The Amazing World of Gumball Forums

Wednesday 7:30 PM on Cartoon NetworkIn Season

Why the low score?

  • Avatar of HTFCandy

    HTFCandy

    [1]May 4, 2011
    • member since: 12/11/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 11

    I noticed that Gumball has an oddly low score even though it hasn't even really came out yet.


    What's with the low score?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 54together123

    54together123

    [2]May 4, 2011
    • member since: 05/04/11
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2
    Gumball is AMAZING!!!! I watched it and I love it I don't get why it has a low score either. :S
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ffmotorsports51

    ffmotorsports51

    [3]May 4, 2011
    • member since: 05/03/08
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 39

    I watched the show last night and I thought it was good. Maybe the low scores were from people who judged this show too early or something like that.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HTFCandy

    HTFCandy

    [4]May 4, 2011
    • member since: 12/11/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 11
    ffmotorsports51 wrote:

    I watched the show last night and I thought it was good. Maybe the low scores were from people who judged this show too early or something like that.



    Probably. It bugs me when people do that. :\
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pokemon152

    pokemon152

    [5]May 4, 2011
    • member since: 05/13/10
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 136

    I really expected great things out of this show and it has certainly surpassed expectations. The bad scorewill hopefully change once it premeires because I love it!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of InvaderSpark

    InvaderSpark

    [6]May 4, 2011
    • member since: 12/11/10
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 27

    I noticed the score is getting a little bit higher. Maybe the people who judged it early have come to their senses. o3o

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 200tyrese

    200tyrese

    [7]May 9, 2011
    • member since: 02/21/11
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 1

    this show is a 8.7 out of 10 or 8.6 come on man this show rocksThe Amazing World Of Gumball 5.6 when it had a 6.0 give it 8.6 out of 10

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [8]Jun 14, 2011
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,289

    People just don't know what a great show is, that's all.

    Edited on 06/14/2011 5:55pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SandMan967ALT

    SandMan967ALT

    [9]Jun 27, 2011
    • member since: 02/26/10
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 67

    People have NO taste, that's why.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ImNotDarioUAre

    ImNotDarioUAre

    [10]Jul 4, 2011
    • member since: 06/14/09
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 474

    Too be honest when I first saw the commercial I thought it would be the same crap Cartoonnetwork had been peddling lately so I would have given it a low score.


    Glad I didn't

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of startug

    startug

    [11]Jul 11, 2011
    • member since: 04/13/06
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 2,597
    Thank God the commercials were wrong. If you're gonna have crappy commercials for shows, then you're almost never gonna get any viewers. This show gets an 8.4/10 for me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kirbybeamer64

    kirbybeamer64

    [12]Aug 4, 2011
    • member since: 03/18/10
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 22
    The show should at least have a 9.0 or something.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Woahwoah312

    Woahwoah312

    [13]Aug 6, 2011
    • member since: 07/12/11
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 39

    If the haters hate this,they hate Chowder.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of YellowRaven2715

    YellowRaven2715

    [14]Jan 20, 2013
    • member since: 11/26/11
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 302
    I think the score is low because of Anais. Anais is so very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very ugly!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PIGGYDOOM

    PIGGYDOOM

    [15]Jan 22, 2013
    • member since: 11/18/12
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 158
    YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    I think the score is low because of Anais. Anais is so very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very ugly!


    No she's actually really cute! She reminds me of Panini from Chowder, and looks a lot like her. Its mostly the high voice acting and humor that people hate, though I find this show actually really funny. I usually watch it when there's nothing good on though. I agree there are some ugly characters like Susie ,the girl with goggle eyes and the dress with blue and white squares, like Dorthey (Sorry if I spelled that wrong) from Wizard of Oz.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of YellowRaven2715

    YellowRaven2715

    [16]Jan 24, 2013
    • member since: 11/26/11
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 302
    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    I think the score is low because of Anais. Anais is so very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very ugly!


    No she's actually really cute! She reminds me of Panini from Chowder, and looks a lot like her. Its mostly the high voice acting and humor that people hate, though I find this show actually really funny. I usually watch it when there's nothing good on though. I agree there are some ugly characters like Susie ,the girl with goggle eyes and the dress with blue and white squares, like Dorthey (Sorry if I spelled that wrong) from Wizard of Oz.


    Bute I don't like Anais! Anais is so very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very ugly!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PIGGYDOOM

    PIGGYDOOM

    [17]Feb 6, 2013
    • member since: 11/18/12
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 158
    YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    PIGGYDOOM wrote:
    YellowRaven2715 wrote:
    I think the score is low because of Anais. Anais is so very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very ugly!


    No she's actually really cute! She reminds me of Panini from Chowder, and looks a lot like her. Its mostly the high voice acting and humor that people hate, though I find this show actually really funny. I usually watch it when there's nothing good on though. I agree there are some ugly characters like Susie ,the girl with goggle eyes and the dress with blue and white squares, like Dorthey (Sorry if I spelled that wrong) from Wizard of Oz.


    Bute I don't like Anais! Anais is so very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very ugly!


    C'mon she's just a little girl.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Oldnickolodeon34

    Oldnickolodeon34

    [18]Dec 23, 2013
    • member since: 10/13/13
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 32
    This show is terrible, that's why.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of YellowRaven2715

    YellowRaven2715

    [19]May 13, 2014
    • member since: 11/26/11
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 302
    Oldnickolodeon34 wrote:
    This show is terrible, that's why.


    The show is terrible because of Anais
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.