The Anna Nicole Show

E! (ended 2003)

The Anna Nicole Show Fan Reviews (10)

5.5
  • Anna Nicole's "fat" years, how more real can you get than that?

This truly was reality as we get to see Anna Nicole as she really was (most of the time). We meet Howard (K.) Stern, her son Daniel who was extremely shy and loyal friend, Kimmie. Oh yeah, and don't forget her sexually intoxicated poodle. It really showed the true nature of Anna Nicole and her lifestyle. And then there's Bobby Trendy (annoying) and her hillbilly cousin, Shelly Cloud.
    It was good to see how Anna Nicole Smith lived her life while she was around. I personally liked her better fat, she wasn't the "starling" she was and later became, before she died.
  • The Anna Nicole Show was so far ahead of it's time.

Anna, Daniel, Howard, Kimmie and even Suarpie made for a lot of laughs and even a few tears. You either loved Anna or hated her. As for me, I am forever a fan. We watched a thin Anna, a heavier Anna, a happy Anna, and a heart broken Anna. It was like being there and being a part of her life. She will be greatly missed.
    Rest in Peace Sweet Anna.
  • This freak bimbo is another sign of the Apocalypse!

Amazing a show like this was ever aired.

Anna Nicole Smith is nothing but a self absorbed gold digging bimbo. This woman has serious mental problems. She marries an 89 year old goat then thinks shes entitled to his money? Its not hard to manipulate a senile old man. Anna is totally worthless - a leech on society. I wouldnt be suprised if her son overdosed on purpose just to get away from his freak mom; a woman with an IQ lower than that of a head of lettuce.

Its really suspicious how the son died days after a new baby arrives while a weird gigolo by the ironic name of Howard Stern was in the room! Now this Stern says hes the babys father but some other creepy dude says the baby is his. Man, this wacked out collection of weirdos should sign up for the famous Maury Povich DNA test show! LOL!

All this show did was show the world how whack she is....
  • Its so funny!

The show I have not seen in a long time it never comes on anymore but I always watched it when it was on it was just so funny she is such a blonde I dont mean that in a bad was cuz I am a blonde but you know what I mean she is just so funny she is just funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny funny!
  • The model and widow let us into her real life. And raised absurdity to a new level.

At first, Anna Nicole Smith's life looks like that of any other fabulously wealthy individual: days by the pool, or getting her nails done, or listening to her staff rattle off the dry and boring facts of running the epic estate.

The more she tries to be normal, however, the more you get the idea that there is something just ever so slightly different at work.

Trips to the dentist and the vet turn into shouting matches; Anna and friends party on a scale that would put Keith Richards to the test; and don't forget that essential wandering aimlessly and babbling with total strangers.

If you've been feeling just a little too average lately, watch this show for a barrel of laughs.

It's not just a show. It's an experiment.
  • like watching a train wreck

for the life of me i can not think of how this show was ever made. then how did it go on more than one season. anna nicole was obviously stoned out of her mind most of the time. and why didn't child protective services come and take her son away?
  • This show trails the Fabolous life of Anna. It takes you through every whining moment, and manic episode she has daily. From the abuse she heaps on her lawyer/friend,Howard, to the weird vibe between her and personal assistant Kimmie.

I only rated this show over a five, because I seriously watched almost every episode. Anna Nicole Smith stumbled into my living room many a night, and I enjoyed each springer moment she provided me with. Obviously, she was in pain for much of the series, because she was on an awful lotta prescription medication....hmmm. She didnt mind sharing a afew of those little magic pills with her long lost cousin, either. Well, thats once she made it into the house, she had a hard time gaining access to the queen. They went to dinner, and as loudly as she could the cousin relayed her birth story for all to hear. As strange as it seems, I think that she truly was able to embarass Anna. Bravo to her, that is saying a lot. Anna could not wait to shove her back into the limo she rode up in, slip her a few bills & pills, and let her go off into the sunset, ahh, a duty done. I am not sure exactly how Anna managed to strip Howard, the lawyer, of all masculine qualities, but he is more of a pet than Sugar Pie, talk about a lap dog. She must pay verrry well. Then there is Kimmie, the assistant who will do anything in the world for Anna, including getting one of those mandatory tattoos of her, to show some sort of undying love&loyalty. At this point, I think Anna should get a few of those "appreciative" tattoos herself. One of her old man ex husband that gave her all that money, one of Howard, who gives her all that butt kissing, and finally, one for Kimmie, just because it is sooo obvious it would make her dreams almost come true.
  • anna nicole is one fabulous woman she is my hero i love her like her friend kim loves her ANNA NICOLE FOR PRESIDENT

The summary above was completely sarcastic and should be ignored by every member of the community. This show is basically the definition of trash TV and of why some people don't deserve their power if they use it to manufacture junk like this. If I put a groundhog in a blender with 5 bottles of Hershey's chocolate syrup, the resulting product would look less like crap than this does. Nothing but a crappy reality show with some rich ditz living out her fantasies. How did a show this bad last 3 seasons? A blemish on the face of humanity and the planet itself.
  • Why would anybody watch this!

0.1
    This show was the worst show to be on air and I don't even know why anybody would put it on the air. This was just a waist of time and good air time. This show was just watched by dumb blondes with money. Why would I want to watch a show about some dumb blonde that is dumber than almost anybody and watch her spend her dead husband's money. And that old man had to be deaf to not get annoyed with her voice. She was an annoying person that I would never want to see on TV all the time. Could you imagine if they started a series on Janice from "Friends". That would get annoying fast. So come on people, have we really ran out of ideas for shows that we have to watch shit like that. COME ON!
  • This show is an absolute disgrace to televisions everywhere. Kids, this is what you will be like if you take drugs.

0.0
    This show is really, really, really Bad!

Anna Nicole is always whining and stuff in the show.

She's a fat lard and makes televisions break when the show comes up!

If you have decency, Do Not I repeat Do Not Ever Watch This Show Ever!

I'm glad this show is off the air.

It deserves to rest in Hell.