The Amazing Race Forums

Friday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

22.7 "Be Safe and Don't Hit a Cow" 3/31/13

SabrinaColema

[1]Mar 31, 2013
    • level: 9

Discuss your thoughts on the episode.

I liked this episode! Wasn't too happy with it having no bunching at first, but it still produced, I guess we can say, 'intense' result.

We finally got decent screentime from the Moms.. for some reason I like them a little more now. Speaking of the Moms, it's great to see them and the Blondes climb up and ace this leg!

NOT happy about the fact that Joey will be in yet another episode.

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE! IN SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! That's an excellent twist. Hopefully it isn't pointless like last season's Switchback.

Overall this season is really picking up and I'm loving it.

LOVE: Caroline & Jennifer, Chuck & Wynona, Max & Katie

LIKE: Bates & Anthony, Beth & Mona

NEUTRAL: Meghan

DISLIKE: N/A

HATE: Joey

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

amazing_race

[2]Apr 1, 2013
    • level: 55

Best episode of the season for me!

I really, really hated Bates & Anthony though. They seem to be in love with themselves. Its not enjoyable.

Pam & Winnie have been bugging me lately and I am really happy they are out, although for most of the episode I was hopeful that we would be free of Joey... :/

Chuck & Wynona are SO hilarious! I love them!

Caroline & Jennifer are definitely my favourites!

All of the tasks were great!

My favourite quote from the episode:

Max: I think we're doing really good.
    Katie: The correct term is 'we're doing really well'.

I think I'd be just like Katie on the race!

LOVE: Caroline & Jennifer, Max & Katie, Chuck & Wynona
    LIKE: Mona
    NEUTRAL: Beth

DISLIKE: Meghan
    HATE: Joey, Bates & Anthony

Can't wait for the cheese in the snow! GREAT! I love it!

Colin_Rob_Rock

[3]Apr 3, 2013
    • level: 11

amazing_race wrote:

Best episode of the season for me!

I really, really hated Bates & Anthony though. They seem to be in love with themselves. Its not enjoyable.

Pam & Winnie have been bugging me lately and I am really happy they are out, although for most of the episode I was hopeful that we would be free of Joey... :/

Chuck & Wynona are SO hilarious! I love them!

Caroline & Jennifer are definitely my favourites!

All of the tasks were great!

My favourite quote from the episode:

Max: I think we're doing really good.
    Katie: The correct term is 'we're doing really well'.

I think I'd be just like Katie on the race!

LOVE: Caroline & Jennifer, Max & Katie, Chuck & Wynona
    LIKE: Mona
    NEUTRAL: Beth

DISLIKE: Meghan
    HATE: Joey, Bates & Anthony

Can't wait for the cheese in the snow! GREAT! I love it!

I liked this episode a lotpartly because Bates/Anthonywon.

I'm also happy that they got out but i'd rather it have been joey/meghan

She did another roadblock now she's only 2 behind.

I loved how Jennifer was worried that the guy wouldn't come back with the money.

My favourite quotes were:
    Max after they paid the fine: "Can this be our Speedbump" then runs into a poll.
    and Max: Up a creek without a paddle I am very familiar with that creek. or somthing like that.

LOVE: Bates & Anthony
    LIKE: Caroline & Jennifer, Max & Katie
    NEUTRAL: Chuck & Wynona
    DISLIKE: NA
    HATE: Joey/Meghan, Mona/Beth

Am I the only one that wanted Joey to fall in and get eaten by a CROC.

AdaHui

[4]Apr 4, 2013
    • level: 6

Colin_Rob_Rock wrote:

Am I the only one that wanted Joey to fall in and get eaten by a CROC.

I do believe I said the exact same thing whilst watching this episode. I was so excited when they got lost that I was thinking finally they'd be out. No luck.

I'm kinda sad Winnie and Pam are out. I didn't particularly like the way that detour was set. To have 2 animals for the final one and having to guess it was the bird? Did I miss something about which animals were supposed to be there that would have eliminated the hippo??

Stoked to see Bates & Anthony win the fast forward but lordy, for a hockey player, where the heck was Bates core strength to get up on his skis? Looked like he had spaghetti legs until he finally got up there.

Still hate Max and Katie and this episode confirmed it for me even more.

Starting to dislike Mona & Beth even more. Was it Beth that was the annoying back-canoe driver? Holy man, I would have pushed her in the water with the Crocs if she got into it with me like that.

Happy for Chuck & Wynonna

Colin_Rob_Rock

[5]Apr 4, 2013

AdaHui wrote:

I'm kinda sad Winnie and Pam are out. I didn't particularly like the way that detour was set. To have 2 animals for the final one and having to guess it was the bird? Did I miss something about which animals were supposed to be there that would have eliminated the hippo??

Stoked to see Bates & Anthony win the fast forward but lordy, for a hockey player, where the heck was Bates core strength to get up on his skis? Looked like he had spaghetti legs until he finally got up there.

Starting to dislike Mona & Beth even more. Was it Beth that was the annoying back-canoe driver? Holy man, I would have pushed her in the water with the Crocs if she got into it with me like that.

There was no Hippo. They kept putting a Rhino.

He hasn't played in a couple years.

That would never happen with them. That would acctually be exciting and they don't do that.

eaudra1

[6]Apr 5, 2013
    • level: 8

This was the best episode this season so far and really highly enjoyable. Africa was awesome, tasks were really great too. The only downfall being that team annoying-like-hell did not fall into river to become crocs' dinner, and that they did survive the leg. Though I wasn't very much into Pam amn Winnie team, and they were bugging me somewhat, they're still so much more likable than Joey and Meghan.

Loved that Chuck and Wynonna did so well, and that my pool choice team Moms got so much screen time.

amazing_race

[7]Apr 6, 2013

I love that it seems to be a common opinion that the episode would've been far better if Joey became crocodile feed.

marknmo

[8]Apr 8, 2013
    • level: 12

amazing_race wrote:

I love that it seems to be a common opinion that the episode would've been far better if Joey became crocodile feed.

Especially since it would have resulted in another non-elimanation and Pam & Winnie would still be in the race! Tongue out I liked them, so I was sad to see them go.

I'm hoping that we get an episode soon where it's the Mona & Beth and Meghan & Joey have to race for last place and one of them gets eliminated. I've never really warmed up to either of those teams, and it's purely because I find the soccer moms boring and Joey to be too much for my sanity. I've even grown to like Chuck & Wynona better than them, and I originally wanted Chuck & Wynona gone early.

Edited on 04/08/2013 11:12am

Colin_Rob_Rock

[9]Apr 8, 2013

marknmo wrote:

amazing_race wrote:

Especially since it would have resulted in another non-elimanation and Pam & Winnie would still be in the race! Tongue out I liked them, so I was sad to see them go.

I'm hoping that we get an episode soon where it's the Mona & Beth and Meghan & Joey have to race for last place and one of them gets eliminated. I've never really warmed up to either of those teams, and it's purely because I find the soccer moms boring and Joey to be too much for my sanity. I've even grown to like Chuck & Wynona better than them, and I originally wanted Chuck & Wynona gone early.

Why would it have been a non-Elimination. I think that getting eaten qualifies as eliminated.

I agree but they are Derby Moms.

amazing_race

[10]Apr 9, 2013

Derby Moms have been exceptionally invisible, in my opinion. I like them to some degree, but they can't really be a favourite since we've barely seen them.