The Amazing Race

We Was Robbed

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 18, 2012 on CBS

7.4
  • Team Chippendales FTW!

OK, when the series started I was not a fan of Team Chippendale at all but as the show progresses, I like them even more. Blond James seems like such a super nice guy! I loved that part with him and Lexie working together to figure out the timezone stuff. It's nice to know there are still nice people, especially in light of the Texans & Twinnies stealing from the rockers.

I'm so sad for Abba & James not to have gotten their stuff back from the damn taxi driver. I was hoping they'd pull it out and still be in it.

Hilarious for the twin who ripped her pants during the dance....only because that's something that would have totally happened to me!
  • Really sad outcome.

This episode was a continuation of the drama from the last legs *** incident. I was disappointed that James & Aba were unable to find anything - was kinda hoping that the *** would have been turned in a t the police station, but it was a long shot.

The Roadblock was kinda entertaining. The teacher was hilarious at times, and Ryan was hilarious to watch! But the Detour was underwhelming for me - yet another pointless dancing task. I think the dance routine was about 5 seconds long, so it wasn't a hard one, and the other side of the Detour was pointless too.

Have high expectations of the rest of the season, because the route is only going to improve, but it has been underwhelming so far.