The Amazing Race Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

22.2 "Loose Lips Sink Ships" 2/24/13

SabrinaColema

[1]Feb 24, 2013
    • level: 9

Discuss the second episode here!

I actually thought this episode was pretty good for a second episode, as they're most of the time boring/predictable or underwhelming.

I hated Joey & Meghan (pretty much Joey) but they're growing on me. I was really hoping they could score 1st. And I like how they didn't suck up to John & Jessica just because of the Express Pass.

Speaking of the double Express Pass it's really helped for some great team interaction.. which we don't see very often anymore.

Wasn't too sad about the twins going home.. in my opinion we've had great first/second boots!

LOVE: John/Jessica, Chuck/Wynona, Mona/Beth, Caroline/Jennifer, Max/Katie, Pam/Winnie

LIKE: Bates/Anthony, Dave/Connor, Joey/Meghan

Can't wait for New Zealand! I'm already loving this season over 21.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Colin_Rob_Rock

[2]Feb 24, 2013
    • level: 11

I Keep hating Joey more and more everytime they show him and Meghan isn'tgood either. I Kept hopeing he'd fall on his face.

Love: Bates/Anthony

Like: Dave/Connor, John/Jessica, Max/Katie, Caroline Jennifer

Hate: Joey/Meghan, Mona/Beth, Pam/Winne

Don't care: Chuck/Wynona

I was so happy when Bates and Anthony came first. The only thing that i don't like about them is when Anthony takes out his teeth.

I hope Dave and Connor can continue racing and hold on for a while.

I liked how Max/Katie and Caroline Jennifer battled to stay in the race.

amazing_race

[3]Feb 25, 2013
    • level: 54

cannot stand Bates & Anthony personally. All of the annoying teeth jokes are getting over the top for me. :/

Joey & Meghan are worse though. They are just way too happy and I don't like overly happy people, but htat's just me.

Other than tht, don't really mind the others.

I like both teams who have gone though - don't love either, but both seemed like genuine likeable people who would've been nice to see go further.

Instantly fell in love with Max & Katie right from their team intro. Love how they "have a likeability factor of zero" which is why I love them, lol!

Caroline & Jennifer I love also! But then again, I always seem to love the all-female blonde teams, don't I? (with a couple of big exceptions... **cough**danielleanddani**cough**)

Loving the rolle r derby moms and Jessica & John as well! Also like the father/son team! I feel really bad for them!

LOVE: Max & Katie, Caroline & Jennifer, Jessica & John, Mona & Beth, Dave & Connor, Chuck & Wynona
    LIKE: Pam & Winnie
    NEUTRAL: N/A
    DISLIKE: Bates & Anthony
    HATE: Joey & Meghan

Colin_Rob_Rock

[4]Feb 25, 2013

amazing_race wrote:

Joey & Meghan are worse though. They are just way too happy and I don't like overly happy people, but htat's just me.

Instantly fell in love with Max & Katie right from their team intro. Love how they "have a likeability factor of zero" which is why I love them, lol!

Caroline & Jennifer I love also! But then again, I always seem to love the all-female blonde teams, don't I? (with a couple of big exceptions... **cough**danielleanddani**cough**)

That is one of the reasons I hate them to.

That is the reason I like Max and Katie. They remind me of 2 of my favorit teams.

Are Danielle/Dani really the only all female team you hate. Or just of the blonds?

AdaHui

[5]Feb 26, 2013
    • level: 6
    I'm uber stoked to see Bates and Anthony win the leg! They're running strong legs so far so I'm hoping that continues! I totally see the a bit of resemblance between Anthony and Prince William lol And then they win the London trip. Too funny.

I don't dislike Connor/Dave but I felt they were really cocky early in this episode which did not rub me the right way. I hope Dave is ok but seems like he's done for.

I can't stand Joey and Meghan....well mostly Joey. Bloody freakin' annoying.

Chuck and Wynonna are totally growing on me though. When he hauled her into the boat like a beached whale, I nearly peed myself. And her comments as they were running and Chuck was pulling her along had me in tears. Pure entertainment value right there.

I so wanted to see Katie and Max out. Cannot stand them! Katie's totally shady in every way.

As for the twins, so disappointed in them but seriously, pretty dumb for a couple of doctors. I know they're afraid of water but the whole freakin' out and arguing on the boat? Lame. The one twin who wanted to go for it, why didn't he just try first instead of sitting there arguing? And why did it take them so long before they switched it out? Not to mention grabbing one shell at a time? WTF? I pretty much had to grit my teeth every time they showed up on the screen.

amazing_race

[6]Mar 3, 2013

Colin_Rob_Rock wrote:

amazing_race wrote:

That is one of the reasons I hate them to.

That is the reason I like Max and Katie. They remind me of 2 of my favorit teams.

Are Danielle/Dani really the only all female team you hate. Or just of the blonds?

Danielle & Dani are the only blonde all female team I hate. I tend to like most of the all-female teams throughout the history of the race, but Lyn & Karlyn and Natalie & Nadiya are two that I really despise as well. And Carol & Brandy as well. There's probably a couple more, but I can't think of them right now!

Colin_Rob_Rock

[7]Mar 3, 2013

amazing_race wrote:

Danielle & Dani are the only blonde all female team I hate. I tend to like most of the all-female teams throughout the history of the race, but Lyn & Karlyn and Natalie & Nadiya are two that I really despise as well. And Carol & Brandy as well. There's probably a couple more, but I can't think of them right now!

I also hate those others but I liked Danielle & Dani but that was more because of their connection to Eric and Jeremy.

I'm just curious about your opinion of Jamie/Cara Season 14, Kelly/Christy Season 13, Maria/Tiffany Season 15. And I assume you like Mirna/Charla.

I'm curious if any other fans feel the same way about these teams weather it is like them or hate.

amazing_race

[8]Mar 4, 2013

Colin_Rob_Rock wrote:

amazing_race wrote:

I also hate those others but I liked Danielle & Dani but that was more because of their connection to Eric and Jeremy.

I'm just curious about your opinion of Jamie/Cara Season 14, Kelly/Christy Season 13, Maria/Tiffany Season 15. And I assume you like Mirna/Charla.

I'm curious if any other fans feel the same way about these teams weather it is like them or hate.

Charla & Mirna are my equal favourite team of all-time, tied with Flo & Zach. Just love them!

Jaime & Cara would be next in my list of favourites, right behind those two, and just ahead of Dustin & Kandice.

As for Kelly & Christy, I loved them too, but I liked one more than the other. I think Christy was the one I preferred. Not the greatest team, but I would have preferred them to go much further over most of the other teams in that season.

Regarding Maria & Tiffan,y I loved them also, but Maria was pretty useless! Poor Tiffany came so close to hitting that high striker - that Detour that killed them was poorly structured, but I don't think they could've gone too much farther anyway, as Maria would've had to do a lot more Roadblocks if they had survived that leg.

I'm curious to know your thoughts as well!

Colin_Rob_Rock

[9]Mar 4, 2013

amazing_race wrote:

Colin_Rob_Rock wrote:

amazing_race wrote:

Charla & Mirna are my equal favourite team of all-time, tied with Flo & Zach. Just love them!

Jaime & Cara would be next in my list of favourites, right behind those two, and just ahead of Dustin & Kandice.

As for Kelly & Christy, I loved them too, but I liked one more than the other. I think Christy was the one I preferred. Not the greatest team, but I would have preferred them to go much further over most of the other teams in that season.

Regarding Maria & Tiffan,y I loved them also, but Maria was pretty useless! Poor Tiffany came so close to hitting that high striker - that Detour that killed them was poorly structured, but I don't think they could've gone too much farther anyway, as Maria would've had to do a lot more Roadblocks if they had survived that leg.

I'm curious to know your thoughts as well!

Charla/Mirna are my most hated team of all time. I could not stand Mirna I cringed every time she showed up on screen. As for Flo/Zac they were good but they weren't even my favorite team in their season. I didn't think she deserved to win but from the teams in final three I was going for them.

Jamie/Cara are one of my favorite all female teams of all time along with Nancy/Emily. I didn't dislike Dustin/Kandice I liked their hatred of Lyn/Karlyn who I hated. But I hated that they kept yielding Eric/Danielle.

I didn't like Kelly/Christy they seemed like idiots to me. From that season the only teams I liked were Nick/Starr, Toni/Dallas,Ken.

I also liked Tiffany but hated Marie. It seemed like that Detour was designed to get rid of them. I kept hoping that they would complete one of the tasks so that my least favorit team of the season Brian/Erica who were behind would get eliminated. The only roadblocks Marie did were eating the Wasabi and acting like a monkey. Both of which they ended up coming in last place on first a non-elimination and then Zev/Justin losing their document.

amazing_race

[10]Mar 12, 2013

Well I didn't think you'd like Charla & Mirna as you have Colin in your name/avatar (who I incidentally really hate ).

Jaime & Cara are one of the most entertaining teams of all time, for em.

I think in terms of TAR13, most of the decent teams were gone early. I didn't really care for much of the Final Four - a couple of teams that I didn't mind but nobody that I outright liked.

That Dutch leg on TAR15 is really hard to watch with Maria & Tiffany's elimination. But I loved Brian & Ericka too, lol.

Colin_Rob_Rock

[11]Mar 12, 2013

amazing_race wrote:

Well I didn't think you'd like Charla & Mirna as you have Colin in your name/avatar (who I incidentally really hate ).

Jaime & Cara are one of the most entertaining teams of all time, for em.

I think in terms of TAR13, most of the decent teams were gone early. I didn't really care for much of the Final Four - a couple of teams that I didn't mind but nobody that I outright liked.

That Dutch leg on TAR15 is really hard to watch with Maria & Tiffany's elimination. But I loved Brian & Ericka too, lol.

I figured you hated Colin because you like Mirna/Charla I don't know of anybody that likes both I know someone who hates both.

Jamie and Cara are the only all female team that at any point in the race I wanted them to win the whole thing. In both 14 and 18 after Kris/Amanda got eliminated.

I recently watched season 15 again and I felt sorry for Tiffany if it wasn't for the wind she might have done the golf challenge.

Looks like the only team we agree on is Jamie/Cara and Tiffany.

amazing_race

[12]Mar 18, 2013

Haha well I'm sure we'd agree on a few more if we discussed other seasons/teams!

But it is nice to read other opinions as well, even if they are polar opposites!

Colin_Rob_Rock

[13]Mar 18, 2013

I figured that we would have very few in common. And it is intreting to see how we can watch the same show and enjoy different things.

I'm intreted in your opinion of a few more teams: Rob/Brennen, Blake/Paige, John Vitto/Jill, Milli/Chuck, Jon/Kris, Tyler/James, Lorena/Jason, Kris/Amanda, Mika/Cannan, Jeff/Jordan, Tomas/Jill, Andy/Tommy, Elliot/Andrew. These are my favorits from some seasons. The others I know you don't like except for Trey/Lexi

Guido, Oswald/Danny, Teri/Ian, Monica/Sheree(Richen/Chip), Johnathan/Victoria,Susan/Patrick(Lynn/Alex), Paolo,Ray/Yolonda,Azaria/Hendekia, Justin/Jennifer, Nary/Jamie(Art/JJ).Theses are my lowest from some seasonsthe others I know you like except for Lyn/Karlyn, Carol/Brandy, Natali/Nadiya.

amazing_race

[14]Mar 20, 2013

I can't comment on Rob & Brennan because I haven't seen TAR1 fully (I've always been meaning to watch it, but I can never seem to find the time!)

I'll talk about the others though!

Blake & Paige are one of my favourite sister/brother teasm of all time! I really love them!

John Vito & Jill are right up there, definitely in my Top Ten of all time! Really, I'd have to say they are my favourite male/female team of all time aside from Flo & Zach.

I really liked both Millie & Chuck and Kris & Jon. Neither were my favourite team from their respective seasons, but nonetheless I liked them both.

Tyler & James I really don't like though.

I'm a huge fan of Lorena & Jason! There are very few teams who I like more than these two when you compare all the teams who never got past Leg 4. Very likeable!

Amanda & Kris were likeable enough for me, but we sadly didn't see enough of them in either season to get a really good view.

Mika & Canaan were likeable too, although Mika not going down the slide was the most ridiculous thing ever.

Jordan & Jeff are amazing! So, so funny! One of the best TAR moments ever is when Jordan was talking with her mouth full of baguette and the subtitle said '? ? ? ? ? ?'

Jill & Thomas I have mixed feelings about. If they were racing on a different season, I probably would've really like them. But on TAR17 I absolutely loved Nat & Kat and Brook & Claire so I couldn't cheer for them.

Andy & Tommy I really liked! I don't say that too often about alpha-male teams, but these guys were an exception! They deserved to win TAR19 instead of Those Who Shall Not Be Named.

Elliot & Andrew seemed likeable enough, but once again they were gone too early for me to get a better perspective.

Now I'll talk about some of the teams you don't like. (Turns out we do like a fair few similar team! )

The Guidos I never saw on TAR1 but on TAR11 they were not that exciting. I desperately wanted them to beat out Eric & Danielle, but other than that, cant say I particularly liked them.

I really do love Oswald & Danny though! Perhaps my favourite ever male/male team, along with Derek & Drew.

Teri & Ian I liked to some extent and sorta disliked as well. Hard to explain.

I liked Monica & Sheree, and hated Reichen & Chip a lot.

Jonathan & Victoria I absolutely LOVE! I think I might be the only person on the planet who would say that though. I just love them!

Not really a fan of Susan & Patrick or Lynn & Alex. Didn't like either.

The Paolos I found very entertaining! But I preferred heaps of other families, like the Gaghans, Bransens and Godlewskis.

I really like Ray & Yolanda. I really hate both Eric & Jeremy and BJ & Tyler, so Ray & Yolanda was who I was cheering for from the start, but sadly they fell behind.

I liked Azaria & Hendekea a lot. Another one of my favourite sibling teams. I think they would have won TAR12 is it wasn't for the flight screw up. They were definitely the strongest team there.

Justin & Jennifer I can't comment too much on because they didn't get much screentime aside from a fight in Indonesia. Didn't dislike them, didn't love them either.

I really liked Nary & Jamie. ARt & JJ have got to be one of my least favourite teams ever.

OK, so we've discovered a little bit of similarity there!

Colin_Rob_Rock

[15]Mar 20, 2013

amazing_race wrote:

I can't comment on Rob & Brennan because I haven't seen TAR1 fully (I've always been meaning to watch it, but I can never seem to find the time!)

I'll talk about the others though!

Blake & Paige are one of my favourite sister/brother teasm of all time! I really love them!

John Vito & Jill are right up there, definitely in my Top Ten of all time! Really, I'd have to say they are my favourite male/female team of all time aside from Flo & Zach.

I really liked both Millie & Chuck and Kris & Jon. Neither were my favourite team from their respective seasons, but nonetheless I liked them both.

Tyler & James I really don't like though.

I'm a huge fan of Lorena & Jason! There are very few teams who I like more than these two when you compare all the teams who never got past Leg 4. Very likeable!

Amanda & Kris were likeable enough for me, but we sadly didn't see enough of them in either season to get a really good view.

Mika & Canaan were likeable too, although Mika not going down the slide was the most ridiculous thing ever.

Jordan & Jeff are amazing! So, so funny! One of the best TAR moments ever is when Jordan was talking with her mouth full of baguette and the subtitle said '? ? ? ? ? ?'

Jill & Thomas I have mixed feelings about. If they were racing on a different season, I probably would've really like them. But on TAR17 I absolutely loved Nat & Kat and Brook & Claire so I couldn't cheer for them.

Andy & Tommy I really liked! I don't say that too often about alpha-male teams, but these guys were an exception! They deserved to win TAR19 instead of Those Who Shall Not Be Named.

Elliot & Andrew seemed likeable enough, but once again they were gone too early for me to get a better perspective.

Now I'll talk about some of the teams you don't like. (Turns out we do like a fair few similar team! )

The Guidos I never saw on TAR1 but on TAR11 they were not that exciting. I desperately wanted them to beat out Eric & Danielle, but other than that, cant say I particularly liked them.

I really do love Oswald & Danny though! Perhaps my favourite ever male/male team, along with Derek & Drew.

Teri & Ian I liked to some extent and sorta disliked as well. Hard to explain.

I liked Monica & Sheree, and hated Reichen & Chip a lot.

Jonathan & Victoria I absolutely LOVE! I think I might be the only person on the planet who would say that though. I just love them!

Not really a fan of Susan & Patrick or Lynn & Alex. Didn't like either.

The Paolos I found very entertaining! But I preferred heaps of other families, like the Gaghans, Bransens and Godlewskis.

I really like Ray & Yolanda. I really hate both Eric & Jeremy and BJ & Tyler, so Ray & Yolanda was who I was cheering for from the start, but sadly they fell behind.

I liked Azaria & Hendekea a lot. Another one of my favourite sibling teams. I think they would have won TAR12 is it wasn't for the flight screw up. They were definitely the strongest team there.

Justin & Jennifer I can't comment too much on because they didn't get much screentime aside from a fight in Indonesia. Didn't dislike them, didn't love them either.

I really liked Nary & Jamie. ARt & JJ have got to be one of my least favourite teams ever.

OK, so we've discovered a little bit of similarity there!

Rob/Brennen are my favorit team of all time Followed by Blake/Paige and John Vitto/Jill then my username.

I wasn't expecting you to like Tyler/James

Lorena/Jason getting Eliminated is what made me dislike Shana/Jennifer and that entire season in general.

Kris/Amanda getting eliminated earlyin their seasons is why I dislike season 14 and don't love season 18.

I felt sorry for Cannen when she refused to go.

Who was your favorit in season 16. I believe you hated the winners.

I couldn't stand Brook/Clair especially Clair but still felt sorry for her when she got a watermelon in the face after I stopped laughing. Didn't mind Nat/Kat. I loved Tomas/Jill but they were up against destiny that season.

Didn't expect you to like Andy/Tommy but not surprised that you hate the winners.

After Elliot/Andrew got elliminated I wanted Bopper/Mark to win.

Wow that was more incommon then I expected.

I hated Guido because of Season 1 they weren't to bad in 11 or I might think that because most of my hatred was pointed at Mirna.

You like Derrek/Drew after John/Vitto Jill there my next that season? I expected them to be at the bottom of your list. Not surprised you Like Oswald/Danny I think i'm the only one who doesn't.

Richen/Chip are my most hated winners.

Jonathan & Victoria are another I thought we'de agree on.

Susan & Patrickand Lynn & Alex I thought you'd love them becasue of their hatred of Rob.

I couldn't stand how they talked to their parents. Didn't like theGodlewskis, Hated the Gaghans, Bransens were OK.

I Knew you hated Eric/Jeremy but I thought you liked BJ/Tyler. The reason Ray/Yolonda are on the bottom is becasue I didn't hate anyone that season. I only liked Eric/Jeremy and Monica/Joseph most of the others were neutral except Barry/Fran, Lisa/Joni, Ray/Yolonda.

While I disliked Azaria/Hendekea I agree that they were the better team.

That was more in common then I expected. This is fun.

amazing_race

[16]Mar 24, 2013

Certainly a fair bit in common!

I loved both Shana & Jennifer and Lorena & Jason, so that U-Turn is hard to watch.

TAR12 is one of my favourite seasons (my favourite post-All-Stars) despite the boring winners.

In TAR16, I did hate the winners. My favourite teams were Brent & Caite, Steve & Allie and Jordan & Jeff. (in no particular order)

Yeah, I didn't expect to lke Andy & Tommy myself! I don't normally go for the all-male teams, and definitely no alpha-male teams lol, but I really enjoyed Andy & Tommy.

I liked Elliot & Andrew because one of them played soccer if I recall correctly and that's not that common in the US. I'm a huge soccer fan, so I liked that.

But on TAR20, my favourite teams were Rachel & Dave and Brendon & Rachel, closely followed by Vanessa & Ralph! The drama was epic! I did love Bopper & Mark too!

I really like Derek & Drew! Quite definitely my favourite all-male team ever!

I think everyone would agree with you on Jonathan & Victoria, but I do generally like psychotic teams.

In terms of BJ & Tyler, I liked them because they were the lesser of two evils on that season, but in general I did not like them. I do love MoJo though!

Colin_Rob_Rock

[17]Mar 24, 2013

amazing_race wrote:

Certainly a fair bit in common!

I loved both Shana & Jennifer and Lorena & Jason, so that U-Turn is hard to watch.

TAR12 is one of my favourite seasons (my favourite post-All-Stars) despite the boring winners.

In TAR16, I did hate the winners. My favourite teams were Brent & Caite, Steve & Allie and Jordan & Jeff. (in no particular order)

Yeah, I didn't expect to lke Andy & Tommy myself! I don't normally go for the all-male teams, and definitely no alpha-male teams lol, but I really enjoyed Andy & Tommy.

I liked Elliot & Andrew because one of them played soccer if I recall correctly and that's not that common in the US. I'm a huge soccer fan, so I liked that.

But on TAR20, my favourite teams were Rachel & Dave and Brendon & Rachel, closely followed by Vanessa & Ralph! The drama was epic! I did love Bopper & Mark too!

I really like Derek & Drew! Quite definitely my favourite all-male team ever!

I think everyone would agree with you on Jonathan & Victoria, but I do generally like psychotic teams.

In terms of BJ & Tyler, I liked them because they were the lesser of two evils on that season, but in general I did not like them. I do love MoJo though!

I'm not sure how much that U-turn did becasue I believe they were already in last. Unless they U-turned someone else then maybe Lorena/Jason could have caught up.

I figured you liked season 12from your picture. I actually liked the winners third favorit after Lorena/Jason and Nathen/Jennifer.

In 16 those were my top 3 as well. I expected you to say Jet/Cord.

That is why I liked Elliot/Andrew as well becasue I like Soccer(Second Favorit)it's the samereason I like Bates/Anthony except this time is is both and it's Hockey. Andrew is the one who played.

I liked Brandon/Rachel as well, they were my favorits until I found out that Andrew playsSoccer. Didn't mind Rachel/Daveway better then Second place. Ralph/Vannessa were not to bad excpet when they worked with Art/JJ. The only time that season I didn't hate Art/JJ was when they gave thier money to Bopper/Mark.

What surprises me about you liking Jonathan/Victoria is that I concider him beyond Colin who you hate.

I'm just happy I found someone else who doesn't love BJ/Tyler I thought I was the only one. I loved when Mojo beat them even after the Yield.

amazing_race

[18]Mar 25, 2013

Really interesting comments!

I agree that the U-Turn wouldn't have done much (since they were almost two hours behind to start the leg) but if TK & Rachel were U-Turned, there may have been a glimmer of hope since Rachel got very lost at the Roadblock too.

I definitely would not say Jet & Cord! I do not like them. But I was cheering for Jet & Cord to win in the end, when it became clear that Brent & Caite were out of the running.

I think TAR20 did a great job with casting as a whole. There was a lot of amazing drama!

The difference between Colin and Jonathan is that Colin was evil towards my favourite team whereas Jonathan was just psychotic in general and to Victoria which made it intesnely interesting for me! I really can't stop laughing when I watch them!

Adam & Rebecca are on the same boat as my other TAR6 faves!

MoJo winning that footrace was gold! BJ & Tyler should have been eliminated right there - the NELs were positioned horribly on that race.

Colin_Rob_Rock

[19]Mar 25, 2013

amazing_race wrote:

Really interesting comments!

I agree that the U-Turn wouldn't have done much (since they were almost two hours behind to start the leg) but if TK & Rachel were U-Turned, there may have been a glimmer of hope since Rachel got very lost at the Roadblock too.

I definitely would not say Jet & Cord! I do not like them. But I was cheering for Jet & Cord to win in the end, when it became clear that Brent & Caite were out of the running.

I think TAR20 did a great job with casting as a whole. There was a lot of amazing drama!

The difference between Colin and Jonathan is that Colin was evil towards my favourite team whereas Jonathan was just psychotic in general and to Victoria which made it intesnely interesting for me! I really can't stop laughing when I watch them!

Adam & Rebecca are on the same boat as my other TAR6 faves!

MoJo winning that footrace was gold! BJ & Tyler should have been eliminated right there - the NELs were positioned horribly on that race.

Yeah But I don't think it was enough. Shawna/Jennifer ThoughtTK/Rachel were Lorena/Jason.

Same hear Second to least favorite Winners except for seaosn 4.

Yeah it was Pretty good it was the first season I watched while it was on.

I forgot to take that into account. The way Colin treated Mirna made me love him all the more. His Psychosis is what made me hate him. He always seems angry. I hated how he screamed at Victoria sometimes she did not deserve it. I am currently inthe middle of rewatching it and laughter is not what I feel. I can't wait till I get to the episode he get's eliminated.

I don't mind Adam/Rebbeca.I like herbetter then him. He way over reacted over the sunglasses. How do you feel about Hayden/Aaron.

I agree because then MoJo(2nd fav)would have been in the final 3 and Eric/Jeremy would have won.Depite all the problems I still liked the season.

amazing_race

[20]Apr 1, 2013

Well I think most people would agree with you on the Jonathan & Victoria thing, but I tend to love dysfunctional people.

Yes, I also liked Rebecca more than Adam. Rebecca is one of my all-time favourites!

I liked Hayden & Aaron also. "Just deal with this before I hyperventilate" is one of the best quotes ever! I wish they made the Final Three instead of Freddy & The Racist.