The Americans

Duty and Honor

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 13, 2013 on FX

• Good, but not as fast-paced as last week.

Last week's episode was by far the best this show has had so far. It had interesting storylines and was fast-paced and suspoenseful. Well the storylines continue to develop well today, but the fast pace was just missing a little bit - it wasn't slow, but it was just a shade away from being as good as last week.

Nonetheless, there were great developments in multiple aspects of the storyline and I'm looking forward to seeing where they lead. Hoping next week will be good too!
  • My new favorite show!

If you like Mad Men, you will love this show! Intrigue, intelligent writing and dialog, and a couple smart/sexy women! What more can you ask?
  • Why???

Why can I not watch it online? ANYWHERE??? It's driving me crazy! Anyone please help. I work when it's on TV so I can only watch it online, but, for some reason I have not been able to watch episode 7, ANYWHERE.
  • So Good it's hard to believe!

It has not given up on the "real" spy feel - to satisfy modern fantasy fans. No silly car chases or nonsense explosions. Spy activity must be quiet - like nothing happened - or at least nothing was disturbed.

"The Spy who Came in from the Cold" or "Three Days of the Condor" give the feel. No flash for teenager taste. There are others.

Keep up the Good work on the Series! Congrats on early 2nd Season renewal!

I'm anxiously awaiting the next episode.

• Duty and Honor

Very slow-moving, and almost Mad Men-esque, with the plots, the deceit, the affairs and the abuse toward women, but it was still an enjoyable episode of the show. The Americans had substance among its slow-moving plot tonight.

That being said, I still think this show can be better.
  • It is getting better and better

Another good episode of The Americans. What thrills me is where is this show going... Up to the fall of Berlin Wall in 1990 ??? A very nice surprise in this season.