The Andy Milonakis Show

Sunday 10:30 PM on MTV 2 Premiered Jun 26, 2005 In Season

mtoutjian1

The Andy Milonakis Show Fan Reviews (248)

• My favorite show beacause it\'s weird but funny.

I love this show. It is funny and also kinda wierd, but the wierdness makes it funny. Andy Milonakis is a kid who\'s crazy but funny. He does stuff like spray grafitti-like ketchup and mustard on the floor, climb in and out of his TV, Rap, and turn on an additional dial on his shower (Labeled \"Mustard\")to get sprayed by mustard. Some sketches are realistic but Andy does wierd things like recalling things his neighbors don\'t remember doing in the first place. But some sketches are zany and unrealistic; such as Billy (A cast member from season 2)doing a cruel advertisment (Voice only) for a crayon that can draw the letter R and ONLY the letter R. Why can\'t more shows be like this one: Zany and funny?
  • AWESOME!!!!!

This show is like reeli awesome cuz its so durn stupid its hilarious!!! Its like awesome but the onli thing that sux about it is that it onli comes like once ayear and thats the onli time I can watch it! But I buy like aLL the time so I can like watch um all the time (((h g g g g g g g x d d d d d d d d d d e d de dede d ed ed e de de d ed ed ed ed e de d ed ed ed e de de d ed e de de de de ded ed))) ( I just did this so I could run it out)
  • hey andy when are you going to make a new seson because i miss your show and you are the funnist person form your best 1 fan ERIC GUZMAn

hey andy i hop you make a new seson because all my freinds miss it becaus youare the funnist person and owl be waiting for your new seson and i all was wacthing your show and just that show because you were funny and the funniest thing that you seid nick cannon was a criy baby and when your teeth came out because you were eating candy but at lest you got grillz form pall wall and when you gave troufp to the peopole and you are very tight and i hop that you make a new seson PS. form your fan eric guzman

• This Show Is just packed with funny skits like Pillow Fight, Falofel Larry, And my personal Favorite, House Of Freaks. All created by Andy Milonakus

Like I said earlier, this show is hilarious and packed with funny skits. I first saw this show when I was channel surfing and my remote ran out of batteries and I saw this great show (The andy milonakis show) And I laughed so hard that I cried. It is so hard to believe that someone can come up with so much funny skits and fake commercials. And I think that this show is #1 because it is so funny. If I could meet The Cast of The Andy Milonakis show, I would just tell them that their show is so funny and that I hope that they make more episodes after Season 2.
  • Andy Milonakis-PURE GENIUS-The best thing since Jakers! (the summary word count thing is cool, 14 words, ooh now its 20!!)

This show rocks my socks. Especially the chewy chewy monkeys! Anyone who hates it deserves to be beaten and have their faces ripped off!! Watch it or die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so funny.

P.S. Baby corn, you're such a baby, baby corn. (ooh there's a review word count too!!)

P.P.S. I need to make this review more than 50 words long.
  • The funniest show the world has ever put on live television.

Andy Milonakis is very funny! I love all the characters, and all of the skits, and I watch it ON DEMAND all the time! One heck of a show. Andy Milonakis is hilarious. One of the funniest parts is that he looks 14 years old and is really 30! Geez! How funny can you even get? People in my family are laughing their heads off at Andy's hilarious humor. The man can make people laugh. I think he has memorable skits, like Wallet, Dirt Lamb, Pizzazz, Mardi Gras, No You Are, and That's What I Love About You. Andy Milonakis is a sure winner!
  • This show is the best show of its kind. It is unbelievable how Andy and Jimmy Kimmel come up with such a show. 10 all the way!

Andy Milonakis and Jimmy Kimmel work fabulous together. I myself has a show and its nothing compared to Andy's work. It's unbeivable how he gets all of those guest stars and musicians. He had Rob Scneider was the greatest guest yet. Yes I admit, it is childish in a sort, but half of the show is nothing but adultry. Therefore, Let's keep showing it!
  • well andys at it again with season 2 of the andy milinokis show.

andy has a lot of street credit with mtv. messing with the people of new york again. he does a lot of stuff to preview his new season. for example his first episode of the new seasom is on demand. i give it 12 thumbs up with a wiggle. also on demand there is a rap "about" his new season with clips and the cast. like he said.

i rock peas on my head, but dont call me a pea head
    bees on my head,but dont call me a bee head
    bruce lees on my head, but dont call me a lee head now please excuse me i gots to get my tree fed.
  • Hah!

Sorry but I love this show. It's so stupid and you can't stop laughing. If you th ink about it later you burst out laughing and people think your an idiot!, it's great. I'm sure people who are "saphisticated" will hate it but they have no idea what there missing. :)
  • This show is my favorite show in the entire world!!!! When will the second season start??

I want to see the Andy Milonakis Show's Second Season. When will it start?? I really want to see what happened to Andy Milonakis after he was in his first movie "Waiting...". My Favorite line from in the Andy Milonakis Show is "SHUT THE [] UP!!!!!". I wish Andy Milonakis would be at my home.
  • THis show rocks, you know that all you people who gave it a 0 rating are LOSERS!!! Andy rocks! You all are freaking weird, to not see how funny he is!!!!

The Andy Milonakis Show in one word see the equation (Funny kid + hilarious jokes = ANDY MILONAKIS SHOW!) This show is the best new comedy out there, and I feel should come back for season 2 and so do a lot of other people, Andy is a comedy show that everyone can get into, due to the fact that his humor, albeit some stupid, is just funny to watch because of that plain fact, in my opinion this is the best show I have seen as far as comedy is concerned in a LONG time!
  • Funny,Funny,Funny!

It took me weeks to stop laughing the first time I watched this show.I have not stoped laughing since the last episode.I wanna know where Andy gets his stuff.Jesus Kitty and Satan Kitty give such good advice and Ralphie\\\'s smartness makes people feel better about how smart they.It is the funniset show on Mtv and one of the funniest shows on earth.HA,HA,HA!!
  • Keep him coming!

I totally could not live without this show!If you don't like it, less power to you :p. Andy, you and your friends continue to make the good quality programming you do, or else I will call and ask for my own show! LOL just kidding noboy could replace you.... heh
  • I connected with this show right from the beginning, and the more i watch it the better it gets!

This show is really truly hilarious! I just saw 4 episodes of it and its my favorite show. The complete ramdonness with extremely funny skits is the perfect mix. Just by glancing upon andy's face i laugh at his sillyness. I really wish there were more shows like this and prove the shows dont have to follow a certain type of humor. I am a fan till the end!
    P.S. Although he is 29 years old, that doesnt make him not funny!
  • this is the best show ever.this is the best show ever.this is the best show ever.this is the best show ever.this is the best show ever.this is the this is the best show ever.this is the best show ever.this is the best show ever.this is the best show ever

this is the best show ever. anybody who doesnt like this show is so incredbly gay. this is the best show ever.this is the best show ever.this is the best show ever.this is the best show ever.this is the best show ever.this is the best show ever.this is the best show ever.this is the best show ever
  • Does nobody know but me that Andy Milonakis is in his late 20s?

This show is really really funny, and I think just about anybody can enjoy it if they have a good sense of humor. If not then you'll most likely hate this show with all your guys, and Andy will make you puke and cry yourself to sleep at night thinking of the Penut Butter.
  • So hilarious

God what can i say about Andy Milonakis? It is so funny and Andy comes up with the weirdest things to do. He just goes around doing retarded or stupid stuff and it is just soo funny!

"Hi Mr.and Mrs.Shwartz! I got your e-mail, you can totally live in my attic, butonly for three days cause then my parents get back."
    - Andy's Neighborhood
    Andy Milonakis
  • a work of a genius. CANT WAIT TILL NEXT SEASON!!!

awsome. some people (most) think this show is bad. that aint true. incredibly original and hilarius to boot. and get this.....ANDY MILONAKIS IS 29. he and the executive producer jimmy kimmel (i think) are a dynamic duo. funny kid funny sketches funny everything. im buying the season when it comes out on dvd and u should 2
  • andy milonakis is definately one of the best shows..ever.. lol its funny ndd if u dont think so then change the channel ndd stop complaining about it =)

its one of the best shows ive ever seen and everyone with a good sense of humor should like this show.. is wut i think..and if u dont then dont watch it and stop complaining about how stupid it is..its a great show and yes it had become one of my best friends
  • I Love Love Love The Andy Milonakis Show. Everybody does.

The Andy Milonakis Show is super funny. My personal favorite sketch is the one about spoons. If I like it then everybody does probably :)well maybe not everybody but it is a great show!!! I love this show like Andy loves cake. And it has great cast along with Andy, such as Larry, Judy, that old lady, Woobie, and that wierd guy that holds the fish. This show definately definatey definately gets an A+++++. I hope they keep on creating more and more and more episodes of The Andy Milonakis Show!!! I hope they do teehee lol. Man I can't wait till sunday for a new episode.
  • The Andy Milonakis Show Theme Song

I got pease on my head but don't call me a pea head. bees on my head but don't call me a bee head, Bruce Lee's on my head but dont call me a Lee head, now please excuse me I gots to get my tree fed. I rock my own bands and make my own clothing, I hang out with an apple who loves self loathing(I hate myself) This is my show you can't tell me what to do, when life hands me lemons I make beef stew. So I got to go it's time for me to rock it, I put bologna in my left pocket, Smear some cream cheese in my gold locket, cause its my show I'm Andy Milonakis, its my show I'm Shmandy Shmilonakis, its my show I'm Andy Milonakis
  • This is a show host by Andy Milonakis. He put peas on his head, but dont call him a pea head. He put bees on his head, but dont call him a bee head. He put Bruce Lee on his head, but dont call him a Bruce Lee head

The first time I heard and saw the comercial of the Andy Milonakis show, I though that it was going to be a dumb show. I start to watch it and it was kind of funny, but some episode it just so lame. Sometimes I wounder why am I watching this? The world may never know.
  • The show is about a young New Yorker with a creative mind and a sense of humor. He parades around the city playing pranks on people, acting silly, and overall being himself.

Anyone who says this show is stupid has no sense of humor, or a very positive outlook on life. Alot of the reality shows on MTVaren\'t that funny. Andy Milonakis makes my day. I personally think it\'s hysterical. He reminds me that things don\'t always have to be so serious.
  • people might think he dumb but to me he's hilarious

people might think he dumb but to me he's hilarious. the kid's plans and sketches keep me coming back for more and the cheesy animation is funny but the real thing that gets me is his rapping ability he's got some weird rapping skills but funny his crew(i think is his family) help make his show more and more funny
  • That has to be the greatest stuff on television.

That show is really hilarious! You people that hate this show suck! I rock bees on my head but don't call me a bee head, Peas on my head but don't call me a pea head, Bruce Lee's on my head but dont call me a Lee head, now please excuse me I got to get my tree fed. I rock my own bands and make my own clothing, I hang out with an apple who loves self loathing. This is my show you can't tell me what to do, when life hands me lemons I make beef stew. So I got to go it's time for me to rock it, I put bologna in my left pocket, Smear some cream cheese in my gold locket, cause its my show I'm Andy Milonakis, its my show I'm Shmandy Shmilonakis, its my show I'm Andy Milonakis.
  • This TV show is so incredibly amazing that it is nearly impossible to discribe how immensly great it is...

This TV show is so incredibly amazing that it is nearly impossible to discribe how immensly great it is! This show makes me laugh my ass off! The amazing thing about this show is that the main charactor, Andy Milonakis looks like he is only 14 or 15 years old, but he is actualy aobut 31 years old and he has a disorder that stumps his growth. Before Andy made this show, he made alot of clips and put them online. Some of his most famous online clips are: Star wars kid, The super bowl is gay and the beer-selling clip! I strongly advise everybody to watch this show!
  • this show is soo funny, gotta watch it, over and over again. retarded is funny!

what? this show is ridiculously retardedly funny. just cuz hes not really a teen, who cares? hes still funny as hell. acting stupid and being retarded makes people REALLY laugh, especially mindless hormone rushing teens.i would really like to meet him, i mean, he looks soo young yet hes 29 and he has such a childish voice. but i really dont care, i like it for its retardednessly funnyness.. if thats a word.
  • I freakin love this andy milonakis show!! he is seriously the funniest guys ever

I freakin love this andy milonakis show!! he is seriously the funniest guys ever! i think that he is immature but funny at the same time, i like the skit where the larry the pizza, the coupon one, the one were dr. curly dies, and when he plays patty-cake with himself!!
  • simply enjoyable

personally I love this show!This show isn't for everyone,you must be a person who appreciates crude humor to love this show.If you dont like it change the channel I'm sure the remote isn't too far away.Andy-A genius I hope he keeps up the great work!btw-he isn't a kid he is 27-29 so don't confuse that.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9