The Amazing Race

We Are Charlie Chaplin

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Dec 04, 2011 on CBS

• Not my favorite leg...not happy.

I have to say I was not happy with the penultimate leg of the race. The challenges were fine, especially the tightrope challenge, I found that to be really exhilarating and I admit I was quite jealous of all those who actually did this. The detour's were kind of boring nothing special making shoes and delivering fish...so fascinating. The beginning challenge was fun though dressing up as a comic book character and trying to figure out who they were it was quite whimsical.

Now the end of the episode was what really bothered me. During the final clue to discover where the pit stop was, all the teams were stumped and eventually only Jeremy and Sandy got it right, Ernie and Cindy and Amani and Marcus got the clue incorrect and were originally heading to the same area Andy and Tommy were, however their cab drivers were all working together and Jeremy and Sandy's cab driver told the other drivers where to go. Now poor Andy and Tommy, who's only crime was being in first place, they got it wrong and had to go all the way back, and they figured it out on their own and ended up in last place. Cindy and Ernie and Marcus and Armani don't deserve to be in the final three, they didn't do anything they just let their cab drivers win for them. They should have at least been penalized. This will be the one race where the most deserving team didn't win. Andy and Tommy. Oh well, I guess I'll have to support Jeremy and Sandy, although I don't like them personalitywise or as racers, but since they are the only ones who got the last clue right, they deserve it much more than Marcus and Armani or Ernie and Cindy...what a shame.