The Amazing Race Forums

Sunday 8:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

"What if" game

  • Avatar of PintheDog

    PintheDog

    [41]Sep 9, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 11,494
    mstheresa1969 wrote:
    What if Lena had found the clue in the haystacks early on? How much longer would her and Kristie have lasted in the competition?

    Then Don & Mary Jean would've been eliminated instead, and Lena & Kristy could've at least made the F7 (maybe -- their navigational snafus were very common, so it's hard to say).

    What if Alison & Donny had taken the express bus instead of a regular bus in Argentina?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mstheresa1969

    mstheresa1969

    [42]Sep 10, 2007
    • member since: 11/07/05
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 1,962
    Then Kami and Karli probably would have been eliminated, which would have been sad because Alison was a total b----.
    What if Hayden had been able to get her lock unlocked in Season 6. Who would have been eliminated and how would that have effected the final outcome?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PintheDog

    PintheDog

    [43]Sep 10, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 11,494
    Then Adam & Rebecca would've been eliminated and Hayden & Aaron would've made the F3 they deserved and likely even won.

    What if Marsha hadn't messed up on the flight reservations and gotten two tickets on the same flight rather than two tickets for different flights?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amazing_race

    amazing_race

    [44]Sep 11, 2007
    • member since: 04/01/07
    • level: 54
    • rank: Prison Warden
    • posts: 6,197

    PintheDog wrote:
    Then Adam & Rebecca would've been eliminated and Hayden & Aaron would've made the F3 they deserved and likely even won. What if Marsha hadn't messed up on the flight reservations and gotten two tickets on the same flight rather than two tickets for different flights?

    Then Lance & Marshall would be out of the race and I think Jim & Marsha would have made the Top 5 or 6.

    What if Steve & Dave opted to search inside the cow manure rather than take the longer drive to the cheese? If you think they would've survived, how much further would they have made it?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PintheDog

    PintheDog

    [45]Sep 11, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 11,494
    Then Tian & Jaree would've been eliminated instead. Steve & Dave would've likely only lasted one more leg, which is good, as Monica & Sheree would've needed a weakling team like them in India.

    What if Dennis hadn't chosen the wrong time to try and salvage his nice-guy reputation?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amazing_race

    amazing_race

    [46]Sep 12, 2007
    • member since: 04/01/07
    • level: 54
    • rank: Prison Warden
    • posts: 6,197

    Then he and Erika would remain in the race and unfortunately. Jim & Marsha would've been eliminated. Dennis & Erika could then have continued to reach much further in the race.

    What if Eric & Danielle hadn't completed the final challengs and received the clue after the ten miutes expired like other teams?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PintheDog

    PintheDog

    [47]Sep 12, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 11,494

    Then the race would've been closer between them and Dustin & Kandice. Charla & Mirna still would've been out of it.

    What if Kami & Karli had just tried staying with Chip & Kim and chosen Clean instead of Dirty?

    Edited on 09/12/2007 9:04am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mstheresa1969

    mstheresa1969

    [48]Sep 12, 2007
    • member since: 11/07/05
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 1,962
    Then either Brandon and Nicole or Chip and Kim could have been eliminated. Which would have been sad, since both were really good teams--especially Brandon and Nicole.
    What if the Rogers Family had done Heat of the Night in the beginning?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mstheresa1969

    mstheresa1969

    [49]Sep 12, 2007
    • member since: 11/07/05
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 1,962
    What if Dennis hadn't chosen the wrong time to try and salvage his nice-guy reputation?[/QUOTE]

    Colin and Christie could have been eliminated as well because Dennis gave his and Erika's cab to them. But it would have been either C&C or Jim and Marsha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PintheDog

    PintheDog

    [50]Sep 12, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 11,494
    mstheresa1969 wrote:
    What if the Rogers Family had done Heat of the Night in the beginning?

    Then nothing would've changed. They still would've been eliminated. According to their post-show interview, they were actually significantly behind the Paolo Family -- they arrived at the Detour just as the Paolos were heading to the Pit Stop.

    What if Lake hadn't gotten too stubborn to ask locals for help in Greece?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amazing_race

    amazing_race

    [51]Sep 13, 2007
    • member since: 04/01/07
    • level: 54
    • rank: Prison Warden
    • posts: 6,197

    PintheDog wrote:
    mstheresa1969 wrote:
    What if the Rogers Family had done Heat of the Night in the beginning?
    Then nothing would've changed. They still would've been eliminated. According to their post-show interview, they were actually significantly behind the Paolo Family -- they arrived at the Detour just as the Paolos were heading to the Pit Stop. What if Lake hadn't gotten too stubborn to ask locals for help in Greece?

    Then BJ & Tyler would've been eliminated with BJ's frog hat on. And the stupid Frat Boys would've won giving yet another good season bad winners.

    What if Ray & Yolanda arrived at the final challenge at the same time as the other two teams? Would it be enough to carry them to victory or second place or would they still finish third?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PintheDog

    PintheDog

    [52]Sep 13, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 11,494
    They still would've finished third. I'm pretty sure of that. I don't think they'd have been able to guess the flags all that easily.

    What if Karlyn took even longer to overcome her struggle with the climb up the Great Wall? Too much longer, to be more precise?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of orangemann327

    orangemann327

    [53]Sep 13, 2007
    • member since: 10/14/06
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 6,930

    PintheDog wrote:
    They still would've finished third. I'm pretty sure of that. I don't think they'd have been able to guess the flags all that easily. What if Karlyn took even longer to overcome her struggle with the climb up the Great Wall? Too much longer, to be more precise?

    Then the final three would have been Tyler and James, Dustin and Kandice, and Erwin and Godwin (without the sixpack or backpack), with Erwin and Godwin winning it all.

    What if the Gaghan family got to the FF firstinstead of the Paulos?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mstheresa1969

    mstheresa1969

    [54]Sep 13, 2007
    • member since: 11/07/05
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 1,962
    the Gaghans would have won that leg, but probably still been out the next because of the problem Tammy had with the Roadblock. Personally, I would have liked the Weavers or Paolos to have been eliminated instead--the Gaghan's were awesome.

    What if Heather and Eve had walked to the Pit Stop in Portugul like they were supposed to? How much longer could they have stayed in the competition
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PintheDog

    PintheDog

    [55]Sep 13, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 11,494
    orangemann327 wrote:
    Then the final three would have been Tyler and James, Dustin and Kandice, and Erwin and Godwin (without the sixpack or backpack), with Erwin and Godwin winning it all.

    And I guess Vipul & Arti would've made it to the second leg.

    mstheresa1969 wrote:
    What if Heather and Eve had walked to the Pit Stop in Portugul like they were supposed to? How much longer could they have stayed in the competition?

    Then I think Aaron & Arianne would've been eliminated. Heather & Eve had been pretty strong and would've at least made the F6 or even the F5. Don't know about much farther than that.

    What if Derek & Drew hadn't missed the Roadblock clue in Vietnam?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of orangemann327

    orangemann327

    [56]Sep 13, 2007
    • member since: 10/14/06
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 6,930
    PintheDog wrote:
    And I guess Vipul & Arti would've made it to the second leg.
    I figured that was a given.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mstheresa1969

    mstheresa1969

    [57]Sep 13, 2007
    • member since: 11/07/05
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 1,962
    Then probably Ken and Gerard would have been eliminated. it would have a close race between the two teams. If Derek and Drew had made it then it would have been really interesting between them and Flo and Zach...lol
    What if Chip and Kim hadn't caught the earlier flight in the final leg
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PintheDog

    PintheDog

    [58]Sep 13, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 11,494
    Then they still would've won, or Brandon & Nicole would've. Remember that Colin & Christie actually got a flat tire on the way to the finish line, which wasn't shown.

    What if Brian & Greg hadn't gotten so lost in Botswana?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amazing_race

    amazing_race

    [59]Sep 14, 2007
    • member since: 04/01/07
    • level: 54
    • rank: Prison Warden
    • posts: 6,197

    PintheDog wrote:
    Then they still would've won, or Brandon & Nicole would've. Remember that Colin & Christie actually got a flat tire on the way to the finish line, which wasn't shown. What if Brian & Greg hadn't gotten so lost in Botswana?

    Then it would've been close but if they survived, I think they would've made the F3 instead of Ron & Kelly.

    What if, Tara & Wil had a slightly bigger lead over Chris & Alex in the final sprint?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PintheDog

    PintheDog

    [60]Sep 14, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 11,494
    Then Tara & Wil definitely would've won, or it would've been even closer.

    What if Bob & Joyce had done Drink 1 Shot instead of Block 5 Shots?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.