The Amazing World of Gumball Forums

Wednesday 7:30 PM on Cartoon NetworkIn Season

Why do people think this is the best show ever?

RegularShow

[1]Aug 12, 2011
    • level: 9

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate this, I just don't really find it that. It's like when I read the episode titles I'm like "Oh, that sounds really good" then I watch the episode and it strongly disappoints me. I didn't realize this until a few weeks ago and started to realize there are no episodes that really stand out to me. Sometimes the jokes are just odd and weird and just bad. Even the episodes I loved were just bleh after I watched them a few more times. Can someone please tell me why this is "perfect"? I like the characters and settings it's just the show in general just doesn't seem that good to me and the biggest problem is that I was really, I mean really, looking forward to this and it just disappointed me in every way possible. I thought...

The Debt was about credit cards, which seems like a much more funner plot.

The Dress was about Gumball ruining Nicole's dress.

The Pressure was about Gumball failing a test or something.

The Painting was about Gumball or Darwin discovering they were a good artist.

The Prank would be MUCH better

The GI would be about something weird

The Kiss would be about Gumball trying to kiss Penny.

The Party was good though. I just wanted to clear this up and have some of you rethink your opinion's on this show, not saying that it's bad, but it is way overrated.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Girlygirl24

[2]Aug 13, 2011
    • level: 28
    Well thats your opinion and i dont think people think this show is the best show ever i just think that people think this show is good and i dont think your opinion can change that

Raccoon1459

[3]Aug 14, 2011
    • level: 22
    People think a lot of shows are the best shows ever. I don't why, but that's just the way they are.

ybrik222

[4]Aug 14, 2011
    • level: 2
    People probably think this show is the "best show ever" because it's new, it's innovative (in animation, at least), and people like to obsess. I think some of your complaints are understandable, like how you think that episodes don't withstand repeat viewings (I would disagree, but I digress). However, I don't see how you can blame the show for what you thought the plot of the episodes would be based on their titles. That is just idiotic. Anyways, I don't think this is the best show ever, but I do think it's one of the better shows currently on television (and especially Cartoon Network).

Woahwoah312

[5]Aug 26, 2011
    • level: 15

I love this show,but it's not the BEST show ever

kirbybeamer64

[6]Aug 26, 2011
    • level: 14

I don't think its the best show ever, but it is definitely one of the best cartoons on Cartoon Network.Smile

Ed-Ventures

[7]Sep 4, 2011
    • level: 20

I like this show but it's not the best show ever. The best show that Cartoon Network have ever shown since they started was Ed Edd N Eddy, the best show that is still running at the moment is Regular Show. But The Amazing World Of Gumball is still a really good ad funny show I give it a 9/10