The Angry Beavers

Nickelodeon (ended 2001)

The Angry Beavers Fan Reviews (93)

• These beavers are so funny because they're 90s!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This show is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny! They are beavers who get angry! Who knew?
  • Angry Beavers is the BEST NICKTOON in my opinion

Angry Beavers is such a well amazing show about two beaver brothers living on their show has so many amazing episodes,but duds.... But Angry Beavers is an amazing show that deserves a comeback!
  • Top Shows

Various ep (97-03)
  • best cartoons ever

Nickelodeon produced a lot of cartoons and Angry Beavers is a kind of that would top my list! It made me laugh so hard everytime I watched it. I love all the adventures that Norbert and Daggett shared together I missed watching this show and I'm glad memorylanedvd . com sell this. Well, feeling lucky coz I got a decent copy from them and now I can watch it anytime I want It really rocks!
  • Best nicktoon in history

Best nicktoon ever!i wish they would make new episodes.norbert and treeflower SHOULD get together!! Bring it back please!!! What applebloom always say "I want it now!"
  • Just...the best

Well I wanted to chime in with the chorus of glowing reviews. I hope to one day show this show in its entirety to my children and surely they will want to show their children.

Looking back on it now I know this show contributed greatly to my vocabulary (including made up words) and taught me a lot of important cultural references. Not to mention cross-cultural references like popular french phrases. Of course, I often had to to ask my sister or my parents what they meant, but I think that's the point.

Maybe it helped me be kind of a spazz and a dork as a child LMAO, but all the characters are just insanely likeable to me and pretty much everything they say I find incredibly hilarious.
  • A beavers, they know how to make their own ways!

I liked this show when I was younger.

Plot: The Angry Beavers, is about two beavers named Norb and Dag, always goes on a trip to make something very funny with mishaps and misadventures! And even on their homes as well! I know most of the comedy cartoon shows relies on these kind of storylines, but as long as you have good jokes in your arsenal, it would do great!

Characters: Really funny and they're still at the right place. Made me lol around while watching because of their jokes and their stuff that they always do.

Humor: As I said before, this made me laugh out loud! Well, I just remembered one of their schemes, so there I go again!

Art: Good, nice character art, and nice animation.

Overall: 10. This is one of the shows that made me laugh around so hard!
  • Way Too Funny

This show isn't the best Nick show, but hands down, it's the funniest. It's also celebrating its 15th birthday, so Nick should show some respect to this show and air a marathon. Oh yeah, I forgot: Nick doesn't care about this show and it's siblings, only the newer, dumber shows.
  • Great animation!

Angry Beavers is an animated comedy series which used to air on Nickelodeon about two beavers named Norb and Dag(aka Norbert and Daggett) Together they go on hilarous adventures and stuff and now i liked this show but i never liked it THAT much until it came on in the summer in 2006 on Nicktoons UK. I watched it for all of the summer and came off when the summer ended which i was sad about because i loved this show so much and i also was sad that Nick cancelled this fabulous show and yes there was some stuff you would'nt hear in a kids' show like Norbert in the Beaver Fever episode he sung "Good God" but that is what is so good about it(BTW,i am a Christian and i don't hate God but i found that comment hilarous) also i like it's animation it is'nt poor unlike My Gym Partner's a Monkey's animation or Robotboy's or Pokemon's animation this is what kids should watch NOT crap like Pokemon,Yu Gi Oh,Robotboy,Power Rangers,My Gym Partner's a Monkey,Teletubbies and Barney.
  • This Show is Fantastic, and WAY!!!!!!!Better than Spongebob, but dose not get the credit it deserves!

This show is awesome! It is about two beavers Nobert and Dagget, who have to live on there own beacause their mum got another litter, but these 2 beavers always fight and it is sorta hard living with each other! Here is my review in a scale from 1-10:

Plot/Story line: 10

Humor: 10

action/adventure:9.0

Theme Song: 10

Animation: 10

Total: 10

This show is the second best 90's show after Hey Arnold!This show could also be easily be parodied.Angry Beavers.I hate the new crap on Nickelodeon now a days!100 100 100 100 100 100 100 1001 010 100 10011010 1010 Can u help me!!!!! TV.com is saying I at least needs 100 words and i cant think of anything else!TV.com is still an awesome website though!
  • One of my favorite shows ever!

This show was absolutely amazing! Dangit Viacom had to get rid of it. I mean, so what if they said "Shut up"? Is that a swear? Are the words "Shut" and "Up" swears now? Also, so an eppy said that they were ending. At least they were honest to the fans and they didn't cheap it up like Viacom does with Reruns

But now to the show.

Okay, the animation was pretty decent. Not ABSOLUTELY amazing like say, Courage the Cowardly Dog and not Unique like Ed Edd n Eddy, but at least it was decent.

Next are the characters, they all have special attributes. My favorite is easily Dagget. He's hilarious!

And last but not least, Humor. Let's keep it short and sweet: Excellent.

So all in all, this is an amazing show and deserves to be revived.
  • this show was my favorite

When i was little ..about 6 or seven maybe smaller, i whould watch this show all the time.
    I was amazing...the blonde beaver is my favorite by far, but the other bever is cool too. anyway I always love to sit and watch it with my mom.. who liked it too, cuz it was funny..the stupid kinda that just makes you laugh. So i highly recomend this show to ppl who like to just have fun or have a good laugh. And if you dont like it then there is something wrong with you. cuz everyone like the angry beavers.
  • one of my favorite nick shows!!

this show was awsome!!! nick was insane fr taking it off the air! The Angry Beavers had the right kind of humor & awsome characters! every ep made me lol.
    I cant get enough of this show=] i wish nick would bring this show back!! my favorite character was Daggett. he was very funny. i love how he always says "spoot!" lol i'm glad i was born in the golden era of nickelodeon so i could see all these great shows they had. this show is definately a classic. i love it! i could watch this show all day & never get bored of it.
  • Nick is dumb for ending this show!

put it back on! Nick,u are spoot heads for ending this.Nick Bakay and Richard were great in this show, esp. in the Beaver Fever episode, that one was funny. usually shows with beavers are weird and people think it would be dumb,but if u put the word "angry" in the title, u KNOW it's going be good. why does it seem that 90's Nicktoons seem better than today's. er no,ANY cartoon on in the 90's is better than the ones we have today. Flapjack, pssh, oh come ON, that looks like a spin-off of Invader Zim for pete's sake! The only good shows of today are on my favorites page.
  • Best cartoon, besides spongebob, that there ever was you decide for me at the age of 5 this was my Sunday and all week long cartoon.

What do you get when you put the out door life and mix in a little bit of real life. You get the Angry Beavers. 2 brothers living in their little dam on the lake. They would do whatever we with sibilings would do, fight each other, watch movies, get in trouble, and do whatever thet do.
    Norbert is the what i call the owen wilson of that time. Peace and brains iss what makes him different than his brother Daggett.
    Dagget, on the other hand, is just the oppisite. He is more into the video games and does't use his brain for any smartness.
    But there is all ways that one thing that makes them same. Just love to what we call pretend or play sports or even go hang with their animal friends.
    Just wish they show it again cause I know like many of us want those old cartoons back!
  • Simply the best. Bullwinkle was the first to set the edge. Angry Beavers has crossed over and has gone where no one has gone before. Hopefully those responsible for this death and the others, Bullwinkle, Smothers Brothers will do the right thing.

I don't know of any worse decision out of Hollywood in the last 40 years. Apparently, these people do hot have the ability to see that they are being duped into following suggestions because they do not have the fortitude to give the public what they ask for. Shows, like Bullwinkle, Smothers Brothers, Laugh In, and others were dictated by outside interests. There seems to be no leadership by the heads of these Hollywood mimes. Maybe they know, once a certain time-frame has transpired, all the profit will be theirs to cater to their self-indulgent lifestyles. A little nip/tuck costs money. I don't think, Trump or Turner would be so easily manipulated. They maybe have a little more pride than the older self proclaimed Hollywood Sheiks. I am with the teaching, that truth alone is worth being ridiculed. The public, however docile, should have an interest in getting to see what we all truly enjoy. We pay for all the advertisement and promotions. Maybe there should be a net-sponsored programming agent for the public. After all, the net may be picking out the next president. Can't we get to see one of the best, most profitable cartoons then. It is not like we are seizing the broadcast people to hold them ransom....yet.
  • Leave it to Nickelodeon to shoot themselves in the foot by getting rid of all the good shows they'll never have again and putting a bunch of crap in their places. Nickelodeon was once a network home to masterpeices like this show, now It's just sad.

This show was such an origial idea and it was so well done, so of COURSE Nickelodeon gets rid of it, just like all of the other great show they got rid of, right? I mean it's the new millenium, gotta be NEW and cool!! Well Nick's idea of "new and cool" is simply just a bunch of computer animated bullcrap with obnixious ideas that are so abviously copied from eachother. Just no effort these days. It's unbearable. If I try to describe what's being shown on that network now, I'm probably going to cry or puke, or both, so I'm just going to let you see for yourself how embarassingly horrible that network is now, if you haven't already seen it for yourself. And besides, I'm here to review the show, not the DISGRACE of a network it was seen on right? So, let's take a look at Angry Beavers.

Angry Beavers has to be one of the most original and hilarious cartoons I've ever seen in my life. Like any good cartoon, or any television show at all for that manner, the show has a perfect selection of characters, each of them with very distinct personalities and appearances, with a perfect diversity from eachother, making plenty of room for nice scenes and ideas, such as contradictions with eachother and other great ways to create ideas for the show. The show has a great setup. The backgrounds and character animations are beautifully hand-drawn and painted. It comes out looking great, showing that actually putting effort into drawing things actually pays off and that's why your horrible cheap flash and computer animation looks like SHI-- oops. The voices are equally great. The voice actors really bring out the moods, feelings and personalities of the characters. Both Norbert and Dagget have really funny voices. I especially like it when Dagget makes those little "Mmh! Eeee!" sounds. They're just great. So.... the show is just excellent. I simply love it. It may be the greatest cartoon I've ever seen. UP YOURS NICKELODEON
  • Funny

Norbert and Daggett are two fun loving beaver brothers, who had to leave home when their mum had a new litter. Now in their own chill palace of a home, Norb and Dag can stay up as late as they want, watch late night movies and eat what they want, but living on your own isn't always a blast... Like most brothers Dag and Norb are close and have their fair share of ups and downs. This show was so funny I wish Nick would at least show reruns or make new episodes of this series. Its a classic and should be seen by anyone who has a brother/sister or just wants to sit back and have a good laugh.
  • Nickelodeon American animated television series about Daggett and Norbert Beaver,who have left their parents and home to become bachelors in the forest. The show premiered in 1997 after the Kids Choice Awards and was cancelled amid controversy in 2001

One of my favorite cartoons when I was little. It was about 2 beaver brothers and the show was random most of the time. Its a Nick Classic. I still enjoy watching re-runs, it's that cool. I only wish it had more time before it was cancelled. There is not much more I can say other than "They don't make cartoons like they used to. I wish the creator of The Angry Beavers would make a new show, with basically the same humor. And since I plan on being an animator one day I might make a show about beavers as well.
  • whos this show is funny

to my punk rocker beileif i think this show is so awosme because it has all these fictional things like talking animals and aliens and all tht outher stuff. hahaha. if anybody has not seen this then they should. they have no idea how funny this show is. i would recomend this in the top 5 of the funniest cartoons. i think its to bad they canceld it. if they did not cancel it i think it would still be a big hit. i mainly think that because im a huge child at heart. just go see it ok. its usually on 216.
  • Angry Beavers was not a show about feminism.

Yes, I was surprised to find out that this show was actually about angry beavers, not unhappy, hairy feminists. Beyond the obviously misleading title I have at least one other problem with this show, the fact that only one of the beavers was truly an angry beaver. Maybe they could have called it, "One angry beaver and his dumb happy-go-lucky brother beaver." In my opinion, if you are going to write shows about beavers, well then they shouldn't be about real beavers. I mean think about what they could have done if they had played on some of the other uses for the word "beaver."

OK, I know you are thinking about Jerry Mathers right now, so I will end this review here on the grounds that anyone who spends their time reading a website about TV probably doesn't think about the fun kind of beavers.
  • These brothers changed the whole life

There's a division line, which separates "Me before the Angry Beavers", and "Me after the Angry Beavers".

When I saw the clips on Nickelodeon before the premiere, they took my atenttion, so I taped those, and started to draw them... at least I tried.

I swear I fell for those beaver after the first episode; when the house was built by accident, I was laughing so hard... and I was so excited about i, I couldn't help it.

Soon, I started making small comics with them, and even invented a mini-series in my class: "<b>BIB: Beavers In Black</b>" (The actual name was '<i>CDN: Castores de Negro</i>'); I put them tuxedos, sunglasses... and gave them special-cosmic weapons; and so, I wrote stories with those "super-heroes".

This is not fake.

Plus, we can mention my first screen name on the internet was <b>castor_hector</b> (<i>beaver_hector</i>; yes, that's my first name). Suddenly, all the screen names I used for hotmail, latinmail, gratisweb, starmedia.. had something to do with beavers, and all because of them.

And now, look at me. I haven't changed a lot after 8 years, huh?.. As we should mention those screen names with "Daggett" on it. Including games and so. That's beacause he's my favorite, I don't like Norbert that much. So yeah, it's all about Daggy..

I have no doubt my nicknames will always have something to do with my loyal mates: the Angry Beavers.
  • i need this cartoon back. you can never be too old for a little angry beavers.

How couldyou notlove this show? it was soo funny in so many ways. Dag, and norb.

Dag: "NAAAAAAAA"
    Norb: WOOOOOOO

yeah, i think you know what im talking about. i think ym favorite episode was the one where it was christmas, and the beaver brothers got presents from their mom. all dag got was a little christman tree air freshener, while norb got this bug huge train set. i felt so bad for dag, and his little tree.

Nichelodean took away all the good cartoons, and for what? rug rats? eew.

i say we all like go on strick and not watch nickelodean until they bring back some of the old shows. especially the angry beavers. *sigh* i miss that opening theme song.
  • Well everyone else beat me to the punch, huh?

This was one of a few of my favorite shows during the mid-late 90s on Nickelodeon. I hate that the station cancelled the show, as it has many more seasons ahead of it. The plot was very original, and I liked the animation also. This show is definintly a Nicktoons classic and should be appreciated a lot more than what it is now. ITs about two beavers that are kin to each other. One looks like their farther and one looks like their mother. They get in fights about the pettiest things and I like the fighting and arguing and bruising they both have.
  • the best show ever. thats it.

its like even if its stupid and stuff its meant too be and its one of the only ones who made it even if they made it all stupid. like some shows try and make it all dumb like that squirrelboy show but it just doesnt work and stuff like that but this show made it all good. my favorite episode was the one where...... oh wait every episode is my favorite. well the one i can remember most is the one where they each made a house and how dag's is made out of paper and staples lol that was the best

and i also love the one with the truck race that was cool

over all this show is the absolute best no doubt like no show can beat this one in its show genre
  • Aaaaangry beavers!

this show is about to brother beavers Norbert and Dagget they live in a dam near the woods and go on many mis-adventures! Dagget usually ends up following Norbs plans with dag refusing them but then he agrees on it.Dag usually calls norb a "spooty head" and norb ignores him.This show was in the golden era of nickolodean when it showed very good shows and not the junk on it today like spongbob(no offense)Angry beavers is a very good show and should be put in the nickalodean hall of fame!
  • Unusual animated show from the classic days of Nickelodeon.

What's not to love about these battling beaver brothers, Norm and Dagget? They are as different as their fur colors, and I find their attraction to bad sci-fi and Mexican wrestlers endearing in a strange way. My favorite part of the show is the credits, where those involved in creating each episode come up with funny additions to their names.

The cast of repeating side characters (Barry and Treeflower to name two) round out this silly, manic and over-the-top animated series and make it fascinating in only a way that a Nicktoon classic could ever be.
  • This show is fun for all ages. It encompasses the best things about cartoons and appeals not only to children but to adults and teenagers as well.

Nickelodeon should have never cancelled this show. It\'s pure genius, the writing is amazing and the storylines are so unpredictable.

This series, for anyone who hasn\'t seen it, is about two beaver brothers, Norbert and Daggett. They\'ve moved out from home and are now living in their own dam by themseleves. Each of the brothers have their own personalities. It\'s much like a comedy pairing with Norbert playing the straight, cool guy who\'s always trying to get things under control and Daggett playing the crazy insane, albiet slightly stupid character, who in this show is pretty much perpetually hurt.

The great thing with this show is the dialogue between the two brothers. They\'re never really that \"angry\" with one another more they have banter depending on the situation they find themselves in. It\'s not the cut-and-dry childrens show that has the same storyline each episode with very little variable, theres a different event each time which is what keeps it interesting. It also allows it to move out from their own location such as to the city or to an underwater city.

This show should still be running, its funny, its wacky and zaney and it\'s awesome, anyone who has a bit of an off sense of humour will love this show, despite its aim at children!
  • Absolute genius!

The Angry Beavers is about two very opposite beaver brothers, Daggett Doofus Beaver and Norbert Foster Beaver. The show revolves around their crazy adventures and misadventures of everyday beaver life. As seen in episode 1, they leave home and (by accident) their dam is built in the middle of a lake in the forest. They also have many friends that also live in the forest, like Barry Bear, Truckee, the truck driving shrew, and Big Rabbit to name a few.

It is absolute genius to say the least least. The one liners, the catchphrases, in fact everything about this show is cool. Nick should bring it back ASAP because it was a much loved show and gained a very big fanbase throughout it's run on Nick and later Nicktoons.
    Two of the best catchphrases that ran throughout the series are:

Daggett: "That was nuts!"
    Norbert: "DAGGETT!"

Check the reruns of this show now!
  • A surreal, fun, whacky, hilarious odd-couple starring animated Beavers. What more could you want?

Firstly, I'll admit that the early episode weren't really that good. But after a while the episodes became great! And just when the series had found it's surreal, whacky, brilliant niche...Nickelodeon cancels it!

I know Nick is meant for kids, but every once in a while a brilliant show appears that can be enjoyed by teenagers and adults. These shows include Angry Beavers, Spongebob, Ren & Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life (at times), and Invader Zim. All of these must have been considered too good, with the exception of Spongebob, 'cause Nick felt the need to cancel them.

What I'd like to see is the infamous final episode, where the beavers talk about how they've been canceled.

I'd also like to see a DVD, with plenty of audio-commentaries and behind-the-scenes docos, and including the final episode.

But of course, what I'd definitely like to see is the show come back on the air. Wake up NICK!

I wish there was a list somewhere on the internet with all the gag closing-credits. That would be great.
< 1 2 3 4