Sunday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Ranking the seasons

j19000

[1]Jun 17, 2007
    • level: 50

Ranking the seasons...

Edited on 05/20/2008 9:15pm
    Edited 15 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PintheDog

[2]Jun 17, 2007
    • level: 29

mstheresa1969

[3]Jun 18, 2007
    • level: 36
    5-6-2-3-8-7-10-1-11-4
    I can't rate 9 because I didn't see that season. Hopefully, it'll be on GSN soon

amazing_race

[4]Jun 18, 2007
    • level: 53

Here's my order (including reasons why):

1st: Season 3 - You gotta love Flo and an amazing season with superb destinations.

2nd: Season 5 - Charla & Mirna and Chip & Kim create a nice season.

3rd: Season 11 - Charla & Mirna rock again with the Cha Chas adding to the fun.

4th: Season 7 - A season where everyone played their best.

5th: Season 2 - The best selection of teams in any season so far.

6th: Season 10: Beauties battling Lyn & Karlyn and much more.

7th: Season 9: Hippies and Ray & Yolanda as well as excellent destinations.

8th: Season 4: Five excellent legs andthen a few more average legs.

9th: Season 8: Started great but ended with four really boring legs.

10th: Season 1: Not a great cast but I guess it was Season 1.

11th: Season 6: Let me get it clear that if it weren't for the outcome, this would be much higher. Also, I HATE Freddy & Kendra.

royboycrashfan

[5]Jun 19, 2007
    • level: 19
    7, 4, 3, 1, 10, 2, 8, 11, 5, 9, 6

j19000

[6]Jun 19, 2007
    mstheresa1969 wrote:
    5-6-2-3-8-7-10-1-11-4
    I can't rate 9 because I didn't see that season. Hopefully, it'll be on GSN soon

Season 9's pretty good, not the best but still tar. Hope you enjoy it.

Avster

[7]Jun 20, 2007
    • level: 16
    9-5-10-11-7-3-8-6-2-4-1

mstheresa1969

[8]Jun 20, 2007
    • level: 36
    "11th: Season 6: Let me get it clear that if it weren't for the outcome, this would be much higher. Also, I HATE Freddy & Kendra."
    why do you hate Freddy and Kendra. They were a great team. better than alot of them. Like Jonathon and Victoria

royboycrashfan

[9]Jun 21, 2007
    Even if the train hadn't arrived and Kris and Jon won at the end, that wouldn't change my opinion on the season. I would still rank it the worst season.

codegashdragon

[10]Jun 26, 2007

1st Favorite - Season 5 - What's not to like? Colin/Christie didn't win, Chip/Kim won, Brandon/Nicole made it into the final three, Linda/Karen were the first female team in the final 4, Kami/Karli were from Oregon (like me ), one of the first disabled people (Charla, although I disliked Mirna), pizza brothers! (Marshall/Lance), Bob/Joyce'slove for one another, Jim's fall in the very first leg, Alison/Donny's constant bickering, and Dennis the "scumbag." And best of all, the PHILIPPINES!!!!!!!!!!!!! (My dad's side of the family is from the Philippines!)

2nd Favorite - Season 4 - Some of my favorite teams (Reichen/Chip, David/Jeff, Jon/Al). I was also introduced to TAR during Season 4.

3rd Favorite - Season 11 - Underdogs winning, 2 female teams in the top two, Cha-Cha-Cha in the same position as Season 2, Uchenna/Joyce's big mistake (NOOOOOO), Joe/Bill's competitive nature, Teri's plunder in South America, Rob/Amber's empire falls after a three-peat, David/Mary's new style of play (which I disliked even more: I really hated this team, dispite other's opinions), Drew's injuries, and John Vito/Jill new relationship (didn't see that coming: I thought they'd be together forever).

4th Favorite - Season 8 - Mostly because of the Gaghans, Season 8 is one of my favorite seasons, dispite other people's opinions. It must've been a great way to see the USA, Canada, Panama, andCosta Rica. I don't even care that TARFE didn't leave North America.

5th Favorite - Season 9 - Very strong teams (BJ/Tyler, Eric/Jeremy, Fran/Barry), it was kind of unfair for Ray/Yolanda though (going up against BJ/Tyler and Eric/Jeremy), Joseph's temper, Jonathan (from Season 6)'s new apprentice (According to some people), nerds (Dave/Lori!!), "who's who?" friends, Team Boricua, big boned women, and one who's afraid of flying. A great season overall, but Seasons 8, 11, 4, and 5 were better.

6th Favorite - Season 1 - Very cool season, introduction to the hometown curse, Team Guido, etc. However, the show didn't put things in cronological (sp?) order in the first few legs.

7th Favorite - Season 6 - Some favorite teams (Kris/Jon, Lena/Kristy). The only problem was that Freddy/Kendra won. I don't hate them, but I don't like them.

8th Favorite - Season 2 - There were better seasons than this one. (I don't really have a reason)

9th Favorite - Season7 - Overall, a good season, but some teams worried about Romber (Lynn/Alex, Susan/Patrick, Susan/Patrick), which made this season less enjoyable. Still, I loved the locations and tasks.

10th Favorite - Season 10 - It was pretty good starting out until the 6-pack formed. They were so annoying (even though my season favorite, Erwin/Godwin, joined)

11th Favorite - Season 3 - Simply because of a certain F-L-O, but I liked Ken/Gerard, Derek/Drew, and Michael/Kathy; they were some of my favorite teams.

j19000

[11]Jun 28, 2007
    codegashdragon wrote:

1st Favorite - Season 5 - What's not to like? Colin/Christie didn't win, Chip/Kim won, Brandon/Nicole made it into the final three, Linda/Karen were the first female team in the final 4, Kami/Karli were from Oregon (like me ), one of the first disabled people (Charla, although I disliked Mirna), pizza brothers! (Marshall/Lance), Bob/Joyce'slove for one another, Jim's fall in the very first leg, Alison/Donny's constant bickering, and Dennis the "scumbag." And best of all, the PHILIPPINES!!!!!!!!!!!!! (My dad's side of the family is from the Philippines!)

2nd Favorite - Season 4 - Some of my favorite teams (Reichen/Chip, David/Jeff, Jon/Al). I was also introduced to TAR during Season 4.

3rd Favorite - Season 11 - Underdogs winning, 2 female teams in the top two, Cha-Cha-Cha in the same position as Season 2, Uchenna/Joyce's big mistake (NOOOOOO), Joe/Bill's competitive nature, Teri's plunder in South America, Rob/Amber's empire falls after a three-peat, David/Mary's new style of play (which I disliked even more: I really hated this team, dispite other's opinions), Drew's injuries, and John Vito/Jill new relationship (didn't see that coming: I thought they'd be together forever).

4th Favorite - Season 8 - Mostly because of the Gaghans, Season 8 is one of my favorite seasons, dispite other people's opinions. It must've been a great way to see the USA, Canada, Panama, andCosta Rica. I don't even care that TARFE didn't leave North America.

5th Favorite - Season 9 - Very strong teams (BJ/Tyler, Eric/Jeremy, Fran/Barry), it was kind of unfair for Ray/Yolanda though (going up against BJ/Tyler and Eric/Jeremy), Joseph's temper, Jonathan (from Season 6)'s new apprentice (According to some people), nerds (Dave/Lori!!), "who's who?" friends, Team Boricua, big boned women, and one who's afraid of flying. A great season overall, but Seasons 8, 11, 4, and 5 were better.

6th Favorite - Season 1 - Very cool season, introduction to the hometown curse, Team Guido, etc. However, the show didn't put things in cronological (sp?) order in the first few legs.

7th Favorite - Season 6 - Some favorite teams (Kris/Jon, Lena/Kristy). The only problem was that Freddy/Kendra won. I don't hate them, but I don't like them.

8th Favorite - Season 2 - There were better seasons than this one. (I don't really have a reason)

9th Favorite - Season7 - Overall, a good season, but some teams worried about Romber (Lynn/Alex, Susan/Patrick, Susan/Patrick), which made this season less enjoyable. Still, I loved the locations and tasks.

10th Favorite - Season 10 - It was pretty good starting out until the 6-pack formed. They were so annoying (even though my season favorite, Erwin/Godwin, joined)

11th Favorite - Season 3 - Simply because of a certain F-L-O, but I liked Ken/Gerard, Derek/Drew, and Michael/Kathy; they were some of my favorite teams.

Yeah, for many Season 6 would be higher if only Kris & Jon won. I still loved it regardless. As for Season 3 I didn't know much of Flo but I know she was annoying, so people say. I liked the 3rd series. I didn't like Seasons 4 or 8.

PintheDog

[12]Jun 28, 2007
    • level: 29
    codegashdragon wrote:
    3rd Favorite - Season 11 - Underdogs winning

Um, "underdogs?" Underdogs have that relatable, likable quality like Chip & Kim do. And they're nice to locals, other teams, and each other. Eric & Danielle were none of those things, except to the most deluded of fans.

codegashdragon

[13]Jun 29, 2007
    I'm just going with what Eric and Danielle called their team, Pinthedog.I'm pretty sure that they said that somewhere, and I'm just agreeing with them.

j19000

[14]Jun 30, 2007
    PintheDog wrote:
    5 7 1 9 10 11 6 4 3 8 2
    Why Season 2 last? I remember this episode that i saw like 3 years ago and there was a task involving washing down Elephants do you know which season it was? I think it was one of the early ones. i've been really keen on reviewing it.
    Edited on 07/01/2007 2:19am

royboycrashfan

[15]Jul 1, 2007
    Yeah, that was Season 2.

j19000

[16]Jul 2, 2007
    royboycrashfan wrote:
    Yeah, that was Season 2.
    lol! Thanks, I also discovered it was the sixth episode 'I'm gonna take his girl'. I reviewed giving it 5.8. Wrong episode, I'll change it right away.
    Edited on 07/02/2007 2:08am

amazing_race

[17]Jul 3, 2007

mstheresa1969 wrote:
    "11th: Season 6: Let me get it clear that if it weren't for the outcome, this would be much higher. Also, I HATE Freddy & Kendra." why do you hate Freddy and Kendra. They were a great team. better than alot of them. Like Jonathon and Victoria

Jonathan and Victoria are ten trillion times better than Freddy and Kendra. They added humour, intensity and drama to the season. What did Freddy and Kendra add? They added boringness, dullness and disappointment.

j19000

[18]Jul 3, 2007
    amazing_race wrote:

mstheresa1969 wrote:
    "11th: Season 6: Let me get it clear that if it weren't for the outcome, this would be much higher. Also, I HATE Freddy & Kendra." why do you hate Freddy and Kendra. They were a great team. better than alot of them. Like Jonathon and Victoria

Jonathan and Victoria are ten trillion times better than Freddy and Kendra. They added humour, intensity and drama to the season. What did Freddy and Kendra add? They added boringness, dullness and disappointment.

Exactly right. I don't know what it is about Freddy & Kendra but just a HORRIBLE feeling. Colin from Season 5 was worse thatn Jon though...Oh

amazing_race

[20]Jul 3, 2007
    j19000 wrote:
    amazing_race wrote:

mstheresa1969 wrote:

Exactly right. I don't know what it is about Freddy & Kendra but just a HORRIBLE feeling. Colin from Season 5 was worse thatn Jon though...Oh

The fivetimes I dislike the most in no particular order are:

Rob & Amber - That's what you get for lying to Charla & Mirna.

Colin & Christie - Stupid, dumb criminals. Mirna said it all! Colin is a criminal and that is final.

Eric & Danielle / Eric & Jeremy / Danielle & Dani- Plain stupid. Very dumb and mentally challenged.

Freddy & Kendra - Kendra is the biggest baby on TAR. At least Flo did funny things. Kendra was a plain old nightmare.

Lyn & Karlyn - Just shut up! You know that you can't race and the beauties can! Get off of my TV!