Cool list! Ok. Lets see:
1. TAR16 - Epernay, FRANCE - Disagree, just because I hate TAR 16. The actual location and tasks were alright though.
2. TAR3 - Aberdeen, SCOTLAND - Definitely agree. That leg was amazing, it was UK and Scottish! I loved the music, the Detour in Cambridge and the Roadblock.
3. TAR6 - Stockholm, SWEDEN - Yes, just yes! Best leg ever in Europe in my opinion. This leg was amaaaaaazing. Excellent tasks perfect. I especially loved the Detour, and the music playing during Phil's synopsis of it (call me weird haha).
4. TAR12 - Dubrovnik, CROATIA - Not quite, but it was good.
5. TAR12 - Florence, ITALY - Again, it was good but nothing much more to me.
6. TAR3 - Montreux, SWITZERLAND - I totally agree. Perfect leg.
7. TAR12 - Vilnius, LITHUANIA - I rather liked this leg, beautiful nice tasks and a good outcome.
8. TAR3 - Grindelwald, SWITZERLAND - Yes, I just loved the Grindewald leg. It is top notch. The Roadblock and the long foot race to the finish in particular.
9. TAR15 - Prague, CZECH REPUBLIC (2nd leg) - Yes, I loved the penultimate leg despite the Globetrotter's elimination.
10. TAR6 - Voss, NORWAY - Oh yeah definitely. One of the first full episodes I ever saw of TAR, after Cairo, EGYPT, Dubai EMIRATES and the New Zealand leg of TAR 5. The tasks of this second leg were perfect, it reminded me of leg 8 from TAR3, but even superior. Perfect episode.
11. TAR17 - Saint Petersburg, RUSSIA (1st leg) - Disagree. I don't even consider Russia to be part of Europe.
12. TAR14 - Bucharest, ROMANIA - Disagree, just because Victor annoyed the crap out of me this leg.
13. TAR5 - Pushkin, RUSSIA - Not quite for me. I don't consider any part of Russia to be Europe, and this leg, although great was not among the bests.
14. TAR7 - London, ENGLAND - Yes, I agree. Although I don't know whether I would consider the UK to be part of Europe, this leg was wicked. Thought TAR 7 would continue its poor route after the nice Turkey to the east but this leg proved me wrong. The Detour and Roadblocks were incredible.
15. TAR18 - Zermatt, SWITZERLAND (2nd leg) - Yes. I didn't think much of these two Swiss legs of TAR 18 at first, but now they're definitely among the greats.
16. TAR18 - Zermatt, SWITZERLAND (1st leg) - My favorite leg from TAR18, and another honorable mention. The scenery was spectacular, Liechtenstein and Switzerland were equally outstanding.
17. TAR4 - Saint-Remy-de-Provence, FRANCE - Disagree. Even though the first five legs of TAR4 had the top mark for scenery, they were still from the same season, with rough contestants and a boring factor.
18. TAR4 - Amsterdam, THE NETHERLANDS - Same as above, but this was my favorite leg from TAR4.
19. TAR18 - Salzburg, AUSTRIA - Yes, I agree. This leg changed my outlook of TAR 18, in a very positive sense. The tasks were interesting, the scenery had the strength, and the outcome of the finishing order was good.
20. TAR4 - Gmunden, AUSTRIA - Disagree. I did not enjoy this leg until the Roadblock anyway.