The Amazing Race Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

22.6 "Scorpion King Hunter" 3/24/13

SabrinaColema

[1]Mar 24, 2013
    • level: 9

Discuss your thoughts!

I thought it was rather boring.. I did NOT see Max & Katie getting last! (I did see a NEL coming)

Anyone else think "It's Like Sesame Street on Crack!" should have been the title?!

Btw, great to see Chuck & Wynona improving! (Next week's preview doesn't show the good for them sadly)

LOVE: Max & Katie

LIKE: Bates & Anthony, Pam & Winnie, Chuck & Wynona, Caroline & Jennifer

NEUTRAL: Mona & Beth, Meghan

DISLIKE: N/A

HATE: Joey

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Colin_Rob_Rock

[2]Mar 24, 2013

I acctually found the episode quite good. I liked how they spent practicly the whole episode with the bushmen. I found getting into the travel angency kind of random. That saifI think they could have madebetter itif no one told others the place.

I agree that that would have beena better title.

I got worried that Max/Katie would be last when everyone else switched.Ithought next week would be a non-elimination. But I'm happy Max/Katie Survived.

FinallyBates/Anthony didn't getlost.

I'm surprised that so many teams tried Fire. The other one seemed easier.

Looks like Chuck doing so many roadblocks comes back to bite them in butt. Because he says he can't help her.

Love: Bates/Anthony
    Like: Max/Katie, Caroline/Jennifer
    Neutral: Chuck/Wynona
    Dislike: Pam/Winnie
    Hate: Joey/Meghan, Mona/Beth

Pin_the_Dog

[3]Mar 25, 2013
    • level: 1
    Colin_Rob_Rock wrote:

The paths were marked. That was the only reason.

And you continue to love the bores. Blech. Your tastes still stink.

amazing_race

[4]Mar 25, 2013
    • level: 53

I really liked the episode! A good old Africa leg! Botswana is beautiful!

The Roadblock was pointless since the bushmen did most the work, but the Detour combined with five or so teams being relatively close to one another made for an exciting finish!

So glad Max & Katie are safe! But Caroline & Jennifer have taken over as my new faves!

'Sesame Street on Crack' would've been a better episode title, but nonetheless the actual title was better than all of TAR21's put together, so I'll take it.

Chuck & Wynona are HILARIOUS! The random guessing at the travel agency!!! I LOVE THEM!

LOVE: Caroline & Jennifer, Max & Katie, Chuck & Wynona
    LIKE: Mona & Beth
    NEUTRAL: Pam & Winnie
    DISLIKE: Bates & Anthony
    HATE: Joey & Meghan

Mona & Beth, Pam & Winnie and Bates & Anthony are all dangerously close to moving down another notch on that list, but I love the first three!

Colin_Rob_Rock

[5]Mar 25, 2013

Pin_the_Dog wrote:
    Colin_Rob_Rock wrote:
    The paths were marked. That was the only reason. And you continue to love the bores. Blech. Your tastes still stink.

Yeah I know but they got first so i'm happy. I hope they don'tget lost later. The bushmenI think helped.

I still don't care. And still love them.

Colin_Rob_Rock

[6]Mar 25, 2013

amazing_race wrote:

The Roadblock was pointless since the bushmen did most the work, but the Detour combined with five or so teams being relatively close to one another made for an exciting finish!

Chuck & Wynona are HILARIOUS! The random guessing at the travel agency!!! I LOVE THEM!

Mona & Beth, Pam & Winnie and Bates & Anthony are all dangerously close to moving down another notch on that list, but I love the first three!

How many times have they been to Africa?

I agree it was pointless and Joey is a chicken.

I don't think it was random guessing. I think they were readig from the list of contries they might visit. They get one of those don't they do to passport reasons. But I agree it was funny.

Weren't Bates/Anthony already at Hate for you.

AdaHui

[8]Mar 28, 2013
    • level: 6
    Pretty decent episode. It did remind me just how much I dislike Max & Katie. Their arrogance will cost them like it did John (and sadly for Jessica by default).

Joey continues to be my least favorite person to be shown this season. I don't know if it's just his personality or that combined with his voice. Makes me want to mute my TV every time he's on.

So glad that Chuck & Wynona moved up. Good for them and good for Wynona for getting in on the roadblock. I think the best part of the entire episode was having the Bushmen with the teams the entire time. The language barrier and just how they see each other was fantastic.

The 3 teams I'm cheering for came in the top 3 (in the exact order I'd like to see them finish) so quite pleased with this episode! Go Anthony & Bates!

Colin_Rob_Rock

[9]Mar 28, 2013

Pin_the_Dog wrote:
    Colin_Rob_Rock wrote:

I still don't care. And still love them.

Good for you. Good for you to continue to be friggin' moron.

Back to moron? Don't you have any other insults up your sleeve

Oh look there is some one else who likes Bates/Anthony. Here we go again.

amazing_race

[10]Apr 1, 2013
    • level: 53

Colin_Rob_Rock wrote:

amazing_race wrote:

How many times have they been to Africa?

I agree it was pointless and Joey is a chicken.

I don't think it was random guessing. I think they were readig from the list of contries they might visit. They get one of those don't they do to passport reasons. But I agree it was funny.

Weren't Bates/Anthony already at Hate for you.

They haven't visited Africa as much as I would've liked them to. Whenever they have been to Africa, they rarely spend more than two legs there in one season, and I don't think they have ever spent more than three in a season. (by contrast, every season has had at least three Asia legs with the exception of this one and the Family Edition)

And there was a long passage from TAR13-16 that included no Africa unless you counted Seychelles on TAR16 which is not on the mainland.

Yeah, it wouldn't have been random guessing. I probably used the wrong word - by 'random' I meant that they were guessing places that were nowhere near the right answer.

I had Bates & Anthony at Hate at one point but I moved them up after a couple of decent episodes from them.

Colin_Rob_Rock

[11]Apr 3, 2013

[/QUOTE]

They haven't visited Africa as much as I would've liked them to. Whenever they have been to Africa, they rarely spend more than two legs there in one season, and I don't think they have ever spent more than three in a season. (by contrast, every season has had at least three Asia legs with the exception of this one and the Family Edition)

And there was a long passage from TAR13-16 that included no Africa unless you counted Seychelles on TAR16 which is not on the mainland.

Yeah, it wouldn't have been random guessing. I probably used the wrong word - by 'random' I meant that they were guessing places that were nowhere near the right answer.

I had Bates & Anthony at Hate at one point but I moved them up after a couple of decent episodes from them.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I thought that they don't go there much. I hope they don't go to Asia this year.