The Amazing Race

Cobra In My Teeth

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 01, 2013 on CBS

• How people change when their luck runs out...

i liked this episode but was soured by the obvious non elimination and as usual the team i hate most out of the remaining 'players' are the ones who are saved by it..

nice to see the afganimals get some much needed karma biting them in the ass and oh how they bickered and moaned when they actually had to put some effort in, true colours showing !! (which i was enjoying seeing them fight) instead of being all jokes smiles, flirting and generally being complete idiots..

Also a surprise of pinky and no brain and actually being interesting finding out more about them, i did laugh at no brains comment about maries cooking things like hockey pucks, wow that is pretty descriptive ! and i sorta cheered when she did the eggs first time and even admitted she overcooks stuff..

the tasks didn't really seem all the special race standards of eating strange animal, do something that goes against a stereotype..
  • Very good episode! (Possible episode

Despite the obvious outcome with a none-limination, as well as a predictable leg in general, this episode surpassed my expecttations with an exciting assortment of tasks, a great bit of drama and best of all - Marie just being Marie!

The tasks were just great - the snake eating was disgusting but great. THe egg boiling seemed easy but caused a lot of chaos. And the Detour was phenomenal and hilarious. Wonder what Brandon & Adam would've had to do if they were at the challenge with the makeup!

So next week one team will go home before the race to the finish line. I'd be super happy if Tim & Marie won - that's who I'm cheering for obviously. Travis & Nicole winning would be perfectly great too. Wouldn't mind Jason & Amy but they're not as exciting. Just really don't want the Afghans to win.

Indonesia surpassed my expectations this season. TAR23 is going better than expected! Hoping for a great finale with a favourable outcome!