The Amazing Race

Get Your Sexy On

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 04, 2012 on CBS

6.6
  • This leg was just a trainwreck.

5.5
    Where do I start with this one? First of lall, they have once again come up with a completely pointless Speed Bump. Giving them free ice-cream? It's almost like a reward for coming in last... seriously, it's not that hard to come up with a task which will test the team even remotely.

Then that bath Detour... TAKE A BATH! SERIOUSLY? What a complete fail. They didn't even have to do anything. Just sit there while the task gets completed for them, and get nice and clean in the process. The other Detour was verygood, but since the bath one was much quick er and easier, we onlyt saw two teams do that one, and to be honest, I'm surprised those two teams didn't do the bath as well.

The Detour tasks were so horribly balanced - one task was sitting there getting washed and took next to no time, while the other was complicated, tricky and required a lot of balance.

Thank the heavens for the Roadblock, which is the only reason why thi s episode isn't a complete write-off. The Roadblock was relevant, fun, unique and interesting, with some great moments!

The best moment of the episode was Jaymes & James saying we have no idea what position we are in - just look at the bottom of the screen right now, because we have no idea - and them indicated the bottom left of the screen, just as 'Jaymes & James - Currently in 6th place' poppsed up.

Yes, seriouly - that truly was the best moment of this very poor episode.

The money stealing incident was interesting. I didn't like it, but James & Abba were fortunate to receive money from locals wihch was very nice of the people who helped them in Bangladesh.

Six episodes in - and we have one of the worst - if not the worst - routes in TAR history, and with Moscow next, it's not about to get any better...

This is right up there with one of the worst episodes ever, as far as I'm concerned.

(And on a side note, they copied sthat bathing Detour from TAR Australia, although at least the TAR Australia version required the teams to do something themselves. TAR Australia had a couple of brilliant tasks in Istanbul - why couldn't they copy one of those instead?)