The Amazing Race Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

"I Didn't Make Her Cry" (20.7 4/8/12)

Who will make who cry?

amazing_race

[1]Mar 31, 2012
    • level: 53

The season long feud between two teams culminates in an airport showdown on Leg 7!

Will Rachel & Dave maintain their lead from the Fast Forward to win their fourth leg?

Will Art & JJ ever drop out of the Top Three?

Will Nary & Jamie be able to place higher soon?

What will happen in the Vanessa vs. Rachel showdown???

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

amazing_race

[2]Apr 9, 2012
    • level: 53

I was so excited for Africa.

Unforuntately, the only good thing about this episode was the drama at the beginning. However, the drama was excellent! So much fun to watch! Makes me love Brenchel even more and hate Art & JJ completely. I can't hate Vanessa because she is just too funny!

The Detour was so easy. JUMPING for one minute? Seriously? And the other task was just copied from All-Stars, except with rotating targets.

The campsite task was better. However, the lack of a Roadblock made this a very underwhelming leg.

LOVE: Brendon & Rachel, Nary & Jamie, Rachel & Dave, Vanessa & Ralph, Bopper & Mark
    LIKE: N/A
    NEUTRAL: N/A
    DISLIKE: N/A
    HATE: Art & JJ

At least next week's preview looks interesting!

marknmo

[3]Apr 9, 2012
    • level: 12
    I enjoyed this episode, and I agree, the Detour was ridiculously easy. It seemed more like one of those throwaway Speed Bump tasks. I was really hoping that Brendon & Rachel would have gotten enough of a lead on Art & JJ by choosing the jumping task to beat them to the finish mat, but unfortunately, it wasn't to be.

I can't stand Art & JJ at all. They are so smug that it's really hard to watch them on screen now without rolling my eyes over something they do or say. I hated how they kept going on and on about Brendon and Rachel always falling them this entire leg when all that was really happening was that they were finishing the tasks at roughly the same time, so of course, one will be behind the other. I mean, what did they expect Brendon & Rachel to do, sit and wait for five minutes before leaving the task, that way Art & JJ have a head start and Brendon & Rachel don't see where they go? Geez. At least Brendon & Rachel had the common sense to stop and ask if they were going the right direction well before Art & JJ did (I was soooo hoping that would've put Art & JJ in last place).

I really dislike Vanessa. Ralph's not a bad guy, but Vanessa just brings their team down so much in my opinion. She's such a mean person, and she always makes her attacks on Rachel personal by attacking the way she looks and such. I agree that Rachel is an annoying person sometimes, even though I like her, but Vanessa is just a catty *****. She's lucky that Ralph puts up with her crap like he does, cause if I were him, I'd have left her but sitting on the other side of the world and just flow home on my own by now.

I can't say I'm that exciting about the other teams. Bopper & Mark annoyed me at first, but they're really funny/nice people, so I like them. Dave & Rachel have a sort of schizo relationship, being really happy one minute and then hating each other the next, so it makes me not care too much about them being in the race, though it does add entertainment value. I like Nary & Jamie, but until this episode, they really haven't been featured all that much.

I do hate Art & JJ even more now for trying to turn teams against Nary & Jamie by using their hunch about them being cops. I'm hoping at some point before the finale, we'll see Art & JJ fall, but I'm doubting it'll be next week. From the previews, it looks like they U-Turn Brendon & Rachel, which pisses me off, cause I'd rather see Brendon & Rachel place higher than both Art & JJ and Vanessa & Ralph, just to stick it to them.

LOVE: Brendon & Rachel
    LIKE: Nary & Jamie, Bopper & Mark, Ralph
    NEUTRAL: Rachel & Dave
    HATE: Vanessa, Art & JJ

Taylorg8

[4]Apr 9, 2012
    • level: 13
    That was such an easy Detour. Jumping? Really? I hate Art and JJ even more after this episode! They accused Brendon and Rachel of following them and then they started following Brenchel when they got ahead of them! I was so pissed when Art and JJ beat Brenchel. It does look like Brenchel gets the U-Turn next week. I hope this doesn't send them home! I hope Vanessa and Ralph leave before Brenchel. I also hope Art and JJ leave before Brenchel. Can't wait for next week.

LOVE: Brendon & Rachel, Dave & Rachel, Bopper & Mark
    LIKE: Nary & Jamie
    NEUTRAL: Ralph
    DISLIKE: Vaness
    HATE(x2): Art & JJ

jkpop_07

[5]Apr 9, 2012
    • level: 5
    I agree with everyone about that detour being laughably easy but disagree about Team Big Brother following Team Arrogant. Brendan and Rachel have just copied what the cops do instead of figuring things out on their own. I'm not saying they do it EVERYTIME. During this ep it was one of those rare instants when they were smart enough to stop for directions. The fight between Rachel and Vanessa was fun! I hate them both. Rachel is soooo whiny and pathetic and Vanessa is vicious but you have to admit she's got some funny comebacks! "Team Big Baby" "I didn't make her cry. Her self esteem made her cry" LOL

Team Border Patrol will you be eliminated ALREADY??! Ugh these guys! I wanna punch those arrogant smirks right off their faces when they were "stirring the pot." I didn't mind them egging Big Brother and Team V for Vicious on because that was entertaining. But picking on Team Spy was irritating! I would have been sooo upset if Nary and Jamie were eliminated after struggling with that physically demanding tent setup! They're my fav team! lol I'm soooo tired of Team Army Wives and Team Cops winning every other leg!! Double U-Turn is gonna be exciting! LOVE: Nary and Jamie, Bopper and Mark
    LIKE: Vanessa and Ralph, Brendan and Rachel, Dave and Rachel
    NEUTRAL: NONE
    DISLIKE: NONE
    HATE: Art and JJ

eaudra1

[6]Apr 10, 2012
    • level: 8

For an African leg it was indeed quite disappointing. Ah, well, at least the scenery was awesome. The Detour was WAY too easy, especially Courtship option of it. And the leg really needed a Roadblock to spice things up.

On the positive side, at least my pool choice team got NEL, so they still have a chance to keep on kicking.

The best part of this episode was definitely DRAMA. It was LOL funny to watch

LOVE: Brendon & Rachel, Nary & Jamie, Rachel & Dave, Vanessa & Ralph, Bopper & Mark
    LIKE: N/A
    NEUTRAL: Art&JJ
    HATE: N/A

Nordan123

[7]Apr 11, 2012
    • level: 6

amazing_race wrote:
    Will Nary & Jamie be able to place higher soon?

Not sure,they're not very good at it...not sure why they think FBI agents have some sort of advantage in TAR.

Most kindergarden teachers would probably do just as well as them.