The Amazing Race

Low to the Ground, That's My Technique

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 06, 2007 on CBS

• I'm glad Eric & Danielle won!

Look it was OK but I must say this show is nothing like it used to be.

Overall I'm disapointed with this season of the amazing race. The editing wasn't very good, some of the challenges were silly and easy, the teams racing in this season wern't very ideal and I'm sure there is more but I can't be bothered telling everything.
    This episode in particular was very good with the challenges though but there was NO Roadblock included which I was annoyed about. Every episode of this season just seems to have one mistake in it, except for Hong Kong leg which was perfect indeed.
    Honestly I have to admit the show is not like it used to be. It used to be fun, beautiful, suspenseful (still is but not as much) etc. Now the show just seems different from what it used to be but not in good way. It pretty much started feeling strange when Season 8 began but it has slowly gotten worse. I don't know but I'm just not keen on this show anymore. I liked it how Eric & Danielle won, that was the best part for all they've been through. If Dustin & Kandice had won, I'd be annoyed and would have scored this final as a 6.7 Fair. Sorry about these negative comments but I'm being honest here. It took too long to get into shape, meaning good. Dustin & Kandice played their best and so did Charla & Mirna. I reckon the show will start getting worse from now looking at the previous season along with parts of this one. Will Season 12 be any better??? Find out next year until then good bye...
CBS