The Amazing World of Gumball Forums

Wednesday 7:30 PM on Cartoon NetworkIn Season

Why Does Cartoon network Put Yet Another Terrible Show?

  • Avatar of Nicktoons2

    Nicktoons2

    [1]Feb 9, 2012
    • member since: 04/15/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 191

    Its getting worse by the year. It started when they started putting live action shows on cartoon network.


    It got worse from there.


    Recently i gave up on Nickeldeon and Cartoon network ( and hate disney now ) because of the shows suck.


    Don't watch this show.

    Edited on 09/30/2012 5:32pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [2]Feb 10, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,279
    Watch this show, people. I highly recommend it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tykun34

    tykun34

    [3]Feb 12, 2012
    • member since: 05/21/11
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 2
    the Live Actions are a problem, yeah, but they are rather unpopular in comparison of the cartoons which makes more of 2 millions viewers, plus cartoons like this one and Regular Show are good, so this channel is still ok for me !
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wkad

    wkad

    [4]Mar 14, 2012
    • member since: 08/05/10
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 5

    I don't mean to be harsh but, your opinion is not a fact and people have their own opinions. In my opinion, this show is great, funny and has a great animation. I highly recommend this show.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nicktoons2

    Nicktoons2

    [5]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 04/15/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 191

    I know it wasn't a fact but why is the background look so real? Relugar show is great but i think its a little too violent for little kids maybe under 8.


    I heard in the series they said some curse words and they also said jasked up. Even on Fosters home for imaginary friends bloo said a curse word.


    I also saw that they are in their 20's. They look way younger than they look. Like teenagers.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wkad

    wkad

    [6]Apr 6, 2012
    • member since: 08/05/10
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 5

    Nicktoons2 wrote:


    I know it wasn't a fact but why is the background look so real? Relugar show is great but i think its a little too violent for little kids maybe under 8.


    I heard in the series they said some curse words and they also said jasked up. Even on Fosters home for imaginary friends bloo said a curse word.


    I also saw that they are in their 20's. They look way younger than they look. Like teenagers.




    Yeah, sorry about that.


    Bold Part:


    What show are you referring to? "Gumball" or "Regular Show"? If "Regular Show", they look closer to 20 and I also wouldn't recommend it to the young ones, only 13+.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SunnyRainbowDay

    SunnyRainbowDay

    [7]May 15, 2012
    • member since: 03/29/12
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 10

    Blech. I hate this show with a passion. It's super annoying. I liked it at first but after a few episodes I just gave up because it wasn't even funny. I don't get why so many people like it.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SunnyRainbowDay

    SunnyRainbowDay

    [8]May 15, 2012
    • member since: 03/29/12
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 10

    Regular Show actually has the same content as classic Looney Tunes. I think it's fine for kids. Children have been cussing for a long time now anyways.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nicktoons2

    Nicktoons2

    [9]Jun 1, 2012
    • member since: 04/15/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 191

    Whats werird is that there is so much action in every episode of Regular Show. Monsters, talking creatures, and other junk.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RegularShow

    RegularShow

    [10]Jun 17, 2012
    • member since: 10/24/10
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 194

    Nah. 8+ is better. Obviously you haven't seen kids this generation. But yeah, if kids weren't that way, I'd say 12+ is better. Also, I can understand why this person thinks that CN is bad because they gave up when the live action shows but now it is great it has perfect comedies and bada-s action shows. Plus Adult Swim.


    Also Disney's live-action shows have been terrible for awhile. IMO, the only thing good on Nickelodeon for the past 7 or 8 years is the animated shows (besides FOP, which IMO was never good)


    Also, BLOO DIDN'T SAY A CURSE WORD!! I'm seriously tired of people saying that. In "Destination: Imagination" Bloo said "PEEVED" not "P-SSED". It didn't even sound like that word, but I get it because at first I thought he might of said that word even though I knew it wasn't it.


    There's a reason Regular Show is rated TV-PG-V


    Edited on 06/17/2012 7:28am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MarcoAntonioG

    MarcoAntonioG

    [11]Jul 2, 2012
    • member since: 05/20/12
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 35

    What?!? This show is great the animation is superb and the characters are funny and likable and its actually funny,I hope this show last forever!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nicktoons2

    Nicktoons2

    [12]Aug 3, 2012
    • member since: 04/15/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 191

    I Don't know if it will last forever but i do know that cartoon network made a second season that premires soon.


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [13]Aug 4, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,279
    Nicktoons2 wrote:

    I Don't know if it will last forever but i do know that cartoon network made a second season that premires soon.



    I doubt it will last forever, but I do think it will last a long time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nicktoons2

    Nicktoons2

    [14]Aug 29, 2012
    • member since: 04/15/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 191

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    Nicktoons2 wrote:


    I Don't know if it will last forever but i do know that cartoon network made a second season that premires soon.



    I doubt it will last forever, but I do think it will last a long time.


    One cool thing about this is that the show's creator's had serveral ideas for the show puppits, 2d, 3d animation etc. They decided on adding all their idead together to bring


    The Amazing World Of Gumball

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of finnysohr

    finnysohr

    [15]Sep 23, 2012
    • member since: 07/17/12
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 82

    Actually, So much has changed in in the show. The most noticeable one I can see is Penny's new shape. But that's not the only thing in the show that has changed. Everyone's eyes have changed too. The character's eyes used to be ovals with smaller black ovals inside it, but now it's circles with dots inside. Gumball & Nicole's whiskers & furr color has changed too; Now the whiskers are sharper & smaller. & The furr turned from bright blue to dark aqua. Darwin's body shadow is red. It wasn't always red though; it used to be black. Everyone's voice has gotten way deeper. The colors are now dull. They used to be pretty colorful rainbow-like colors. Not only that but, the outline on EVERYTHING has gotten darker. The eyes & vains are thicker. Mr. Small sounds stoned now! His voice was completely different previously; He used to have a very calm deep soft voice. The shadow's on every single character now is even more appeared. I am very confused & they didn't have to change it THAT much. The least they could change it with ONLY Penny's new shape & now, the animation is very over used & change it back!

    Edited on 09/23/2012 2:28pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LordGrievous

    LordGrievous

    [16]Sep 23, 2012
    • member since: 06/24/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,492

    finnysohr wrote:


    Actually, So much has changed in in the show. The most noticeable one I can see is Penny's new shape. But that's not the only thing in the show that has changed. Everyone's eyes have changed too. The character's eyes used to be ovals with smaller black ovals inside it, but now it's circles with dots inside. Gumball & Nicole's whiskers & furr color has changed too; Now the whiskers are sharper & smaller. & The furr turned from bright blue to dark aqua. Darwin's body shadow is red. It wasn't always red though; it used to be black. Everyone's voice has gotten way deeper. The colors are now dull. They used to be pretty colorful rainbow-like colors. Not only that but, the outline on EVERYTHING has gotten darker. The eyes & vains are thicker. Mr. Small sounds stoned now! His voice was completely different previously; He used to have a very calm deep soft voice. The shadow's on every single character now is even more appeared. I am very confused & they didn't have to change it THAT much. The least they could change it with ONLY Penny's new shape & now, the animation is very over used & change it back!



    Yeah these changes weren't their best decisions though the voices becoming deeper might be from some of the characters beingvoiced by kids.


    And almost everyone's personalities seem different too.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of finnysohr

    finnysohr

    [18]Sep 23, 2012
    • member since: 07/17/12
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 82

    LordGrievous wrote:


    finnysohr wrote:


    Actually, So much has changed in in the show. The most noticeable one I can see is Penny's new shape. But that's not the only thing in the show that has changed. Everyone's eyes have changed too. The character's eyes used to be ovals with smaller black ovals inside it, but now it's circles with dots inside. Gumball & Nicole's whiskers & furr color has changed too; Now the whiskers are sharper & smaller. & The furr turned from bright blue to dark aqua. Darwin's body shadow is red. It wasn't always red though; it used to be black. Everyone's voice has gotten way deeper. The colors are now dull. They used to be pretty colorful rainbow-like colors. Not only that but, the outline on EVERYTHING has gotten darker. The eyes & vains are thicker. Mr. Small sounds stoned now! His voice was completely different previously; He used to have a very calm deep soft voice. The shadow's on every single character now is even more appeared. I am very confused & they didn't have to change it THAT much. The least they could change it with ONLY Penny's new shape & now, the animation is very over used & change it back!



    Yeah these changes weren't their best decisions though the voices becoming deeper might be from some of the characters beingvoiced by kids.


    And almost everyone's personalities seem different too.



    Wait, you saw those changes too?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nicktoons2

    Nicktoons2

    [19]Sep 25, 2012
    • member since: 04/15/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 191

    finnysohr wrote:


    Actually, So much has changed in in the show. The most noticeable one I can see is Penny's new shape. But that's not the only thing in the show that has changed. Everyone's eyes have changed too. The character's eyes used to be ovals with smaller black ovals inside it, but now it's circles with dots inside. Gumball & Nicole's whiskers & furr color has changed too; Now the whiskers are sharper & smaller. & The furr turned from bright blue to dark aqua. Darwin's body shadow is red. It wasn't always red though; it used to be black. Everyone's voice has gotten way deeper. The colors are now dull. They used to be pretty colorful rainbow-like colors. Not only that but, the outline on EVERYTHING has gotten darker. The eyes & vains are thicker. Mr. Small sounds stoned now! His voice was completely different previously; He used to have a very calm deep soft voice. The shadow's on every single character now is even more appeared. I am very confused & they didn't have to change it THAT much. The least they could change it with ONLY Penny's new shape & now, the animation is very over used & change it back!



    They Changed All that inthe new season?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of finnysohr

    finnysohr

    [20]Sep 25, 2012
    • member since: 07/17/12
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 82

    Nicktoons2 wrote:


    finnysohr wrote:


    Actually, So much has changed in in the show. The most noticeable one I can see is Penny's new shape. But that's not the only thing in the show that has changed. Everyone's eyes have changed too. The character's eyes used to be ovals with smaller black ovals inside it, but now it's circles with dots inside. Gumball & Nicole's whiskers & furr color has changed too; Now the whiskers are sharper & smaller. & The furr turned from bright blue to dark aqua. Darwin's body shadow is red. It wasn't always red though; it used to be black. Everyone's voice has gotten way deeper. The colors are now dull. They used to be pretty colorful rainbow-like colors. Not only that but, the outline on EVERYTHING has gotten darker. The eyes & vains are thicker. Mr. Small sounds stoned now! His voice was completely different previously; He used to have a very calm deep soft voice. The shadow's on every single character now is even more appeared. I am very confused & they didn't have to change it THAT much. The least they could change it with ONLY Penny's new shape & now, the animation is very over used & change it back!



    They Changed All that inthe new season?



    Yes. There might be even MORE changes!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.