The Angry Beavers

Nickelodeon (ended 2001)

The Angry Beavers Fan Reviews (93)

• Simply the best. Bullwinkle was the first to set the edge. Angry Beavers has crossed over and has gone where no one has gone before. Hopefully those responsible for this death and the others, Bullwinkle, Smothers Brothers will do the right thing.

I don't know of any worse decision out of Hollywood in the last 40 years. Apparently, these people do hot have the ability to see that they are being duped into following suggestions because they do not have the fortitude to give the public what they ask for. Shows, like Bullwinkle, Smothers Brothers, Laugh In, and others were dictated by outside interests. There seems to be no leadership by the heads of these Hollywood mimes. Maybe they know, once a certain time-frame has transpired, all the profit will be theirs to cater to their self-indulgent lifestyles. A little nip/tuck costs money. I don't think, Trump or Turner would be so easily manipulated. They maybe have a little more pride than the older self proclaimed Hollywood Sheiks. I am with the teaching, that truth alone is worth being ridiculed. The public, however docile, should have an interest in getting to see what we all truly enjoy. We pay for all the advertisement and promotions. Maybe there should be a net-sponsored programming agent for the public. After all, the net may be picking out the next president. Can't we get to see one of the best, most profitable cartoons then. It is not like we are seizing the broadcast people to hold them ransom....yet.