The Amazing Race

Funky Monkey

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 21, 2012 on CBS

• Another surprisingly good one!

Once again, I was pleasantly susrprised this week, becaues this was a very good episode, and better than what I was expecting. TAR21 should really not be visiting China, Indonesia or Bangladesh as far as I'm concerned - Hey, they visit China almost every time, and Indonesia and Bangladesh got their very first visits after 19 and 17 seasons respectively, so we can wait until Season 29 until either of them needed their second visit, but nonetheless, this was a decent episode.

The Roadblock was creatign a lot of drama, even though the task itself wasn't the greatest. The Fast Forward was a little disgusting, a little weird and a little interesting, all wrapped up into one package.

But what I really liked was the Detour! Two unique tasks that showcased the country, plus a lot of drama in the search for the Pit Stop!

Gary & Will were getting a little annoying every tiem they snapped at each other for no apparent reason. I didn't really like them or hate them, and I'm certainly glad Trey & Lexi survived.

I sure hope TAR21 continues on this type of form, because Episoeds 3 and 4 were certainly better than what I was expecting, and if the tasks continue to improve as the route improves, signs are positive.