep US save from potential threats that is always very real.

However, the real CIA that we know isn\'t as effective as what this show potrays, but nonetheless, it is a very very good show, it is really sad to see them take it off the air.

For those who feels the same as I do, I salute you.
  • I am sorry I missed this show while it is was in first run. However, thanks to HD Net, I have been able to enjoy this show

I am disappointed that we missed watching this show while it was being aired on CBS. Maybe had I not missed it and been able to get some more people to watch it CBS would not have canned it.

Thanksfully I have been able to catch just every episode on HD Net. This show has a great cast, fantastic plots, and is one fo the few shows that you continue to talk about weeks later.

Maybe Mark Cuban instead of wasting time making movies about Enron will get the cast together for a reunion movie and answer the question did Terri and Matt survive?
  • Show

4.6
  • One of the few shows that I truly miss.

The Agency is one of the few cancelled shows that I still miss. I was shocked it was banished to Saturday night. It was the top rated CIA show after season 1 over Alias and 24, unfortunately the move to Saturday for season 2 resulted in lower ratings and it's cancellation. This is truly a shame because the second season was far better than the first. The character of Stiles was much better than Matt, and I think Jason O'Mara is a superior actor. The chemistry between Stiles and Terri is what kept me coming back and never missing an episode. This was a show that had it all, drama, romance, action and humor. This is a show that will always be missed.
  • This was one of my favorite shows when it was on. It shows behind the scenes of the CIA. The last season was not as good as the rest.

I would recommend this show to anyone. It was exciting and had lots of action. Suberb show that I wish would of lasted longer than it did!