The Amazing Race Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

"Let Them Drink Their Haterade" (20.8 4/15/12)

amazing_race

[1]Apr 15, 2012
    • level: 54

Just realised that I never made a thread for the new episode.

Well I thought it was better than last week. Task-wide, a small improvement, but the drama was spectacular again!

Art & JJ are clearly the most stupid team on the race - they blame Rachel & Dave for not U-Turning Brenchel. Dave made a smart strategic move, aware that Brenchel would never be eliminated as the 'teachers' are so far behind, whereas Art & JJ were stupid enough to waste ther U-Turn power and will not be able to U-Turn again in future, when they may actually need it, or when they might actually be able to get rid of Brenchel.

Brenchel are now my favourite team, especially after Nary & Jamie's departure, closely followed by Rachel & Dave.

The Detour was good. I thought the waiting in line would be excruciating, but it was better than last week's episode.

The Roadblock ws perfect. One of the best tasks seen this race. TAR5 had the same task a s a Detour, but it was never used, so I'm glad it was brought back today. I think they used the same location as TAR5 - the town of Mto wa Mbu - for that task.

LOVE: Brendon & Rachel, Rachel & Dave, Vanessa & Ralph, Bopper & Mark
    LIKE: N/A
    NEUTRAL: N/A
    DISLIKE: N/A
    HATE: Art & JJ

India next week... meh, not looking forward to it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marvelfan89

[2]Apr 16, 2012
    • level: 39

Well, I don't blame them for being mad since they did have a pact....but they did take it more personally than I would have.

It's like Survivor at some point people will break their alliance sooner or later. It might come back to bite Dave and Rachel. It was interesting to see how people react when they get U-Turn. Rachel has been a big crybaby but hung in there , and they survived. This whole feud with Vanessa/Ralph, Art/JJ is fun to watch. They are all pretty much wildcards at this point. I only see one of them in final three. Mark and Bopper are good to root for, but the age factor might play a difference.

Edited on 04/16/2012 8:59pm

eaudra1

[3]Apr 17, 2012
    • level: 8

This leg was really really great if compared to the previous ones. Tasks were good, and Roadblock was especially awesome. Personally for me that honey harvesting could've been a real killer - I'm so scared of them bees, yikes.

For yet another leg the drama was what kept me hooked on Brenchel's and Vanessa and Ralph's confrontation is getting a full throttle and I love it. Am I becoming a drama on TAR junkie or something.

The greatest downside of this episode was that a team I really liked and which was my pool choice got eliminated. Sorry to see you go girls. Still they did real good. At least another team I've been really really rooting for this season got their first place finish. Go Mark and Bopper! I'd like to see you win this game. Hopefully that leg injury won't stop this nice team from keep on kicking and coming in strong.

On Art and JJ. I was quite neutral throughout the previous legs towards them, but now they suck, they really do suck.And I'd like them gone before their ugliness hasn't tainted the good parts of this season Yell

LOVE: Brendon & Rachel, Rachel & Dave, Vanessa & Ralph, Bopper & Mark
    LIKE: N/A
    NEUTRAL: N/A
    DISLIKE: N/A
    HATE: Art & JJ