The All New Alexei Sayle Show

BBC Two (ended 1995)

The All New Alexei Sayle Show Fan Reviews (2)

5.9
  • This The All New Alexei Sayle Show episode was quite good- not the best- but was quite sad. tyhe chrtacters, are involved in a horrific car accident, and everybody scrapes through with various injuries, and she is in a very bad condition.

This The All New Alexei Sayle Show episode was quite good- not the best- but was quite sad. tyhe chrtacters, are involved in a horrific car accident, and everybody scrapes through with various injuries, and she is in a very bad condition. She is hardly breathing, but they drag her out of the car and give her CPR. She is taken in an ambulance, and is close to death at the hospital, where he manages to save her.
  • I get a funny feeling whenever I watch The All New Alexei Sayle Show on tv.

I get a funny feeling whenever I watch The All New Alexei Sayle Show on tv. It sends a chill up my spine in a way that I can't quite describe. This time, it's no exception. When I picked this up during my visit to Blockbuster, I knew I was in for a treat as I have been so many times felt before. I was right! If you haven't gotten this yet, beg, steal, buy or do whatever you need to get it. You won't regret it.