The Americans

Gregory

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Feb 13, 2013 on FX

• Pretty good!

This episode was quite interesting as we finally get more info on somebody who died very early along, and we also meet a new character who could potentially be quite interesting.

There were some really interesting events throughout, and while the show is still developing, I did quite enjoy this episode and I think it is getting better with each passing week. Hopefully it continues that way!
  • Gregory

While this show is still finding its footing and pace, tonight's episode displayed why every single week is not going to be ripe with action and is not going to have the most entertaining plot. This certainly was not the most exhilarating story, but it did keep me entertained, and again we got to learn more about what these characters are like, beyond their alliance to the Mother Land.
  • Solid tradecraft moments, while still developing the characters

It's hard to ask for more out of a show that's only three episodes old. I just can't get enough of the tradecraft. Keep it coming.

Eager to see how they develop the Missile Shield plot in a manner that will truly affect Philip and Elizabeth. It would be a shame if they continue to run borderline suicide operations without getting a hint of the larger implications.
  • Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazingly low key emotions that really get you, never superficial, feels almost like good old french cinema!

I am at awe that this is american television, this is pure mastery of the craft!!!!
  • Terrific Spy drama!

Writing Acting Directing -

It's so good - hard to wait a whole week for the next episode.

Thanks, FX