The Amazing Race Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Amazing Race 11 Reported to Be All-Star (Possible Spoilers)

Jared3648

[1]Oct 17, 2006
    • level: 11

WOW! As I'm sure many of you have heard, Amazing Race 11 (next season) is supposed to be an All-Star edition. I am DYING to know which teams will be picked. They are supposedly set to being filming in about a month. I read that Colin and Christie (season 5) as well as Charla and Mirna (also season 5).

If anyone hears of any other teams, PLEASE post them here!

Also, who would you LIKE to see?

I would like to see Blake and Paige from Season 2. Also, for some reason I enjoyed Lenny and Karyn from Season 1, but they broke up after the show.

Edited on 10/17/2006 4:35pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

agent_0042

[2]Oct 17, 2006
    • level: 66
    This is where you can read about it: http://tinyurl.com/y7l2kd

SPOILER:

"The good news, at least for me: Charla and Mirna are returning, according to TVgasm. The bad news: so are Colin and Christie, and probably every other loathsome team."

PintheDog

[3]Oct 17, 2006
    • level: 29
    Yeah, I heard about it sometime yesterday.

Jared3648

[4]Oct 17, 2006
    • level: 11
    Jared3648 wrote:

They are supposedly set to being filming in about a month. I read that Colin and Christie (season 5) as well as Charla and Mirna (also season 5).

Sorry, I did have this worded differently, then went to fix it and only fixed part of it before posting. Now it's bugging me. It should say:

They are supposedly set to begin filming in about a month. I read that Colin and Christie (season 5) as well as Charla and Mirna (also season 5) are rumoured to be two of the teams.

IronRaphRa

[5]Oct 17, 2006
    • level: 8
    They do have interesting choices so far. Colin and Christie are one of the best teams never to win the race; and I guess I could put up with Mirna again (I find her annoying.) But they should just keep Jonathan out, and respect the teams from the first four races.

Pedroff

[6]Oct 17, 2006
    • level: 6
    IronRaphRa wrote:
    They do have interesting choices so far. Colin and Christie are one of the best teams never to win the race; and I guess I could put up with Mirna again (I find her annoying.) But they should just keep Jonathan out, and respect the teams from the first four races.

They can't be that good if it said this about them: "The bad news: so are Colin and Christie, and probably every other loathsome team."

Minarvia

[7]Oct 17, 2006
    • level: 39
    Well it looks like that Phil finally give in with it. I knew that this was bound to happen with this show, snice it was the only pouplar reality show that has not down this.

Rhino3434

[8]Oct 17, 2006

I would LOVE to see the clowns, Jon and Al come back for the All-Star season.  They had such a great attitude and were fun to watch. They are still my all-time favorite team.

It would be nice to see Chip and Kim again too. And of course the ratings would go way up if they could talk Rob and Amber into coming back.

As long as Jonathan and Victoria or any of the Weavers are NOT brought back I will be happy. Oh yeah, please no Flo!

Edited on 10/17/2006 9:51pm

Maisy13

[9]Oct 17, 2006
    • level: 17

When I read that Colin and Christy would be coming back, I thought "OH. No", but than someone mentioned Jonathan, and... Please God NO. I'll take a thousand Colins, but NO Jonathan.

On a happier note, I would love to see the clowns, bowling moms, and Charla and Mirna (though  having seen Mirna in other shows I now find her slightly annoying)come back.

JPPT1974

[10]Oct 18, 2006
    • level: 50
    Maybe if Colin & Christie are back, hopefully marriage will mellow them out a bit. But I would love to see the Bowling Moms come back as well as the Clowns!

Talvix

[11]Oct 18, 2006
    • level: 52
    For all of us wishing that Jonathan will not be in the all-stars seasons, here's a glimmer of hope: Amazing Race's Jonathan and Victoria Have a Girl. Victoria just had a baby girl couple of weeks ago, and if they start shooting next month, hopefully they won't leave the baby alone so soon -- and for so long.

BTW, shouldn't they call it an "All Losers" edition?

Rhino3434

[12]Oct 18, 2006

Talvix wrote:
    For all of us wishing that Jonathan will not be in the all-stars seasons, here's a glimmer of hope: Amazing Race's Jonathan and Victoria Have a Girl. Victoria just had a baby girl couple of weeks ago, and if they start shooting next month, hopefully they won't leave the baby alone so soon -- and for so long.

You would think that most NORMAL people would not want to leave their newborn child for so long but as we all know, there is NOTHING normal about Jonathan and Victoria.

IronRaphRa

[13]Oct 18, 2006
    • level: 8
    You know, this is called the Amazing Race, not the Amazing Personallity contest. Colin and Christie were good racers, despite their personallity. Besides, everybody likes Mirna and she has a terrible personallity.

PintheDog

[14]Oct 18, 2006
    • level: 29
    IronRaphRa wrote:
    You know, this is called the Amazing Race, not the Amazing Personallity contest. Colin and Christie were good racers, despite their personallity. Besides, everybody likes Mirna and she has a terrible personallity.

No, Colin was a good racer. Christie did all of nothing on the race.

I don't think Rob would want to risk being a four-time reality show loser. Oh, what am I saying? If it's for more fame, of course he will.

Lastly, WHERE'VE YOU BEEN ALL THESE MONTHS, RHINO?!

starwolf99

[15]Oct 18, 2006
    • level: 12

I can guess who WON'T be on the race:

Jonathan/Victoria just had a baby girl.  There's no way they could have competed. 

Jon/Al are still doing "The Finish Line" at cbs.com.  They can't compete either.

Chip/Reichen have broken up, so it can't be them either.

If you look at the "Return of the Racers" segment in cbs.com, you can guess that whoever is in that page would not be competing.  Sadly, this includes Chip/Kim

xcelestial

[16]Oct 18, 2006
    • level: 1
       How come if they're in the Return of the Racers, they cant be in the All-Star Season

I'd go nuts if Jonathan is in again. But, if he does, hope he just gets eliminated on the first episode, after all, that's where all the drama comes along

Imagine the all-stars season, everyone is cooperating with each other, wont it be BORING?

starwolf99

[17]Oct 18, 2006
    • level: 12
    xcelestial wrote:
       How come if they're in the Return of the Racers, they cant be in the All-Star Season

I'd go nuts if Jonathan is in again. But, if he does, hope he just gets eliminated on the first episode, after all, that's where all the drama comes along

Imagine the all-stars season, everyone is cooperating with each other, wont it be BORING?

I think that while the current season is being aired, the next season is being filmed (or almost done filming).

JPPT1974

[18]Oct 18, 2006
    • level: 50
    If Rob and Amber aka Romber comes back, I may not watch. Nobody from TAR7 didn't seem to like them at all. And if they do All-Star, they would try to shun the two as much as possible.

championking

[19]Oct 18, 2006
    • level: 19
    starwolf99 wrote:
    xcelestial wrote:

I think that while the current season is being aired, the next season is being filmed (or almost done filming).

TAR11 hasn't been shot yet, I think they are still picking some of the cast. I hate the fact Charla/Mirna are in All Stars, I liked them on their season but they aren't real All Stars.

The1Princess

[20]Oct 19, 2006
    • level: 5
    Although they won, I would love to see Joyce and Uchenna. I think they were the most beautiful couple in the world (despite their problems)!!!