The Agency

VH1 (ended 2007)

The Agency Fan Reviews (2)

6.7
  • Love the show, its real and shows how the world of modeling is.

I believe that other doing a person doing their own individual research, that this is one of the best shows to watch in order to see if they have what it takes to make in the modeling industry and how things go down for up and coming models. The million and one judgments they have to go through because overall it is a vain business. It's base on how you look and can you walk right and strike a good pose, its more that just about being the pretty guy or girl. If you don't show yourself committed to the job, you can get fired regardless to the talent you have. I believe the people in the show and just the show itself shows America just what being a model is and what it REALLY takes to become one. I love the show and I love Becky's honesty, whether she's right or wrong, I recommend this show to anyone.
  • A reality show that gives you a glimpse into the world of one of the biggest modeling agencies in the business.

I stumbled onto this show by mistake one day. I was channel surfing, and when I could not find anything interesting to watch, I landed on VH1. At first I had no idea what I was watching, but was interested just because of Becky's accent. Within a few minutes I was able to determine that the show had something to do with modeling, and the fashion industry because of several designer labels that I heard being mentioned. After listening to the way the modeling agents talked about some of their clients, the names they called them and the way they put them down, I was shocked. But being a fashion major I realized that it was something I was going to be dealing with when I finally make it out into the industry. Granted they are harsh and tell it like they see it, what it all boils down to is the way the fashion industry is at this point in time. If you aren't skinny, no one will even give you a second look. These agents know what they are talking about when it comes to modeling. I'm surprised that some of these aspiring models do not listen to them more closely. They could be setting themselves up for a huge career.