The Amazing Race

7.8
  • i fell asleep

4.5
    says it all really..

only awoken by lexy whining,

the twinnies totally failing at driving stick..

then some gum flapping on the bull fighters

and then some more gum flapping on the windmills..

and some talk about liking other teams..
  • One Great Episode

This was by far the best of the season so far.

It was even better than last week's leg in the Netherlands, and it was nice to see a very unique European location that has never been seen yet.

Honestly I do wonder where the hell they find these people, as this season's cast may be one of the all time worst they have ever had. Even so, I really enjoyed this Spanish leg. The Detour was the real shining light, as was Barcelona views and sights. The tasks were a bit easy I admit but I can't really complain.

It was the last non-elimination leg of the season which was expected, but it was a nice set up for the 2 hour season finale next week to be making a visit to Loire Valley, France for the penultimate leg. I hope the chips win.

Overall, terrific leg and a nice return to form, but SERIOUSLY what the HELL was up with that 'fake' Pit Stop greeter?!! That was pathetic
  • A little disappointing....

I must say this episode was disappointing in a lot of ways for me. First that Team Chippendales didn't come in first. I'm so sick of Trey and mostly Lexie. Good grief, her whining was just as bad as the Twins tonight. Second, there was no elimination so even though the Twins were last, they're still around *ugh*. I was so hoping this was finally the chance to see them gone. As well as Brent and Josh did in this leg, I can't really see them holding off the Twins next week. To be stuck with another 2 hours of the Twins shrieking/name-calling is going to drive me bonkers.

Really hoping that Jaymes and James can pull out the win next week.
  • Definitely the best of the season!

This episode was clearl y the best of the season, with some relatively interesting tasks. I love that they mentioned Rafeal Nadal at the Roadblock and the task was not as bad as I was expecting. I never doubted that tennis would be featured as soon as I read that Mallorca would be visited.

Other than that, the caves we saw were stunning! That was the best location of the race so far!

THe Detour wasn't bad! The bullfighting was kinda funny to be honest,, bu t WAY too easy. The other task with the mwindmills was nice, but I think the bullfighting was far too easy and the two tasks were nto well balanced.

Overall, a decent leg, and am looking forward to the finale.
CBS