The Amazing Race

We Are Charlie Chaplin

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 04, 2011 on CBS

• Who would've thought the one leg in Central America this season would be bette r than all three European legs combined! (Spoilers ahead!)

This was a terrific penultimate episode, and one I thoroughly enjoyed! The comic challenge was rather funny, and it was a bit more enteratining thatn watching teams just go to the airport.

The Roadblock was terrifying! That is one of the craziest challenges of all-time, and it is much more terrifying than a skydive or a bungee jump! It was so frightening!

The Detour was spectacular! 'Filet' would've been my choice, although I hate seafood! 'Shoe' was too complicated for my liking!

That 'Panama Viejo' dresss was just weird! I was amazed that everyone struggled so profusely. Jeremy & Sandy idid great, but I didn't particularly enjoy all the cab drivers sharing info, as it was a little slack.

Poor Andy & Tommy - they certainly edeserve a spot in the Final more than Ernie & Cindy. They haev been a huge force and likeable people! I am severely disappointed to see them go home, but at least they have heaps of prizes!

All up, a great penultimate episode! Definitely cheering for Amani & Marcus next week, with Jeremy & Sandy as my back-ups. As long as it isn't Ernie & Cindy... that would be indescribably horrendous...