TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

The Amazing Race Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Guess The Title Game

  • Avatar of amazing_race

    amazing_race

    [101]Nov 15, 2011
    • member since: 04/01/07
    • level: 54
    • rank: Prison Warden
    • posts: 6,197

    eaudra1 wrote:


    amazing_race wrote:


    eaudra1 wrote:


    Well, I'm thinking it sounds more like the guy thing to say, so I'll bet on Amani and Marcus this time round



    Yeah, that's true - it does seem like the guy thing to say. I'm banking on the possibility that the female (Cathi) will say it to the male. I dunno, I guess we'll find out in a week's time!



    Well, it could be a nice surprise, if any of the females left on the race would use this phrase Anyway, after reading next episodes title I had this de javu and an image of Jerremy and Eric came to my mind they DID used similar phrase on TAR9, if I'm not mistaken



    Yeah, I sorta remember that, but I can't remember the exaact phrase...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of eaudra1

    eaudra1

    [102]Nov 16, 2011
    • member since: 06/24/11
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 359

    amazing_race wrote:


    eaudra1 wrote:


    amazing_race wrote:


    eaudra1 wrote:


    Well, I'm thinking it sounds more like the guy thing to say, so I'll bet on Amani and Marcus this time round



    Yeah, that's true - it does seem like the guy thing to say. I'm banking on the possibility that the female (Cathi) will say it to the male. I dunno, I guess we'll find out in a week's time!



    Well, it could be a nice surprise, if any of the females left on the race would use this phrase Anyway, after reading next episodes title I had this de javu and an image of Jerremy and Eric came to my mind they DID used similar phrase on TAR9, if I'm not mistaken



    Yeah, I sorta remember that, but I can't remember the exaact phrase...



    I just had to google for it Eric: "This is a Baywatch moment."

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amazing_race

    amazing_race

    [103]Nov 16, 2011
    • member since: 04/01/07
    • level: 54
    • rank: Prison Warden
    • posts: 6,197

    eaudra1 wrote:


    amazing_race wrote:


    eaudra1 wrote:


    amazing_race wrote:


    eaudra1 wrote:


    Well, I'm thinking it sounds more like the guy thing to say, so I'll bet on Amani and Marcus this time round



    Yeah, that's true - it does seem like the guy thing to say. I'm banking on the possibility that the female (Cathi) will say it to the male. I dunno, I guess we'll find out in a week's time!



    Well, it could be a nice surprise, if any of the females left on the race would use this phrase Anyway, after reading next episodes title I had this de javu and an image of Jerremy and Eric came to my mind they DID used similar phrase on TAR9, if I'm not mistaken



    Yeah, I sorta remember that, but I can't remember the exaact phrase...



    I just had to google for it Eric: "This is a Baywatch moment."



    That also reminds me of something Maria & Tiffany said regarding Sam & Dan at the second Dubai Pit Stop - something about a Baywatch moment?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amazing_race

    amazing_race

    [104]Nov 21, 2011
    • member since: 04/01/07
    • level: 54
    • rank: Prison Warden
    • posts: 6,197

    UNfortunately we both missed this time round!


    Next one is:


    19.10 "Release The Brake!"


    I'm gonna go with Amani & Marcus, although I do have a hunch that it might be a non-racer, like a driving instructor or something...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of eaudra1

    eaudra1

    [105]Nov 21, 2011
    • member since: 06/24/11
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 359

    This one really could come from anyone, even someone outside the race. But my hunch tells me to bet on Jeremy and Sandy. Could that be a part of their bickering while ma and pa beat them

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amazing_race

    amazing_race

    [106]Nov 22, 2011
    • member since: 04/01/07
    • level: 54
    • rank: Prison Warden
    • posts: 6,197

    eaudra1 wrote:


    This one really could come from anyone, even someone outside the race. But my hunch tells me to bet on Jeremy and Sandy. Could that be a part of their bickering while ma and pa beat them



    That' s most definitely possible! Should be an inte(resting one for sure!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amazing_race

    amazing_race

    [107]Nov 27, 2011
    • member since: 04/01/07
    • level: 54
    • rank: Prison Warden
    • posts: 6,197

    I knew it was going to be a non-racer, and for some reason I didn't listen to my gut instinct!


    As far a s I can tell, the next title is not yet available...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amazing_race

    amazing_race

    [108]Nov 29, 2011
    • member since: 04/01/07
    • level: 54
    • rank: Prison Warden
    • posts: 6,197

    We have the new title:


    19.11 "We Are Charlie Chaplin"


    Well, this could really be anybody, but I'll wager a guess at Amani & Marcus for no apparent reason. My second guess would be Sandy.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of eaudra1

    eaudra1

    [109]Nov 30, 2011
    • member since: 06/24/11
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 359

    Somehow my guts tell me to go with Ernie and Cindy

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amazing_race

    amazing_race

    [110]Dec 5, 2011
    • member since: 04/01/07
    • level: 54
    • rank: Prison Warden
    • posts: 6,197

    It seems that Andy & Tommy caught us off guard this time!


    As for the finale:


    19.12 "Go Out And Get It Done"


    Could be anybody, but for some reason, I'm thinking Amani & Marcus.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of eaudra1

    eaudra1

    [111]Dec 5, 2011
    • member since: 06/24/11
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 359

    I really have trouble choosing the right team/person for this one, but I'll go with hated Ernie and Cindy

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amazing_race

    amazing_race

    [112]Dec 5, 2011
    • member since: 04/01/07
    • level: 54
    • rank: Prison Warden
    • posts: 6,197

    Yeah, this one could be anybody - there's been a lot of those this season!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amazing_race

    amazing_race

    [113]Feb 15, 2012
    • member since: 04/01/07
    • level: 54
    • rank: Prison Warden
    • posts: 6,197

    So we're back for Season 20! The first title is:


    20.1 "Tears Of A Clown"


    I'm going to go with Dave & Cherie. I just hope this doesn't turn out like "Don't Ruin The Basketball Game" when everyone guessed the Globetrotters but Mallory stole the prize!Laughing

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of eaudra1

    eaudra1

    [114]Feb 16, 2012
    • member since: 06/24/11
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 359

    I've missed this game. Glad it's almost premiere time


    For a starters I'm gonna go with Misa & Maiya. Mallory's taught me a lesson that sometimes the most obvious solution might not be the right one So we'll see here

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amazing_race

    amazing_race

    [115]Feb 19, 2012
    • member since: 04/01/07
    • level: 54
    • rank: Prison Warden
    • posts: 6,197

    Looks like it wasn't a trick question this time, lol! I got it with Cherie!!


    So on to the next one:


    20.2 "You Know I'm Not As Smart As You"


    I have a feeling it is Brendon & Rachel saying it to her PhD Student partner!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of eaudra1

    eaudra1

    [116]Feb 23, 2012
    • member since: 06/24/11
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 359

    I'll bid on Rachel & Dave, though your guess amazing_race also has crossed my mind

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SabrinaColema

    SabrinaColema

    [117]Feb 23, 2012
    • member since: 12/30/10
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 308
    I believe it's Brendon & RACHEL as well. (;
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amazing_race

    amazing_race

    [118]Feb 26, 2012
    • member since: 04/01/07
    • level: 54
    • rank: Prison Warden
    • posts: 6,197

    Three guesses for two different Rachels, lol!Laughing

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amazing_race

    amazing_race

    [119]Feb 29, 2012
    • member since: 04/01/07
    • level: 54
    • rank: Prison Warden
    • posts: 6,197

    So Red Rachel got the quote! I'm so surprised to be 2/2! I bet I won't be able to get 3 in a row!


    Here's the next one:


    20.3 "Bust Me Right In The Head"


    I'm gonna go with Bopper & Mark for this.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of eaudra1

    eaudra1

    [120]Feb 29, 2012
    • member since: 06/24/11
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 359

    I'll bet on Elliot & Andrew. It could definitely be football (soccer) related

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.