The Amazing World of Gumball Forums

Wednesday 7:30 PM on Cartoon NetworkIn Season

Why Does Cartoon network Put Yet Another Terrible Show?

  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [21]Sep 25, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,199
    More changes? I'm still trying to adjust to the current ones.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of finnysohr

    finnysohr

    [22]Sep 25, 2012
    • member since: 07/17/12
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 79

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    More changes? I'm still trying to adjust to the current ones.


    Everything changed.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nicktoons2

    Nicktoons2

    [23]Sep 26, 2012
    • member since: 04/15/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 191

    They better not make any changes to the new season of Regular Show October 1st.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of finnysohr

    finnysohr

    [24]Sep 27, 2012
    • member since: 07/17/12
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 79

    Nicktoons2 wrote:


    They better not make any changes to the new season of Regular Show October 1st.



    They didn't. It looks exactly the same as the previous episodes.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nicktoons2

    Nicktoons2

    [25]Sep 28, 2012
    • member since: 04/15/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 191

    Thank God.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of finnysohr

    finnysohr

    [26]Sep 29, 2012
    • member since: 07/17/12
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 79

    Nicktoons2 wrote:


    Thank God.



    But the Adventure Time animation changed.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nicktoons2

    Nicktoons2

    [27]Sep 30, 2012
    • member since: 04/15/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 191

    I don't watch adventure time. I watch it a little bit. So i could care less about Adventure Time.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of finnysohr

    finnysohr

    [28]Sep 30, 2012
    • member since: 07/17/12
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 79

    Nicktoons2 wrote:


    I don't watch adventure time. I watch it a little bit. So i could care less about Adventure Time.



    I also want the old Gumball animation back. It justisn't the same. So much has changed, I don't feel like I'm really watching TAWOG anymore. It's only been a year & a half since the show has aired & when the previous episodes before the new episodes, I really liked the show but now, everything has pretty much changed. The episodes are barely even making sense at some points now. Just like what happened to Spongebob *Sniff*

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nicktoons2

    Nicktoons2

    [29]Sep 30, 2012
    • member since: 04/15/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 191

    finnysohr wrote:


    Nicktoons2 wrote:


    I don't watch adventure time. I watch it a little bit. So i could care less about Adventure Time.



    I also want the old Gumball animation back. It justisn't the same. So much has changed, I don't feel like I'm really watching TAWOG anymore. It's only been a year & a half since the show has aired & when the previous episodes before the new episodes, I really liked the show but now, everything has pretty much changed. The episodes are barely even making sense at some points now. Just like what happened to Spongebob *Sniff*



    I HATE Spongebob. That Annoying Sponge Must Die.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nicktoons2

    Nicktoons2

    [30]Sep 30, 2012
    • member since: 04/15/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 191

    The new season of The Looney Toons Show is airing soon.


    Are they going to change that too?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of finnysohr

    finnysohr

    [31]Sep 30, 2012
    • member since: 07/17/12
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 79

    [QUOTE="Nicktoons2"]


    The new season of The Looney Toons Show is airing soon.


    Are they going to change that too?


    [/From what I seen so far,The Looney Toons Show has changed in animation. Everyone's outline is gone. The colors have gotten even more brighter & colorful, & the character's recieved more sillier body designs & facial expressions. Newer characters in all of Looney Tunes history, until now, there are new characters & different animals & not only that, but it has gotten more annoying.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nicktoons2

    Nicktoons2

    [32]Oct 3, 2012
    • member since: 04/15/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 191

    I hate the new animation on The Looney Toons Show. Too Much Changes.


    Too Much.

    Edited on 10/03/2012 2:11pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of finnysohr

    finnysohr

    [33]Oct 7, 2012
    • member since: 07/17/12
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 79

    Nicktoons2 wrote:


    I hate the new animation on The Looney Toons Show. Too Much Changes.


    Too Much.



    Hey, you know this old CBeebies show called "64 Zoo Lane"? They aired about 2 seasons & 52 episodes in 1999-2003. But they wanted to bring it back. So in 2010, they made one more season for the sake of it. They changed EVERYTHING. The animation looked a bit better though. The sad thing was all the ram was replaced with bison. If that's not sad enough, they even changed the eye designs. They made everything change so much, I didn't even know I was watching it. If you watch the original episodes from It's original 4 year run, you would know that you were watching the 64 Zoo Lane you actually seen & heard of. But if you watch any episode from the 2010 era, you will feel like you aren't even watching it. The 2 seasons I know more, I would watch. Maybe some of the 2010 era once or twice in a while. I would prefer you watching the first run of episodes in It's original 1999-2003 era besides the new 2010 era.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nicktoons2

    Nicktoons2

    [34]Oct 9, 2012
    • member since: 04/15/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 191

    finnysohr wrote:


    Nicktoons2 wrote:


    I hate the new animation on The Looney Toons Show. Too Much Changes.


    Too Much.



    Hey, you know this old CBeebies show called "64 Zoo Lane"? They aired about 2 seasons & 52 episodes in 1999-2003. But they wanted to bring it back. So in 2010, they made one more season for the sake of it. They changed EVERYTHING. The animation looked a bit better though. The sad thing was all the ram was replaced with bison. If that's not sad enough, they even changed the eye designs. They made everything change so much, I didn't even know I was watching it. If you watch the original episodes from It's original 4 year run, you would know that you were watching the 64 Zoo Lane you actually seen & heard of. But if you watch any episode from the 2010 era, you will feel like you aren't even watching it. The 2 seasons I know more, I would watch. Maybe some of the 2010 era once or twice in a while. I would prefer you watching the first run of episodes in It's original 1999-2003 era besides the new 2010 era.



    i don't watch that show but that would be just as bad if they make a renew of invader zim or samurai jack and change its animation completely. But I heard they are making a live action movie of samurai jack. Can't wait!


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of finnysohr

    finnysohr

    [35]Oct 17, 2012
    • member since: 07/17/12
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 79

    Don't forget Dexter's Lab. It originally lasted from 1996 - 1998. It ended with Last But Not Beast in the last season (Until today, which is now the middle season because of the additional two seasons that lasted from 2001 to 2003) It originally had a couple seasons in about 50 episodes (with the first lasting 13 episodes but the second lasted 39) 39 episodes in one whole season is a record for one of the most longest lasting seasons ever.


    I thing this is how it went:


    DEXTER'S LAB ERA 1


    Season 1 (13 episodes) 1995


    Season 2 (39 episodes) 1995-2001


    MOVIE (2001)


    ERA 2


    Season 3 (13 episodes) 2001-2002


    Season 4 (13 episodes) 2002-2003


    It just isn't the same anymore.


    Don't forget Ren & Stimpy. That show lasted 5 seasons from 1991-1996.


    That show went downhill as soon as Season 3 aired.


    REN & STIMPY ERA 1


    Season 1 (6 episodes) 1991-1992


    Season 2 (12 episodes) 1992-1993


    ERA 2


    Season 3 (10 episodes) 1993-1994


    Season 4 (13 episodes) 1994-1995


    Season 5 (11 episodes) 1996


    ERA 3


    Season 6 (APC) (6 episodes) 2003

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nicktoons2

    Nicktoons2

    [36]Dec 30, 2012
    • member since: 04/15/09
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 191

    This Topic is basically over. -_- Except its true

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.