The Americans

The Colonel

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM May 01, 2013 on FX

• Pretty good.

This was a pretty good season finale with some intense actions and great scenes on multiple frontiers.

I loved the suspense throughout the episode, making it one of the best ones we have had so far.

What I didn't like was a lack of a genuine cliffhanger at the end. I wish Paige found something or something else suspenseful occurred.

Other than that, terrific episode! Looking forward to the next season!
  • Crazy good

Sorry thefanof, I totally disagree. I root for them 100% percent, which is just another reason this show is so genius. It's an incredible guilty pleasure.
  • The Colonel

The season finale was solid, but the problem this show faces is that we do not exactly root for them to get out of trouble. It is not like Dexter where despite being a murderer we saw justice in his actions and want him to evade police enforcement. These are Russian terrorists on US soil, as an American I can't support them. The drama is lacking not only in that regard, but also considering we know they are not getting caught in Season 1.
  • If Looks Could Kill, They Probably Will..

Fucking Amazing. The best season one ever. No filler, thrilling and intriguing, episode after episode.

Well casted, well scripted, well played.