The Angry Beavers Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2001)

Everyone's favorite Norb moments?

SpootieHorse

[1]Mar 4, 2007
    • level: 9

I am sure everyone has favorite Norb moments Yes, like I said Norb is my favorite character. Yes, I had a crush on him when I first got into the show, a big crush and honestly yes I still kinda crush on him . I just love Norb's atttiude and he seems so friendly, and I just love his slyness..and he can be funny sometimes. His voice is awesome too and I love his hair. I LOVE it when Norb immitates Dag. It's so funny XD. Yes Norb does care about Norb deep inside. Norb just afraid to show his love for Dag because he feels he has to wear, Hey Im a cool person mask. He's just insecure sometimes but hey Norb and Dag would be teenagers if they were humans. Norbert can be silly too I believe. Norbert just rocks! Nick Bakay did an awesome job. I heard NIck Bakay does have a dry sense of humor which is exactly how Norb is so I think it's a perfect match.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Beaversrock

[2]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 11
    This is one of my fave Norb quotes...Norb: (immitating Dagg) "Oh I forgot how to breath, help me remember I'm so stupid eh...from the episode Mistaken Identity^^

Falconer11

[3]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 6
    Beaversrock wrote:
    This is one of my fave Norb quotes...Norb: (immitating Dagg) "Oh I forgot how to breath, help me remember I'm so stupid eh...from the episode Mistaken Identity^^

When ever he tricks Dag. For Example:

Norb: The Norbulus!
    Dag: Why does the Subothingy have to be named after you?
    Norb: Because in the language of the ancient Greeks, "Norbulus" means "Daggett"
    Dag: Really? Cool!

Rcoaxum12

[4]Oct 22, 2009
    • level: 5
    My favorite Norb moment was when Norbert gets mad at Daggett for tricking him in "Fakin' It" and also in "Food of the Clods" when he starts sleepwalking. I also love the moment in "Three Dag Nite" when Norbert starts freaking out that there are many clones of Daggett.