The Celebrity Apprentice

Decision Time (3)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 16, 2004 on NBC

5.4
  • There goes three hours of my life that I'll never get back!

0.1
    This episode was a complete waste of time! I was thinking that they would show the rest of the final task, pick the winner, then I'd turn of the TV and not watch the rest of the boring stuff.

Boy, was I wrong. Donald supposedly hadn't made up his mind yet, which I think is crap. He was going to pick Kelly. It was obvious! So the finale dragged on an hour and a half more than necessary just so we could hear everyone sing praises to Kelly. As much as I didn't like Jen, I did feel bad for her because only one or two people actually believed in her.

The recaps and the talking to the fired candidates was extremely boring. Finally, in the most anticlimactic moment of the evening, Kelly was hired and he proceeded to suck up to Donald even more. Then we were treated to a video about the next season...which was starting in a month. Not exactly a smart decision.

By the end of the evening, I just wanted to be put out of my misery. I couldn't believe I had wasted three hours of my life watching this garbage. I almost stopped watching the show because of this, but I didn't. This was the worst episode EVER!