The Amazing Race

Take Down That Million

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 09, 2012 on CBS

• Mixed reactions to this.

I will review Legs 11 and 12 separately.

Leg 11:

Leg 11 was horrible. They go to France, and out of the many beautiful aspects of the French culture they could showcase, they choose preparing dog food and riding sleds/plows or whatever they are. Like that is a disgrace to France as far as I am concerned. If they wanted plowingm, they could've done it in Indonesia, or they couldve gone to Phillippiens and switchbacked to 'My Ox Is Broken' at least.

The mushrooms were better, but still a pretty mediocre task.

The great thing about Leg 11 though, was the elimination of Natalie & Nadiya. Couldn't stand them at all. They were really obnoxious, rude and annnoying. Good riddance.

Lge 12:

The finale was great, in my opinion! Best finale since TAR17 in terms of the tasks at least. The Harry Houdini escape act was a phenomenal task! Very scary, very tricky and a tough one with a surprise bungee at the end! It was much better than the usual standard bungee/heights task, as teams actually had to do something.

The pizza delivery I could have done without. It was a little pointless to be honest. I wish they had've done something different instead.

But the Memory Challenge was great! They finally pulled off a great Memory Challenge for the first time since TAR12! And nobody would have thought to remember the 'hello' and 'goodbye' messages! It was cunning!

I was cheering for Trey & Lexi, followed by Jaymes & James, but I was also OK with Josh & Brent. For once, I actually liked all members of the Final Three! :P I hated Josh & Brent at the beginning, but they gre w on me during Legs 7-9 when they teams up with Abbie & Ryan. I am more happy about the outcome for Abbie & Ryan's sake than Josh & Brent's, but to be honest, I don't like these 'six=pack' or 'dream-team' alliances that much, so it is nice to see them break up sometimes.

Josh & Brent were one of my least favourite teams on the race, but I am OK with thte outcome. Not super happy about it, but I can live with it, unlike most other TAR seasons. :P

sorry about the multiple typos! Writing this in a real rush!)