The Andy Milonakis Show

Sunday 10:30 PM on MTV 2 Premiered Jun 26, 2005 In Season

mtoutjian1

The Andy Milonakis Show Fan Reviews (248)

• I can't believe MTV stooped that low to put this show on the air. Andy Milonakis makes Tom Green look like a well organized business man.

What the hell is this? Jackass on speed?

It's another one of MTV's sorry atempts to make an entertaining show but I'm surprised at how low MTV stooped to put it on the air. MTV is beyond stupid now. There no "M" in MTV. I'm speechless.

Andy Milonakis makes Tom Green look like a well organized business man. I don't find messing with senior-citizens that entertaining, and I think it's very out-of-line too.

Luckly this show has last-show-on-sudnay-stew-lineup-syndrome, so it'll only be on for one season, and then we can bid it a good farewell like we did One Bad Trip and Damage Control.

But I do give him a 1.0 for actually getting on MTV. Now I know that it's not that hard to get on MTV, all I have to do is be a dumbass.
  • I want the ten minutes I wasted back.

0.0
    Horrible. Just avoid it at all costs. I watched hoping that something would be remotely funny but it just never happened and now I have been robbed of precious minutes I could have spent watching paint dry, grass grow, flies *&%#$, anything. It would be more fun to watch a 24 hour loop of a melting popsicle.
  • This show...so stupid...yet...captivating...weird...

I just watched the premier of this show last night and I must say...I have no idea what kept me watching this show. I was on the phone with one of my friends and I swear that during every sketch we were both like..."that was soooo stupid." But there was just something about it that made it...well seemingly interesting. The sheer stupidity of Andy Milonakis' show is something that even some guy in a coma would surprisingly enjoy...actually, the only thing that I found to be cool about the show was that huge chicken nugget dispenser! It was awesome...I love chicken nuggets and so does Andy apparently because he did this play thingy and these people threw nuggets at him for doing a good job. Well, that's all I really have to say about this show... to conclude it I would have to say that if you're bored and Andy Milonakis just happens to be on...watch it...there's nothing better than a fat kid stuffing his face with Fruity Pebbles...(no offense Andy).
  • Hilarious, but so stupid. If your really bored, watch it.

This show is very interesting. I sit and think "Why am i watching this?"; But his stupid actions and crazy characters are hilarious. But then some of the things he does are just stupid, plain and simple. I tried to turn the channel, but then i was curious about the other stupid things he would do. This show is definitly not for everyone, most likely for people who are extremely bored when it comes on, like i was.
  • A teenage new york kid goes around and does crazy stuff while explaining his views on things.

This, by far is the best TV I have seen this year. My god, this kid is halarious. You have to watch it because trying to explain will give me a headache but let me tell you, my gut is still hurting from laughin so hard. The only place this kid can go now is to the movie screen. That would be the most halarious show.
  • I don't get it, it is so stupid yet it is so funny and great.

This show is so stupid but it is so funny, when I saw the previews I thought I have to watch this. I think this is going to be huge, I mean this kid is so creative I don't think he will ever run out of ideas and thak helps me sleep at night.
  • The Andy Milonakis Show is really strange

This is a hilarious show. I dont really know why i think its funny. Its stupid, but i guess thats why. Its so stupid its funny. I don,t know if many people know this, but Andy Milonakis used to be the Man Show boy. Acually Jimmy Kimmel helped create The Andy Milonakis Show. I think this is the funniest show on the Sunday Stew. Its slap stick humor had me rolling on the floor in laugther. I can,t wait to see what they come up with next week. I would recommend this show to people who enjoy dumb comedy. It was a great first episode and I hope it gets better. This show should have got a better rating then just FAIR.
  • If you want to feel stupid, and wonder why you watch TV, then be my guest.

4.2
    This show has an appearance of an amateur local television show which gives it a very unique look. I was surprised that he was able to get some celebrities on his show since he is just starting out, but i guess that's MTV for ya. His sketches are at times funny but at most very stupid. This show is a one time watcher for each episode. You laugh once and try to watch again and get nothing out of it. I don't think this show will do well at all.
  • WTF. What the h.e.1.1 is wrong with MTV

6.9
    This is just one of the wierd shows MTV is putting out. Notice that since the ending of last year MTV has been getting a little wierd. For example Wonder Showzen, another one is Team Sanchez wich is a cheap crappy knock off of the popular Jackass show. This show is wierd and I thinkthat kid needs some phsicatric help sorry dont know how to spell that word I just wanted to sound smart.
  • i liked this show... because it really gives me a kick in life... i couldn't stop laughing through the whole show... it was so funny that i almost peeed on myself...

andy makes the show very funny by just walking up to people that he dont even know... and they dont even know what he is talking about that is so so funny.. when ever he is talking to his dog is the funniest... the second funniest thing was when he said smelly egg... then when the rap fairy came and he stared making really stupid raps but it was funny..
  • A Great show . . . . at Times

When the previews for the show hit the air i was definetly dazzled at random and creative the show was. When the show was first introduced to me it reminded me of Napoleon Dynamite for how fresh and original the comdey was. But sadly when the show made it's debut only a fifth of it caught my interest. The rest was just seemed thrown together and not quite thought up well. If the second episode doesn't get any better than i don't see what reason i have to watch it
  • It is an over all great show... But i dont see why this kid is soo great...

Me and my friends have been making funny videos for a while now and i do not see how he is any funnier. He is just a kid that does random stuff in his neighborhood and so are we.. If we had a chance to be on TV his show would look soo stupid everyone would realize how stupid it is... But since we are not on TV and he is i have to say it is a great show... But andy can loose some weight.
  • one of a kind

strange, yet i couldnt turn the TV channel. I was glued to this show and it is now one of my favorites. This show is about nothing and I love it. its something that you dont want to admit that you like, but you just DO. the series premeire wasnt the funniest epsiode (well, at least I hope not), I admit. But it was still effin funny.
  • This show is the best

This show is the funniest show on MTV since Jackass. My favorite episode is the one when Andy said to the old man "Betcha I can beat you in a race B****". In my opinion this is a hilarious show. Can't wait to watch it on Sunday. Thank you for listening to my opinion.
  • I think the only people that doesn't like this show has no sence of humor at all.

I think the only people that doesn't like this show has no sence of humor at all. I hope Andy is looking at this because I want him to know that he is very funny no matter what these dumb people on tv.com says! Good luck on your new movie Andy!
  • This show sucks major ass.

0.0
    I dunno what drew me to watch this show. I was half asleep, but too lazy to turn the tv off. Why the hell would MTV want to pay this little kid to the same kind of sh*t I did when I was eight. There is nothing funny about this show at all. It literally makes me wanna find MTV and this little kid, and beat the living sh*t out of them. Hopefully this show will follow that all the other MTV Sunday night one shots ("Doggy Fizzle" which I liked, You've Got a Friend", and Damage Control") and get canceled either after or during the middle of the first season. If this show gets renewed for a second season, then the terrorists have won.
  • I thought it was absolutly hilarious. It is one of those things that is soooooo stupid, its funny. Like Nepolean Dynamite.

The kid makes this show in his own house! What more do I have to say. It is one show that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid that it is funny. This is going to be a show that is underappreciated because so many people will think it is stupid but that is why MTV put it on, because it is stupid funny. And guess what? FUNNY SELLS!!!!
  • The Andy Milonakis Show is one of the stupidest, funniest shows on television now.

7.3
    I've only seen the first episode so far and its pretty good. Its just some of Andy's 3-minute skits. I like the ones where he goes around the neighborhood and asks peolpe stupid questions like, "I bet I can beat you in a race,Bi**h!" Or, "You wanna try-out for my play?" Sometimes it can get so stupid, I start thinking about turning it off. Still, its funny. Another stupid part is when he was advertising spoons. OMG! I don't think anyone can make anything stupider than that. Its cool that there are guest stars like Lil' Jon and Snoop Dog. Overall, this show is funny, but a little too stupid for me.
  • it was about a kid how enjoys having fun, and knows how to do so! He is, fo the most part, pretty apropriate so everyone pre-teen and up could watch it. i really recomend it!

this show is great!! i loved it and it cracked me up! i love andy! he is a dork though!! i love the way he is so careless about what people think about him! and having the hip hop stars on the show was a great idea!! andy could learn a thing or 2 from them!! but i really thought the show is awesome and i dont wanna miss one episode!!
  • *Sigh* Is MTV finally getting this desperate?

0.8
    Ok, Everyone knows that MTV has come up with some good shows and some shows that are honestly- just plain crap. The Andy Milonakis Show is one of them. This show is so stupid! This show belongs on Nickelodeon! What kind of show does a frickin ad for spoons??!! I saw it once and I will never see it again. It's poorly done and the kid is a retard. THIS. SHOW. SUCKS.
  • This Show is about a kid who kids around and stuff.

0.1
    sorry but the show is lame and it does not make any sense. i don't know why MTV made this show. everything is so corny and the show should be cancelled. this is the worst show that i had seen in my life aside from pokemon. don\'t watch it cause it is a complete waste of time.
  • The worst show I have ever seen

0.0
    I watched the debut of this show last week and I must say that this is easily the worst show I have ever seen in my entire life. It's not funny, just stupid. The simple fact that this is a 29 year old man and not a little kid makes it even worse. Disease or not, I think this guy should be executed. I am shocked that Jimmy Kimmel (a comedian whom I really respect) would even produce this garbage. The Man Show and Crank Yankers are both awesome, but not this steaming pile of crap. This show = failure.
  • I flip through channles and saw this hilarious comedy.

I was flipping channles, then I saw the black and white. And I was like WTF, I didn't know what this crud was supposed to be about. And I admit it is funny. It can be a positive influence to be your-self and not care about what people think about you.
  • I thought the Tom Green show was bad, but hey, Andy was still working his schtick back then and wasn\'t on the air yet! Contender for biggest waste of air time in TV history. Thanks for another crappy program, MTV!

0.0
    Now, I know many kooks here will disagree, calling me a snob or something, but let me tell you, I love lowbrow idiot humor when it is done right. And this, my friends, is NOT how it is done right.

I had no idea this schlep was 29 years old - had he been about 15 as I thought he was, I\'d have given the dude some credit for having scored his own show - a terrible show, but still his own. I find out now that he\'s nearly my age, and I\'ll be damned if I didn\'t have better ideas than Andy\'s when I was still kicking it back in middle school. Let me give you a rundown of what I recall, and let you judge if it is funny or not -

1. Andy shouts unintelligible crap at mid 80-ish woman, repeatedly ending sentences (or making them completely), of the words \"Know what I\'m sayin\'?\" Apparently the idea was to say that cursed line as many times as he could before she ran off, and he reached 30 or more. Me, I\'d have stuffed my cane in his ass after the first one, but old women as sweeter than I am. At least, that one was.

2. Andy calls pizza delivery guy to drop off food, guy comes in, and Andy starts firing off party favors and telling the man he\'s the 1000th delivery person to stop in and that he\'s won a pizza. He manages to incorporate an elderly woman with a sash into the bit, and all that happens is the pizza guy looks confused and unenthused about what\'s happening to him, much the same as I felt watching it. Painful is the best adjective for it.

3. Andy goes to a Chinese restaurant, and instead of talking, he makes chirping sounds at the guy taking the food orders. The order-taker chirps back. This goes on for about 30 seconds, then an older gentleman walks in, makes a goose sound, which triggers a fake dead duck to scold him, sending the man sadly back out to the street. He then proceeds to mention something about wanting to \"fit in\", flaps his arms and flys away.

It isn\'t so much that this stuff isn\'t Emmy material, it is that the show hurts to watch, has a simp for a writer and star, and I feel like asking for the 15 minues of my life back that I lost watching it. There are very few people I\'d like to really lay a beating on, but Andy Milonakis is one of them. I hope for his sake that his show gets plugged before the rest of the masses hailing him as \"brilliant\" or \"funny\" realize just what suckers they\'ve been taken for. But, then again, the fans of Andy\'s show are the kind of people that would buy the latest Jay-Z CD if he all he did was spend 40 minues farting into a microphone. Know what I\'m sayin\'?
  • What kind of show is this, an insanely obese kid running around doing nonsense.

0.1
    One sunday night i put on Mtv waiting for PUNK\\\'d to from the sunday stew to air. Then i realized a new show was about to premiere next so i settles and got comfortable to watch it. The begining of the show is sick when he recieves the pez candy filled with chicken nuggets. Throughout the whole show Andy and his \\\"Adeventure\\\" is just straight out stupid and dumb i can understand if a much smaller and cuter kid was doing this but its a big teen whos acting in this. this show needs to be OFF the air A.S.A.P

RAWed*
  • Forget this show

Like the classification said: It is a complete waste of time. I don't know what they think to give thah kid a show. It seems without any concept and sense. I hoped it get funnier, but now way. Hope they cancel this show and get some better stuff on air.
  • Worst show ever!

0.0
    Do not watch this show if you want to waste 30 minutes of your life. I could not believe how unfunny this show is. People who like this show must either be either 13 themselves or talentless losers like Andy. My prediction...this show runs for this season...maybe. See ya Andy.
  • Andy Milonakis does stupid crap.

0.0
    "The Andy Milonakis Show" is one of the most incredibly stupid shows on the face of the Earth...and it's not even funny. I thought "Napoleon Dynamite" when I saw the commercials...then I saw the show. Unfortunately, after watching the show, I thought vomit, horrible, unoriginal, and just plain out stupid. Avoid at all costs.
  • this show suck big time thay need to cut it now and brun it

0.0
    this show suck so bad jimmy kimmel and andy milonakis should never creat anything ever agin. it was a big wast of time to watch it. thay need to take it and brun all of the tapes to the show and pray that everybody forgets it ever was. mtv has gone to a new low.
  • Worst pile of trash on tv. Quit calling him a kid!

0.0
    This is easily the biggest, wtf, ever! Thats all I could say when I saw this show is wtf, how did this kid get his own show, oh wait, probably not a kid, he\'s 28. I can\'t imagine a person who could find this funny at all. I laughed at the expression that grew on my face after seeing 5 minutes of this show. I could take a crap, throw a dress on my turd and film it for 30 minutes and it would be a better show than this. Andy Milonakis is not funny. If you think this guy is funny, you have done far too much pot. Stop now.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9