The Amazing Race Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

22.1 "Business in the Front, Party in the Back" 2/17/13

SabrinaColema

[1]Feb 14, 2013
    • level: 9

Discuss the premiere episode here!

Who are your favorites so far?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

amazing_race

[2]Feb 18, 2013
    • level: 53

Really really loved Jessica & John and Max & Katie! Jessica & John just killed the leg! And I just love the way that Max & Katie talk about being social just for the sake of the Express Pass and how they don't have friends lol. They seem like a different couple!

Also like the Roller Derby Moms and definitely Jennifer & Caroline!

The hockey team is the one I found most boring so far.

Edited on 02/18/2013 8:07am

Colin_Rob_Rock

[3]Feb 18, 2013
    • level: 10

I also liked Johnand Jessica and Max and Katie.

I loved how Bates and Anthony pulled into second. Expesially how it pissed off the Doctors.

I disliked the Derby Moms and Pam and Winnie.

Team Alabama reminded me of David and Mary from Season 10 and that is not a good thing.

So just curious who thinks John and Jessica should stick to their word and give the Express Pass to Dave and Connor. I think that if they are going by what theywere saying is fair then Bates and Anthony should get it. I wouldn't care if they gave it to Dave and Connor. I think it would be smart to hold it.

eaudra1

[4]Feb 18, 2013
    • level: 8

The cast so far seems really great, I really enjoy most of the teams, and that wasn't the case sine... quite long ago. I just did not get it why firefighters seeing they were outrun in cannoying did not try going back to sand castles and taking another shot at that?

Colin_Rob_Rock

[5]Feb 18, 2013

eaudra1 wrote:

The cast so far seems really great, I really enjoy most of the teams, and that wasn't the case sine... quite long ago. I just did not get it why firefighters seeing they were outrun in cannoying did not try going back to sand castles and taking another shot at that?

I don't think they could go back because they already took the penelty and got the clue.

amazing_race

[6]Feb 18, 2013

Colin_Rob_Rock wrote:

So just curious who thinks John and Jessica should stick to their word and give the Express Pass to Dave and Connor. I think that if they are going by what theywere saying is fair then Bates and Anthony should get it. I wouldn't care if they gave it to Dave and Connor. I think it would be smart to hold it.

I think they should give it to Dave & Connor for two reasons:

1. They are sticking to stheir word and what they said with the agreement.

2. Dave & Connor don't appear to be the storngest team physically so by giving them the Express Pass, it could help to keep them in the game potentially over a stronger team.

AdaHui

[7]Feb 19, 2013
    • level: 6
    amazing_race wrote:

Colin_Rob_Rock wrote:

2. Dave & Connor don't appear to be the storngest team physically so by giving them the Express Pass, it could help to keep them in the game potentially over a stronger team.

I agree that they should give it to Connor & Dave. Would be smarter if they want to keep the weaker teams and gains them an ally.

I like John and Jessica so far, they seem like a couple that will work together rather than bicker which is a nice change from some of the teams we've seen the past few seasons. I'm also cheering for Bates & Anthony, so pumped they moved up to second. My third favorite team would definitely be Pam & Winnie. If those 3 finished in the top 3, it'd be a fantastic season!!

Teams I'm instantly disliking - Max & Katie and Team Alabama. They just rub me the wrong way instantly.

Colin_Rob_Rock

[8]Feb 19, 2013

AdaHui wrote:
    amazing_race wrote:

Colin_Rob_Rock wrote:

I agree that they should give it to Connor & Dave. Would be smarter if they want to keep the weaker teams and gains them an ally.

I agree that kepping weaker teams around is a good thing but can the weaker teams really help you.

amazing_race

[9]Feb 21, 2013

Colin_Rob_Rock wrote:

AdaHui wrote:
    amazing_race wrote:

Colin_Rob_Rock wrote:

I agree that kepping weaker teams around is a good thing but can the weaker teams really help you.

Keeping a weaker team doesn't help you directly, but it does help you indirectly as the weaker team is filling up a spot that could otherwise be occupied by a stronger team.