The Andy Milonakis Show

Sunday 10:30 PM on MTV 2 Premiered Jun 26, 2005 In Season

mtoutjian1

The Andy Milonakis Show Fan Reviews (248)

• This might just be the most unfunny show ever.

0.0
    Andy Milonakis sucks a lot of cockis, crappy ass showis, going to kill myselfis.

Only one word can describe this show: CRAP. The Andy Milonakis show is a sketch comedy that stars a middle-aged man with a growing disorder named Andy. How he got this show is beyond me.

Ok before I go further I would just like to say that there really is no good part on this show. The intro is him singing him jiggling his fat while singing his dreadful rap song. Though he attempts to be funny, he fails horribly.

The skits are just plain- out stupid, and not in a funny way. They are unclever, horribly acted, and mostly involve him with food. Andy his a fatass by the way. Any way, the skits are usally him walking down the street, saying random, unfunny things to people, or him talking to himself. It truly sucks.

So, after watching more than twenty minute of ****, the credits come on. So you might be wondering, did he manage to ruin the credits? The answer is yes, yes he did. That bullcrap song "American Idiot" plays as the credits roll as well as a video of Andy riding his poor dog through the air.

I would like to finish this review by saying this show has no redeeming qualities. All the skits suck, the credits suck, and since it is on MTV, the commericals even suck! The sucking doesn't stop there though: the fanbase of this show consist of Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network fans that seem to keep the show on the air!

This just may be the worst show ever!
  • Andy Milonakis has got to be a flippin' retard for comin' up with this ****.

0.0
    The Andy Milonakis show is horrible. My sister watches it & it drives me nuts to even look at the fat *******. The comedy sounds like ****. All the stuff he does just makes me wanna pick the t.v. up & throw it away. What is he on crack or somethin'? This show needs to go. It's just wrong.
  • My Andy Milonakis Show Review---------->

0.0
    The Andy Milonakis Show is not that funny what is he now 30 YEARS OLD and he still acts like a immature kid? How unoriginal is this, I can grab my camera and film kids acting stupid just like this. there is a such thing as mature/adult humor but this is completly childish.
  • The Andy Milonakis show is a complete waste of time. The show has so plot, it's just an overweight boy talking bull. For the love of everything that is right, cancel this show. It is not needed and needs to be cancelled. Why did MTV even approve this stup

0.0
    The Andy Milonakis show is a complete waste of time. The show has so plot, it's just an overweight boy talking bull. For the love of everything that is right, cancel this show. It is not needed and needs to be cancelled. Why did MTV even approve this thing as a pilot. It is stupid and people actually like it. MTV, Just cancel; this thing.
  • The next time you're watching TV and you stumble upon "The Andy Milonakis Show" and you have any inclination of actually watching it, here's what you do: go to the kitchen, find yourself a plastic fork and shove it in your eye.

0.0
    He is not a semi-retarded fifteen year old moron that got his own show on MTV by annoying people. He is a twenty-nine year old full blown waste of life. Let me tell you this... It isn't a show of sketches. And it is in no way comical. The show, and I am using the word 'show' loosely here, is the antithesis of what one would call a "sketch comedy." All this middle-aged asshole does is behave like an autistic teenager with ADD who has yet to hit puberty. I'm surprised one of the "random" people he goes up to in the middle of New York City during the taping of the show hasn't straight up cold cocked him one in the face yet. According to his online biography, he "plays the role" of a teenager on his show. However, it goes on to say that one of the things that he did to get people's attention was an online video of himself singing his "Super Bowl is Gay Song" a couple years ago. Which would make him, roughly, a twenty-six year old nobody, being an asshole in front of a webcam, displaying his untalented self to the world.

The next time you're watching TV and you stumble upon "The Andy Milonakis Show" and you have any inclination of actually watching it, here's what you do: go to the kitchen, find yourself a plastic fork and shove it in your eye. Holding the fork steady in the emergency room would be much more productive than actually exposing your brain to that pointless excuse for a show.
  • HORRIBLE

0.0
    now i not picky, i like, or can at least tolerate almost all movies and shows, but this is too much! there is no plot, it is just some stupid kid doing stupid stuff, and it's not even funny like jackass, it's just plain stupid. i watch it and think who on earth saw this show and said, "i think people will watch this." whoever that was should be FIRED!!!
  • No Plot!

0.0
    This show is a complete waste of money and time! I have no earthly idea why people namely my friends would watch this!
    Once Andy ordered some delivery food and when the guy came to bring him his food he was tied in a chair with peanut butter on his face!
    As an end note if you have never seen this show don't look for it in your local TV guide. Go eat an apple instead.
  • Seriously, I do not get it!?!

0.0
    What the fuck is wrong with MTV, why do they constantly put garbage on TV. Seriously who is the fuckin moron at MTV that said \"Hey, this show is great, we should put it on the air\" because who ever it is they should be hang and get thrown at by stones for being a dumbass and putting a garbage show like that Andy whatever his last name is on TV. And leave it to Jimmy Kimmel to come up with that piece of shit show.

I love stupid comedy like Reno 911, Arrested Development, The Office, Late Night w/ Conan O\'Brien, The Chappelle Show (let it rest in peace), SNL, and The Daily Show but the difference between there stupid comedy and The Andy Crap Ass show is that the shows I named, even though its stupid comedy, its genius writing. The Andy Crap is just stupid, and if you are going to make a stupid show, at least make it some what funny, The Andy show is not even ha ha funny.

MTV was pitiful when they stop playing videos, they just went a few notches down with this kind of crap. I can\'t stand MTV now, I banned anything MTV these days, the channel is garbage, the people at MTV is garbage, there shows are garbage, they just need to go away and take MTV2 with them.

• stuid stuid stuid stuid and stuid what more can i say that sux how it is on more then viva la bam it needs more people like bam and needs to do more stuff he does the same junk always i dont know how people can like that stuipd show

0.0
    stuipd stuipd stuipd stuipd and stuipd what more can i say that sux how it is on more then iva la bam it needs more people like bam and needs to do more stuff he does the same junk always i dont know how people can watch that stuipd show
  • wtf

0.0
    this is the stupidest show that has ever came on the history of tv... i really am ashamed of mtv for this one... this will go down the history of stupid in a bad way sometimes acting stupid and silly is funny, but this show quickly shows that not all the time being stupid is funny
  • how did this kid get a show

0.0
    The worst show I have seen this year. I dont know how this kid got a show but this is just horible. Its a comedy show that isnt funny at all. People just dont watch it if you do, well you just wasted a half hour of your short life.
  • The Andy Milonakis show is a WASTE OF TIME!!

0.0
    This show has no meaning to it and point at all. I can't believe some people actually like this show. It has no meaning, there's a stupid kid who doesn't know how to host a show, they do stupid things in this show, and it was just boring to watch. I don't know why MTV let this show on the air. Personally, it's a sad excuse for a show.
  • Dont waste your time with rubbish

0.0
    I saw a little of this show this morning and I just thought it was really bad, it wasn’t even funny. He did some time of pancake face where he had a pancake on his face and was pretending to drink syrup right out of the bottle. I just shake my head and laughed sadly He even did something with a cows tongue I didn’t find it remotely funny. Perhaps if the show had a bit more structure it wouldn’t be bad. There are so many other great scripted shows out there. I wouldn’t waste my time with this rubbish , I doubt it lasts two seasons
  • Total Crap

0.0
    this has to be the worst show i have ever seen, the kid is just doin whatever any other kids can do his age. Who wants to see a fat kid walkin the street with a bad sense of humor I dont see what Kimmel saw in this unfunny idiot
  • Freakin crap

0.0
    This show is totally a piece of shit for immature dumbasses. It pisses my off that some idiot kid gets his own freakin show. Bottom line I give it 3 more episodes than its in the crapper. This has got to be one of the worst shows ever. FU andy and you stupid show
  • The show features Andy performing multiple sketches, most of which are just completely random.

0.0
    The show is an absolute waste of time. Andy is a horrible actor who tries way to hard to be funny. You can compare him and his show to Tom Green. The sketches are stupid, corny, and completly random. They make no sense whatsoever. It makes you wonder why MTV would produce such a show. I only watched it because MTV promoted it so well, but it is so bad, it doesn't even deserve to be put on television. I would gouge my eyes out before I watch it. I mean, the commercials are better than it. MTV should take this show off the air right now!
  • Wacky antics, cries for help? or his ritalin didn't settle?

0.0
    This show has its funny spots maybe once per epsiode but it is complete utter crap. The guy isn't funny he is just annoying, something off disney may get a better score. Its not a good show, waste of time. You are better off watching Comedy central or something else.
  • wow this is the worst show I have ever seen in my entire life. What the hell is this crap? The show is NOT funny and is a complete waste of time. I can make a show better than that in ten minutes. Take this show off

0.0
    wow this is the worst show I have ever seen in my entire life. What the hell is this crap? The show is NOT funny and is a complete waste of time. I can make a show better than that in ten minutes. Take this show off! Seriously, this kid Andy pisses me off.. he is so stupid I want to beat the crap out of him. Take this show off MTV.
    Have a nice day :)
  • This show bloody sucks. It's absolutely pitiful. For everyone on here who loves this show, forgive me for lacking a 5-year old's sense of humour...

0.0
    This show bloody sucks. It's absolutely pitiful. For everyone on here who loves this show, forgive me for lacking a 5-year old's sense of humour...actually, sractch that. I'm not sure my 5 year old cousin would laugh at The Andy Milonakis Show.....it's rather stupid. I assume Andy Milonakis has severe mental problems, and that is why MTV let him have his own show...his little skits are extremely childish and stupid. I could only watch about 10 minutes of this crap before I had to change the channel. I'd rather watch grass grow than have to sit through an entire episode of this @*$&!
  • God-awful

0.0
    This show has got to be the stupidest show I have ever seen. The overall show is pointless and Andy himself is not funny at all. I know that show have gotten really bad lately, like all the Joe Millionaire types, but this takes it to a whole new level of suckiness. To be honest, I think, scratch that, I know I had a better time putting my dog to sleep last year than I did watching this show, which I don't even know why I did in the first place. And I was saddened when I saw Snoop on the show. I have always loved Snoop, but i lost all respect I had for the guy when I saw him. I think that a duet between Barbara Streisand and Michael Bolton would be a thousand times better than this show(if you can call it that).
  • Worst pile of trash on tv. Quit calling him a kid!

0.0
    This is easily the biggest, wtf, ever! Thats all I could say when I saw this show is wtf, how did this kid get his own show, oh wait, probably not a kid, he\'s 28. I can\'t imagine a person who could find this funny at all. I laughed at the expression that grew on my face after seeing 5 minutes of this show. I could take a crap, throw a dress on my turd and film it for 30 minutes and it would be a better show than this. Andy Milonakis is not funny. If you think this guy is funny, you have done far too much pot. Stop now.
  • this show suck big time thay need to cut it now and brun it

0.0
    this show suck so bad jimmy kimmel and andy milonakis should never creat anything ever agin. it was a big wast of time to watch it. thay need to take it and brun all of the tapes to the show and pray that everybody forgets it ever was. mtv has gone to a new low.
  • Andy Milonakis does stupid crap.

0.0
    "The Andy Milonakis Show" is one of the most incredibly stupid shows on the face of the Earth...and it's not even funny. I thought "Napoleon Dynamite" when I saw the commercials...then I saw the show. Unfortunately, after watching the show, I thought vomit, horrible, unoriginal, and just plain out stupid. Avoid at all costs.
  • Worst show ever!

0.0
    Do not watch this show if you want to waste 30 minutes of your life. I could not believe how unfunny this show is. People who like this show must either be either 13 themselves or talentless losers like Andy. My prediction...this show runs for this season...maybe. See ya Andy.
  • I thought the Tom Green show was bad, but hey, Andy was still working his schtick back then and wasn\'t on the air yet! Contender for biggest waste of air time in TV history. Thanks for another crappy program, MTV!

0.0
    Now, I know many kooks here will disagree, calling me a snob or something, but let me tell you, I love lowbrow idiot humor when it is done right. And this, my friends, is NOT how it is done right.

I had no idea this schlep was 29 years old - had he been about 15 as I thought he was, I\'d have given the dude some credit for having scored his own show - a terrible show, but still his own. I find out now that he\'s nearly my age, and I\'ll be damned if I didn\'t have better ideas than Andy\'s when I was still kicking it back in middle school. Let me give you a rundown of what I recall, and let you judge if it is funny or not -

1. Andy shouts unintelligible crap at mid 80-ish woman, repeatedly ending sentences (or making them completely), of the words \"Know what I\'m sayin\'?\" Apparently the idea was to say that cursed line as many times as he could before she ran off, and he reached 30 or more. Me, I\'d have stuffed my cane in his ass after the first one, but old women as sweeter than I am. At least, that one was.

2. Andy calls pizza delivery guy to drop off food, guy comes in, and Andy starts firing off party favors and telling the man he\'s the 1000th delivery person to stop in and that he\'s won a pizza. He manages to incorporate an elderly woman with a sash into the bit, and all that happens is the pizza guy looks confused and unenthused about what\'s happening to him, much the same as I felt watching it. Painful is the best adjective for it.

3. Andy goes to a Chinese restaurant, and instead of talking, he makes chirping sounds at the guy taking the food orders. The order-taker chirps back. This goes on for about 30 seconds, then an older gentleman walks in, makes a goose sound, which triggers a fake dead duck to scold him, sending the man sadly back out to the street. He then proceeds to mention something about wanting to \"fit in\", flaps his arms and flys away.

It isn\'t so much that this stuff isn\'t Emmy material, it is that the show hurts to watch, has a simp for a writer and star, and I feel like asking for the 15 minues of my life back that I lost watching it. There are very few people I\'d like to really lay a beating on, but Andy Milonakis is one of them. I hope for his sake that his show gets plugged before the rest of the masses hailing him as \"brilliant\" or \"funny\" realize just what suckers they\'ve been taken for. But, then again, the fans of Andy\'s show are the kind of people that would buy the latest Jay-Z CD if he all he did was spend 40 minues farting into a microphone. Know what I\'m sayin\'?
  • The worst show I have ever seen

0.0
    I watched the debut of this show last week and I must say that this is easily the worst show I have ever seen in my entire life. It's not funny, just stupid. The simple fact that this is a 29 year old man and not a little kid makes it even worse. Disease or not, I think this guy should be executed. I am shocked that Jimmy Kimmel (a comedian whom I really respect) would even produce this garbage. The Man Show and Crank Yankers are both awesome, but not this steaming pile of crap. This show = failure.
  • This show sucks major ass.

0.0
    I dunno what drew me to watch this show. I was half asleep, but too lazy to turn the tv off. Why the hell would MTV want to pay this little kid to the same kind of sh*t I did when I was eight. There is nothing funny about this show at all. It literally makes me wanna find MTV and this little kid, and beat the living sh*t out of them. Hopefully this show will follow that all the other MTV Sunday night one shots ("Doggy Fizzle" which I liked, You've Got a Friend", and Damage Control") and get canceled either after or during the middle of the first season. If this show gets renewed for a second season, then the terrorists have won.
  • I want the ten minutes I wasted back.

0.0
    Horrible. Just avoid it at all costs. I watched hoping that something would be remotely funny but it just never happened and now I have been robbed of precious minutes I could have spent watching paint dry, grass grow, flies *&%#$, anything. It would be more fun to watch a 24 hour loop of a melting popsicle.
  • "st-u-pidest show ever!"

0.1
    This is the stupidest show i've ever sat through and watched, it made jackass less funny and the la bam show a joke. it Makes no sence at all and any one who watches it on regular basis is pretty stupid. This show bites and will never be liked by normal people!!!.
  • Absolutely the WORST show that I have ever had the misfortune of watching.

0.1
    Absolutely the WORST thing on tv, without a doubt! I sat through an entire episode with my jaw dropped in disbelief at the complete stupidity of this annoying, and completely talentless boy. The more I watched, the more I wanted to strangle him for being so incredibly moronic, as if his face alone wasn't reason enough. Never have I wanted to hurt a person on tv more, until I saw this idiot. Good lord, I can only pray this sorry excuse for a show gets the axe.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9