The Amazing Race Australia

Season 2, Episode 7 | Havana, Cuba

Aired Monday 8:30 PM Jul 09, 2012 on Seven Network

• Leg structeure was abysmal again, but there was a saving grace.

Well the leg structure ws beyond abysmal again. Tht seems to be a running theme thoughout this season, particularly in recent legs. Because we have a Pit Stop in a country without having any tasks there. That is just horrible.. But the episode had a saving grace.

Firstly, I loved the souffle Roadblock. Not something we have seen before on TAR, really, and it was interesting! Couldn't believe the Cops pulled off the dish of the day! :P

The cheese task ws pointless, but it led to some phenomenal drama, and for that I am grateful! It turned out to be pretty interesting.

The vehicles of Cuba were extremely entertaining. I guess you can consider that a task in itself. Obviously with embargoes against trading placed against Cuba by various countries, they are lef t with these old cars which make an interesting TAR challenge.

There should've been a task at that nightclub, or a task anywhere before the Pit Stop, but the TBC was the saving grace for the episode, otherwise I would've clalled it abysmal.

In hindsight, not bad! Lucy & Emilia continue to entertain! I can't wait to see more! :P