The Amazing Race Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Ranking the Teams

joepetrizzo7

[1]Dec 9, 2013
    • level: 6

So someone on the Survivor Boards has a ranking of all the castaways and I think this is a good idea. I thought I would do the same for the Amazing Race as an interesting way to keep the board active during the off-season.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

skbrettbug

[2]Dec 9, 2013
    • level: 17
    joepetrizzo7 wrote:

So someone on the Survivor Boards has a ranking of all the castaways and I think this is a good idea. I thought I would do the same for the Amazing Race as an interesting way to keep the board active during the off-season.

Really? That would take a while. I don't know if Kevin is gonna keep up with it tbh

But I would love to see that, Joe. Would be wonderful!

Colin_Rob_Rock

[3]Dec 9, 2013
    • level: 9

skbrettbug wrote:
    joepetrizzo7 wrote:

Really? That would take a while. I don't know if Kevin is gonna keep up with it tbh But I would love to see that, Joe. Would be wonderful!

OH I would definitely be interested. Hopefully it isn't as long between posts as with the Survivor one. I would make one myself if I knew how to start a thread.

Just one Question. Mirna/shmirna, Good or Evil?

joepetrizzo7

[4]Dec 9, 2013
    Colin_Rob_Rock wrote:

skbrettbug wrote:
    joepetrizzo7 wrote:

Really? That would take a while. I don't know if Kevin is gonna keep up with it tbh But I would love to see that, Joe. Would be wonderful!

OH I would definitely be interested. Hopefully it isn't as long between posts as with the Survivor one. I would make one myself if I knew how to start a thread.

I liked Mirna/Shmirna when their season first aired, but when I rewatched it I couldn't stand them. I really don't like Mirna but Charla is ok and she did have some creative ways to get ahead. It always seemed that they would get far ahead and Mirna would make huge mistakes setting them back hours. Why did they pick that cookie detour in All-Stars?

skbrettbug

[5]Dec 9, 2013
    • level: 17
    joepetrizzo7 wrote:
    Colin_Rob_Rock wrote:

skbrettbug wrote:
    joepetrizzo7 wrote:

I liked Mirna/Shmirna when their season first aired, but when I rewatched it I couldn't stand them. I really don't like Mirna but Charla is ok and she did have some creative ways to get ahead. It always seemed that they would get far ahead and Mirna would make huge mistakes setting them back hours. Why did they pick that cookie detour in All-Stars?

No me gusta Mirna/Shmirna

Colin_Rob_Rock

[6]Dec 9, 2013
    • level: 9

joepetrizzo7 wrote:
    Colin_Rob_Rock wrote:

skbrettbug wrote:
    joepetrizzo7 wrote:

So are they ranked high or low

joepetrizzo7

[7]Dec 9, 2013
    Colin_Rob_Rock wrote:

joepetrizzo7 wrote:
    Colin_Rob_Rock wrote:

skbrettbug wrote:
    joepetrizzo7 wrote:

So are they ranked high or low

I haven't done calculations yet, but they would likely be somewhere in middle and ranked higher in seasons 5 than in All-Stars

joepetrizzo7

[8]Dec 12, 2013
    So before I start my list, I thought it be interesting to see how teams were eliminated. I made the decision based on what I thought contributed the most to each team's elimination.

1. Getting Lost - 31 teams
    2. Generally Falling Behind - 28 teams
    3. Poor Roadblock Performance - 27 teams
    4. Poor Detour Performance - 24 teams
    5. Taxi Issues/Failing to pay taxi - 14 teams
    6. Penalties (including being marked for elimination) - 12 teams
    7. Bad Flights - 12 teams
    8. U-Turned - 8 teams
    9. Bad Performance at Route Marker - 6 teams
    10. Speed Bump - 5 teams
    11. Other Transportation Issues - 4 teams
    12. Car trouble (including Dieselgate) - 3 teams
    13. Lost passports - 3 teams
    14. Quit - 2 teams (I didn't include Maria and Tiffany here)
    15. Failed to win Fast Forward - 2 teams
    16. Last at Starting Line task - 1 team (Eric and Lisa)
    17. Yielded - 1 team (Danielle and Dani)
    18. Potty Break - 1 team (Kisha and Jen)
    19. Lack of Money - 1 team (Liz and Marie)
    20. Missed a Clue - 1 team (Caitlin and Britany)
    21. Lost a Foot Race - 1 team (Ray and Deana)