The Amazing Race

Bollywood Travolta

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 22, 2012 on CBS

• the bollywood judge was inconsistant...

the women seemed to have more strict criteria to meet to win the clue but the guys had alot of forgiveness but, rachel (blonde) owned it and rachel (bigbro) had it on her second/third maybe a bit slow but she got all the moves right and she had to do it a 4th ??

and then jj who was completely clueless on all his attempts is suddenly given wasn't even remotely close to the poor marc... doing almost the same as jj but clearly he wasn't well/healthy and he was held back ?

no consistancy in the ref at all..

• Interesting but not perfect.

TAR going to India is rarely exciting, as it is done so frequently. As a result, I wasn't excited about this episode.

However, the Roadblock was entertaining and it was deeply satisfying to watch Art & JJ struggle at a task for once. But Mark's struggle was hard to watch.

However the Detour was disappointing. Both tasks were insanely easy and would each take less than five mineutes in my opinion, particularly the Cricket. Not very exciting.

All up, above average for an India episode, but this one doesn't impress me that much.